LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

"They have hair straighteners that can make your hair straight, at least for a little while. If your mommy had the patience to use it on you you could have straight hair for awhile."

"Maybe some day we'll test how bottomless her stomach is, but not today."

Daddy led them to the food court and looked around.

"What would you girls like to eat?"

"Not that kind of patients. It's being able to do something for a long time without getting angry or upset at it. That's the kind of patience I was talking about."

Daddy looks where they are pointing.

"I guess it's only fair, since I didn't get you anything at the ice cream store earlier, right?"

Daddy took

"I guess she has that kind of patience. She stays in her office a lot when she is at home."

Wanda nods. "Yes it is. They are probably not as good as Gavin's place, but no one is as good as Gavin is." Carmen nods in agreement."

Wanda thinks about it. "I want an Oreo Blizzard."

Carmen smiles. "Chocolate Nut Sundae. Mommy is just going to love me when I get home full of sugar from the chocolate sauce."

"Maybe so. She is a special person."

"Probably not. Gavin's ice cream store is not part of a franchise so he doesn't have to use anyone's ice cream but what he chooses. Dairy Queen is a chain, so everyone uses the same ice cream."

Daddy pretends to write down the order on his hand.

"That's one Oreo Blizzard, and one Chocolate nut Sundae for the two ladies in booth 3. Who cares what happens when you get home, Carmen. I'm just here to spoil you."

Daddy walks over to the counter and puts the order in, getting a Peanut Buster Parfait for himself.

Wanda nods. "I think he makes his own ice cream flavors. He is probably very busy when summer comes around. Because ice cream is great when it is hot outside."

Carmen giggles. "Yes that is what we want and make it snappy."

Wanda snaps her fingers and giggles.

The gentleman behind the counter makes up the ice cream order and puts them on the counter. "Can you handle them all yourself?"

"He really needs help. I know he has one girl now, but he should have someone else."

Daddy salutes Carmen and Wendy.

"Yes ma'am and yes ma'am."

"I think so. I just have to go over to that booth with that woman and the girl in it. I'll take two over first and come back for the last."

Daddy takes Wanda's and Carmens ice cream to them and set it in front of them.

"There you go. Fast enough?"

Carmen nods. "Maybe Abby should go work for him."

Wanda shakes her head. "It wouldn't work. She couldn't stop staring at him long enough to do her job. I see the way she looks at him. Like he is a banana and she is a hungry monkey."

The guy nods. "Not to be nosy or insulting, but is she mentally handicapped? She seems to be more like a child than an adult."

Carmen shakes her head. "No you was gone so long. I aged a year waiting on you." Wanda giggles as she eats her Blizzard.

"I think that might be a good idea though. Abby could earn spending money without coming to me all the time. I'm sure she would be able to do enough work to help Gavin."

"No, she's not mentally handicapped. You might say she is under a spell. She is a special person though."

"You don't look any older. In fact, if anything you look younger. Maybe I should feed you your ice cream."

"Yes. But it would be Gavin's decision, not mine if she gets to work there. Abby has to apply first though."

"I will when the time is right. She doesn't know what's going on, and her friend likes her that way."

"Okay, I guess I was mistaken. Go ahead and eat your ice cream." Daddy told Carmen.

He started eating his ice cream.

"She wouldn't have any problem getting a job. Gavin is a big pushover. If you give him a puppy dog eyes. He melts."

Wanda shakes her head. "That isn't very nice. Taking the eyes of a dog to give to Gavin. How is the dog suppose to see?"

Carmen giggles. "With a seeing eye dog of course."

The guy shakes his head. "It is all to strange for me and bordering on weird."

Carmen eats her ice cream getting the chocolate sauce all over her face and hands.

"Maybe so, and I'm sure Abby knows how to do that."

"I think a blind dog would have a seeing eye cat."

"I guess weird is in the eye of the beholder. It's perfectly normal for us."

Daddy smiled and waited for Carmen finished her ice cream before cleaning her.

"I'm sure she does."

Carmen shakes her head. "No I don't think a seeing eye cat would work for a blind dog. Cats are mischievous and they might walk a blind dog into traffic or into some other kind of dangerous situation. Just for the meanness of it and to get a good laugh."

"I guess you have a point there."

Carmen giggles as daddy cleans her up. "You are as bad as mommy is when I am done eating. She gets a wet washcloth and cleans me up. I think she thinks food is going to stain me and she has to get rid of it as fast as she can to keep me looking spotless."

"You're right. Cats and dogs don't get along very well, do they? Well maybe they need a seeing eye person."

"No, The reason we clean you so fast is so you don't turn rotten and spoiled, although it may be too late for you."

"Well that is partly my fault, I guess. I let you get away with too much. For instance, you both need naps when we get home. I haven't been making you take naps like I should have been."

"Naps are boring and they cut into the amount of time we can play outside. The sun is only in the sky for a certain amount of time and if we are napping. That is wasting sunlight time. Besides Abby said naps are for old people who need to recharge their batteries. Because they run down

"Naps are good for reenergizing little girls. You aren't like the bunny. You're more like the other brand of batteries."

"I may run down faster, but that is all the more reason for you to take your nap. When I wake up, you won't have made a mess for me to clean up."

"That is cool. So you just need to be in the sunlight a couple of hours a day? I'll let you're mommy know."

"Have you ever seen evil pixie or gnomes around? I hear they like to make messes."

"We'll have to make sure you girls get plenty of sunshine. We'll let you stand in the window for a couple of hours."

"We'll have to get the vacuum out and suck them all up and take them outside. Then our house will stay clean."