LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Daddy follows Abby up to her room and then lifts her onto the changing table. He gets out a diaper and slips it under Abby. Daddy sprinkles powder on her and tapes the diaper closed. He gets out a tee shirt and slips it over her head.

"Okay, hop in bed. Someone wants to talk with you."

Daddy gets out his cellphone and dials Wanda's number.

Wanda nods. "Hello. Well put my little darling on."

Abby takes the phone. "Hello?"

Wanda answers back. "Hello Sweetie. I called to tell you a bedtime story. I thought about it when I got home. I forgot to read you a story before I left."

Abby snuggles down in her bed and puts the phone on speakerphone. "I'm ready mommy."

Wanda starts to read the story of the Princess and the Pea. Halfway though the story. Abby's eyes get heavy and she falls asleep.

Daddy leaves the room for a little while and when he returns he sees that Abby has fallen asleep. He picks up the phone and hears Wanda just finishing her story.

"Hi. Abby fell asleep a little bit ago. Thanks for reading her a story."

Wanda nods. "So my little princess fell asleep while I was reading her a story. Maybe I should go to the bookstore and update my storybook collection. I guess I bored her to sleep with my old story. I guess she doesn't like classic story like Hansel and Gretel,Snow White and Rapunzel. You are welcome. If I forget and go home before Abby goes home. I'll call and read her a story over the phone."

"Thanks again for putting her to sleep. That's good idea. I don't you bored her, I just think she was just tired. I think I am a little bit too, so I am going to bed now. Have a good night, and don't forget to call Mrs. Prince in the morning. bye."

Wanda answers back. "You are welcome. She probably was just tired. She did have a busy day yesterday. You have a good night too. I'm going to look at some school websites before I turn in so I can pick some good school to look into for Abby." She laughs. "Ok daddy. I will not forget to call Mrs. Prince in the morning."

Wanda answers back. "I'll let you know if I find some. Is Abby going to come with us when we go look at the schools? It might be helpful in getting her two cents on the school. Since she is the one who is going to be going there. It wouldn't do any good to send her to a school where she doesn't feel comfortable." She laughs. "I'll call you after I talk to her. I'm sure there is probably going to be alot of cussing. I'll give you the clean version if she does cuss."

• Like 1

"Yes, I think it would be a good idea for Abby to come with us when we look at schools. It will be good for Abby and good for the school to see what kind of student they will be getting. Yes, the clean version would be best. Well, I think I will be getting to bed then. talk to you in the morning."

"Goodnight."

Daddy hangs up the phone and goes downstairs he walks around making sure the doors are locked and then goes up to Abby's bedroom. He checks on her and turns on the nightlight. He goes over to his bedroom and gets dressed for bed and then goes to bed.

"Goodnight David."

Wanda hangs up and goes to her room. She takes off her clothes and her panties. Wanda looks at the panties and notices the panties was a little wet. "Dang." She throws them into the clothes hamper and gets into the bathtub. Wanda takes a bath and then dries off. She puts her pull up on and then her pajamas. Wanda crawls into bed and falls asleep almost instantly.

Daddy wakes up around seven and gets out of bed. He goes down to the kitchen and makes his coffee. He sits down at the table to wait for the coffee to finish perking and to see if Abby wakes up by herself.

Abby starts to toss and turn in her crib as she dreams. She sees Daddy being taken away from the house in handcuffs and her standing on the front step crying onto Wanda's shoulder. Everything fades away and she sees herself in the special ed class and Mrs Prince standing over her laughing. Abby hears Mrs. Prince talking to her and saying that she wasn't going to get away from her that easy and she was going to be in special ed until she was an old lady. Abby starts to cry in her sleep for daddy to help her get away from Mrs. Prince and the special ed class.

Abby wakes up and hugs daddy around the neck. "It was so scary daddy. I dreamed the police broke into the house and took you away in handcuffs and Wanda was there holding me as I cried. Then everything went black and the next thing I saw was myself in the special ed class strapped into a chair. Mrs. Prince was standing over me and she was laughing at me. She was telling me that I wasn't going to get away from her that easy and I was going to be in the special ed class until I was an old lady. I don't want you to go to jail because of me. It torn me up inside to watch you be taken away by the police. None of them was nice or cared anything about me or my feeling of that happening to me. It reminded me alot of the way the Nazis treated the jewish people in Germany."

Daddy hugs Abby. "I'm glad that was just a dream. However, the part about them taking me away might become a reality if Mrs. Prince wants to make a big deal of me keeping you home from school. I hope that Wanda can reason with Mrs. Prince this morning. Do you need to be changed before we go down to breakfast?"

Daddy helps Abby onto the changing table and removes her diaper. He cleans her with baby wipes, then slips a clean diaper under her. Daddy sprinkles powder on Abby and tapes the diaper on her. He helps Abby down from the table and then leads her to the kitchen. He gets out the cereal and a bowl and a spoon. He also gets the milk and sets it on the table.

"I don't think it would be a good idea to become a fugitive from the law. Besides, where would we go?"

Abby follows daddy down the stairs and sets at the table in a regular chair. She rubs her chin as she thinks about the question daddy asked her. Abby's eyes light up. "I know where we can go and no one would be able to find us. We can go to the North Pole and work in Santa's workshop. I could be his assistant and you would be the head elf in charge of cookies and cooca. If we went to the North Pole. Natalie would be super jealous of me since I got to be with Santa year round. That is every child's wish to be with Santa all the time."