LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Abby nods. "Oh I see. Go see what is keeping Wanda. I'm going to go watch TV." She skips off to the living room and gets the remote. Abby turns the TV on just as Shrek is coming on. She sets down in the recliner and watches the movie while she waits."

Wanda nods. "Oh I was just looking at Abby's clothes in her closet. I had a strange dream last night. I dreamed we was married and I already had gave birth to our daughters. You came into the Abby's nursery to wake her up. After you changed and dressed her for the day. You turned around to the other crib in the room. You pulled back the cover and I was laying there in a diaper and footed sleeper. You changed me and dressed me in the same outfit as Abby. Then you sent me off to go take care of our daughters. My alarm clock went off just as you was about to feed me." She picks up the diaper off the floor where she dropped it. "As for if I want you to diaper me. Would you want a wife who wore diapers and acted like Abby does?"

"That's quite a dream. To answer your question, I would want my wife to be happy. Since you already told me you still wet in her sleep then I would like it if you wore diapers at night. The rest is up to you. If you want me to treat you like a little girl, I will. If you want to just wear diapers and that's it, I will do that too. Since you didn't say you have daytime problems, you won't have to wear a daytime diaper."

Wanda nods. "Yes it was quite a dream,but a good one. The first one I had. Wasn't a good one. It had Abby is in and she was happy. Suddenly the floor opened up and Abby feel in. When she landed on the other side. Abby was in her special ed uniform and there was a blank look on her face. The sparkle that was Abby was gone. Mrs. Prince was standing there in a devil's outfit laughing at us. She said she always gets what she wanted and no one can stop her." She smiles. "Ok after we are married. I'll start wearing diapers at night. Do you want me in a diaper now?" Wanda smiles. "I would like that,but we have someone else to think of. That is Abby. How would she take it with her new mom being a little girl?"

"that was some dream. I hope the one about Abby doesn't come true. I want to put Mrs. Prince out of her job and behind bars if I can."

"that depends. How are you in using the bathroom during the day? Are you running to the bathroom every half hour to pee? How long are we going to be at the park? I wouldn't want to have to leave because my wife to be needs to use the potty. Abby is already in a diaper, so it won't matter is she needs to go potty."

"I'm not sure. Would she do what you told her if she knew you were being treated like a little girl? That's a good question."

Wanda nods. "I hope it doesn't come true too. It broke my heart seeing Abby like that. I woke up in the middle of the night crying. It took a while for me to get calmed down enough to go back to sleep. Well my bladder control is pretty good during the day. I go about every hour. That changes when I'm pregnant. It seems like I'm going every 30 minutes or less. I thought we would stay at the park as long as Abby wanted to. It isn't like there is anything here to rush back to. Gavin is picking up Natalie from school. So Abby doesn't have to rush back here in time to pick her up." She nods. "I don't know how she would take it either. I don't know if she would accept it or come to resent me for taking time away from you looking after her as a little girl to take care of me."

Abby walks out into the hallway and yells upstairs. "Are the two of you coming or am I going to have to start walking to the park myself?"

"well we should be at the park for a couple of hours. There is a bathroom at the park I think, but if they are anywhere near as dirty as most public bathrooms, you will probably wish you would have worn a diaper."

"If that's the case, she may become jealous of her brother or sister since you will be taking time to take care of them instead of looking after her."

Daddy hear's Abby calling up to them.

"We better go. Her royal majesty has just called."

Daddy takes Wanda's hand and starts out of Abby's room.

Wanda nods. "Yes alot of public restrooms are dirty. I think people just go whereever they want in the restrooms because they don't have to clean it up themselves." She hands David the diaper. "Here is the diaper. Do what you want with it." Wanda shrugs. "I don't know if she would be jealous of her brother or sister." She laughs. "Yes it does sound like our princess is getting tired of waiting on the king and queen to come downstairs. Let's hope she does turn into an Orge like Princess Fiona does in the first Shrek movie.

Daddy takes the diaper and puts it back under the changing table before leading Wanda downstairs.

"We are here, your royal majesty. Do you want to walk, or do you want daddy to get out the stroller we bought at Every Baby for you and dolly to sit in?"

Abby looks at daddy. "What took you so long up there?" She thinks for a moment. "My stroller and I want Wanda to push me in the stroller."

Wanda looks at Abby. "Your dad and I was talking upstairs." She nods. "Ok I'll push you in the stroller with Dolly. Where is your stroller at?"

Abby looks at daddy. "Where did you put my stroller at? You brought it into the house when we came home."

"I hope that you don't mind that Wanda and I would like time to talk without you present."

Daddy thinks for a few seconds then goes to the closet at the side of the stairs. He opens it and pulls out the stroller. Daddy sets the stroller up and pushes it over to where Wanda and Abby and are standing. "Here you go."

Abby nods. "It gets boring down here alone. I thought the two of you had forgot about me down here."

Wanda sets down in the stroller. "Ok I'm ready."

Abby starts to laugh. "You are in the wrong place. Only people in diapers get to ride inside the stroller and you don't wear diapers do you?" She looks Wanda over. "It doesn't look like you do. There is no tell tell bulge under your clothes."

"Abby, we could never forget about you."

Daddy laughs as Wanda sits down in the stroller. "Maybe I should get a regular double stroller for you and Abby."

Daddy listens to Abby. "No, Wanda isn't wearing a diaper. How would you feel if Wanda wore diapers?"

Abby giggles. "Why would Wanda wear a diaper? She is a big girl. Little girls like me and Natalie wears diapers. Not big girls like Wanda,Nicole and you daddy."

Wanda laughs. "Well I'm glad I found out that before we had the baby. You are a girl. I thought you was a boy." She gets out of the stroller so Abby can get in.

Daddy watches as Wanda straps Abby into the stroller and does the same for dolly. He holds the front door open so Wanda can push the stroller outside. He takes Wanda's hand as they start down the sidewalk.

Daddy looks around the park. "I think the bathroom's are over by the play area, but I might be mistaken. It's been awhile since I've been here. By the way did you remember to bring the food? I forgot to grab it on the way out."

Wanda nods. "Yes I remembered the food. It is shelf under Abby's stroller." She nods. "Thanks David." Wanda moves quickly down the sidewalk to where David said the bathrooms was at.

Abby looks at Daddy. "I don't think she is going to make it to the bathroom in time. She went the wrong way. The bathrooms is over by the park office." She points in the other direction from where Wanda went.

Abby looks at Daddy. "I was going to,but she ran off before I could say anything." She leans back in her stroller as daddy takes off pushing the stroller.

Wanda didn't hear what David was saying. She was too far ahead of David and the sound of children laughing drowned out the sound." Wanda rounds the corner and sees a sign that points the way to the restrooms. She steps up her running and makes it to the restroom in time. Wanda comes out of the restroom and heads back towards David and Abby. "Hello you two."

Daddy sighs with relief as he sees Wanda come out of the restrooms.

"Hi. Sorry I gave you the wrong directions, as I said it's been awhile since I've been to the park."

"Abby, do you want to go play on the playground for awhile?"

Wanda nods. "That's ok. The important thing is I found the restroom."

Abby nods. "Yes I do." She unbuckles herself and runs off to the playground.

Wanda looks at David. "Now that Abby is gone. I can tell you the rest. I didn't fully make it to the bathroom in time. My skirt stayed dry,but my panties got wet a little bit."

"uh oh. That is not good. We don't have anything for you to change into here either. Abby has clean panties at the house that she is not wearing if you want to run back there. The only thing we have with us is a couple of diapers for Abby if she needs a change."

"I really don't think it's a good idea for you to run around in wet panties. I know I wouldn't allow Abby to. However, I am not married to you yet and I am not your father, so I can't force you to change. Do you want to go play with Abby?"