LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Daddy laughed as Wanda purred like a cat. He stayed close to Wanda for a little over an hour. Finally he reluctantly pulled himself away and stood up.

"I'm sorry, but I really need to be getting to bed. I have to be up before Abby. She can't get out of the crib when the sides are all the way up, and her diaper will be wet. She hasn't been dry at night for a long time, which is why I first was going to put her back in diapers. Everything else just happened, with her becoming a little girl. I hate to say goodbye to you. I will be looking forward to tomorrow afternoon in a way."

Wanda nods. "There is no need in being sorry. You have things you have to do in the morning and you need to be refreshed for it. What did you do with the pack with Abby's school uniform in it? I don't see it where I left it laying." She stands up and gives David a deep kiss on his lips. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Thanks for reminding me. I slid the pack behind the couch so Abby wouldn't see it if she came downstairs, which she did. Come downstairs I mean. I don't think she saw it. I will take it up to my bedroom. Abby rarely goes into my room and when does, I am usually there."

Daddy reaches behind the couch and brings the pack out. He sets it down on the coffee table. He gives Wanda a long kiss in return, and when he is finished he pats her bottom. When he realized what he was doing, he stops and blushes.

"I-i'm sorry. I am so used to patting Abby and Natalie on the bottom after I hug them or kiss them."

Daddy continues to blush.

Wanda nods. "You are welcome. I didn't want you to lose the pack. Because Abby is going to need it the day after tomorrow." She shakes her head. "Probably not. She was too busy being a little comedian to see it." Wanda smiles. "There is no need in being sorry. If you had patted my bottom before I went to bed or after I got up. You would have felt something else."

Wanda puts her hands on her hips and pouts. "I do not wear diapers to bed. Diapers for for babies and little girls. I'm not either one." She looks at David and then kisses him. "If we don't break this off right now. You are never going to get to bed and I'm never going to get home. I don't think it would look good if when Abby got up if I was still here."

"I'm sorry, I guessed I just assumed you meant you wore diapers. You're right, it wouldn't look good."

Daddy walks Wanda to the door and opens it. He walks her out to the mustang and stands there as she drives off. He goes back into the house and picks up the pack and goes upstairs to his bedroom. After depositing the pack on his dresser he goes around and checks the doors, making sure they were locked and turning out the lights. He stopped by Abby's room and peeked inside. She looked so cute laying there with her thumb in her mouth and hugging dolly. Finally daddy walked to his bedroom and got dressed in his pajamas. He climbed into bed and closed his eyes. he fell asleep almost immediately and had dreams of being married to Wanda.

Wanda shakes her head. "No I wear protective underwear like pull ups to bed. That is what big girls wear to bed to keep it and their pajamas dry. If you want me to wear diapers to bed after we are married. Then I will." She drives off to her house and pulls into the garage. Wanda turns off her car and closes the garage door. She goes into her house and up to her bedroom. Wanda undresses and gets into the bathtub. After she takes her bath. Wanda dries off and puts on her protective underwear and her sleepshirt. She goes down the hall to her bedroom and gets into the bed. Wanda falls asleep quickly. As she dreams. She sees herself pushing a stroller down the sidewalk. Inside the stroller was Abby and she looked content. Suddenly the dream changed. Abby was still in the stroller,but instead of wearing a cute baby outfit. She was wearing the school uniform from the special ed class and she didn't know what was going on around her. Abby had a blank,far away look in her eyes. Wanda shot up in the bed out of breath and sweating. "I've got to do something to prevent that from happening to Abby. She doesn't belong in special ed class."

Daddy dreams that Wanda is pushing a stroller with three babies in it, followed by Abby pushing a doll stroller with three baby dolls in it. Abby and Wanda were wearing matching pink jumpers, white tights and tennis shoes. Daddy was following them carrying two large diaper bags with a big smile on his face.

Daddy woke up and looked around. He was glad that it had only been a dream. Although Wanda looked cute in her jumper, he wanted a wife, not another little girl to take care of. Except for their children.

Daddy gets out of bed and gets the pack. He opens it and pulls out all the parts of the uniform and lays them out on his bed. He did not want to see Abby in this outfit again.

Wanda finally goes back to sleep and when she does. She has another dream. Wanda sees a nursery with two cribs in it. David comes in the room and walks over to one of the cribs. He lowers the side and gets Abby out. David changes her and dresses her for the day. He walks over to the other crib and pulls the covers back. Laying in the crib was her. She was dressed in a footed sleeper and a diaper. David changes her and puts her into an outfit like Abby. She skips out of the nursery and goes into the other nursery. Wanda takes care of the babies in there and feeds them. She carries them downstairs and puts them into the playpen. The babies play with the toys. David comes into the living room and picks her up. He carries her into the kitchen. David puts her into the highchair and is about to feed her when the alarm clock goes off. Wanda wakes up and slaps the alarm clock. "Damn. Just when the dream was getting good." She waddles to the bathroom to take off her soaked pullup. Wanda washes herself and gets ready for work. She grabs a quick breakfast on the way out the door. Wanda drives to work and sets down at her desk. The workers was already there taking out the ceiling.

Daddy puts the outfit back in the pack as best he could and set it aside. He left his room and walked over to Abby's room. He went over to the crib and smiled at Abby. She looked so little and innocent. He lowered the side of the crib and checked Abby's diaper. She was wet, but not soaked. He decided not to wake her up. He left the side of the crib down and left the room. He walked downstairs and to kitchen. He made a pot of coffee and sat down to wait.

Abby rolled over a little bit and almost falls out of the crib. She wakes up two hours later and notices the side was down and how close to the edge she was. "That was close. A half of inch more and I would have fallen out of bed and hurt myself." Abby scoots out of her crib and walks to the door. She runs back to her crib and picks up Dolly. "I'm sorry I forgot you. Let's go see if daddy has breakfast ready. My tummy has a loud rumbling in it." Abby walks down the stairs with Dolly in tow. She sees Daddy setting at the table. Abby runs over to him and jumps up on his lap. "Good Morning Daddy. Did you and Wanda have fun yesterday? Can she come over today? Maybe she can take me to the park today since I don't have to go to school. I like being with her. She is fun to be around and very loving towards me. I almost slipped up and called her mommy,but I didn't since she isn't my mommy. My mommy doesn't love or care about me,but my daddy does." She lays her head on his chest and smiles up at daddy. "Dolly and I are hungry. Our tummies are grumbling and rumbling."

Daddy hears Abby come down the stairs and smiles as she enters the kitchen. He listens to her chatter on and waits until she pauses before answering her. "Good morning. I had fun yesterday and I hope that Wanda did too. It seemed like she did. She will be coming over today after work. She only has to work for a few hours this morning. You will have to ask her if she will take you to the park. I don't mind if you go. Yes, Wanda loves you very much. She will make a good mother for you. What will you call her when she marries me? I think she would like to be called mommy. Yes, I love you very much." Daddy gives Abby a hug and kisses her forehead.

"Let me see." Daddy lifts up Abby's night shirt and puts his ear against her tummy. He hears it growling. Daddy pulls his ear away and blows a raspberry on Abby's tummy.

"What would you and dolly like for breakfast?"

Abby smiles when Daddy said Wanda was coming over after work. "Why doesn't she have to work all day? Isn't she going to get in trouble with her boss if she doesn't work all day?" She smiles. "I hope she will take me to the park today. It will be alot of fun and more fun if she is with me." Abby shrugs. "I don't know daddy. I can't call her mommy. I already have one of them,but she hates me and could care less about me. Mommy might hate me more if I called someone else mommy. Eventhough I would like to call Wanda mommy. She was more of a mommy to me last night than mommy was to me all my life so far." She giggles when daddy blows a raspberry on her tummy. "Quit daddy. That tickles." Abby talks to Dolly. "Dolly said she wants Ruffles. I think she meant Waffles. Can you make me some Mickey Mouse shaped waffles like I had at IHOP on my birthday? They was good. If you don't want to cook. I can go get dressed and we can let IHOP do the cooking." She looks up at daddy. "I'm glad you let me stay home today and that I don't have to go back to the special ed class at school anymore or wear that uniform."

Daddy listens to Abby talk. "We better go to IHOP. Daddy is no good at cooking waffles. Let's get Abby and dolly dressed to go out. Do you want to wear one of your new outfits from Every Baby today?"

Daddy pulls Abby's tee shirt down and sets her on the floor.

Abby nods. "Ok daddy. We can go to IHOP. I'll dress Dolly. You can dress me." She nods. "Yes I do daddy." Abby goes over to the closet and gets out her Dora the Exploder Overalls and puts them on. She lets daddy connect the straps to the bib front. Abby gets a pair of socks out of the drawers and looks though her closet. "Daddy I don't have anything to wear to the resturant. My bunny shoes are dirty and my boots wouldn't look right with my overalls. We might have to go to the store and buy me a pair of sneakers to wear when I wear my little girl clothes."

Daddy follows Abby upstairs to her bedroom. He watches as Abby takes out the Dora the Explorer overalls and puts them on. He fastens the straps for her. He frowns when she says she doesn't have the right shoes to wear. "I guess we better stop by Walmart on the way to Ihop. I guess I will have to put you in a shopping cart since you don't have any shoes on. Go ahead and get dolly dressed to go and I will get my wallet and car keys."

Daddy leaves Abby's room and goes to his room. He changes out of his pajamas into a pair of pants and long sleeve shirt. He puts on his shoes and socks and puts his wallet and car keys in his pocket. He comes back to the door of Abby's room. "Ready to go?"

Abby nods. "Yeah I guess we will or stop by Every Baby Store and get me some shoes." She shakes her head. "No you won't daddy. I can go bear footed see." Abby pulls out a pair of slippers that look like bear feet and giggles. She nods when Daddy comes back to the door. "I'm almost ready. I would have gotten Dolly's shoes on by now,but she keeps wiggling her toes which is making it hard to get her shoes on." Abby sighs. "That's it. I give up. You are going to have to go without your shoes on. I'm tired of fighting your wiggling toes and I'm hungry." She nods. "Ok if you promise." Abby picks up the shoes and puts them on Dolly's feet. "See now was that so hard to do?" She picks up Dolly and skips out her bedroom door.

"You're right. Every Baby would have better shoes for you. We will stop by there first." Daddy laughs as Abby shows him her bear feet. He watches as she puts shoes on dolly then follows her downstairs. They walk out to the car and daddy lifts Abby into her car seat. he puts the harness down in front of her and fastens it. Daddy gets in the car and drives to Every Baby store. He gets Abby out of her car seat and brings her into the store. "Time to get Abby some big girl shoes."

Abby shakes her head. "No daddy. It's time to get me some little girl shoes. I already have big girl shoes. They are my goth boots." She runs though the store to the shoes. Abby looks though the shoes and she finds a pair of pink sneakers with the Disney Princesses on the side. She sets down on the floor and tries the shoes on. Abby gets up and walks around in the shoes. "They fit daddy and they are cute." She takes off the shoes and hands the box to daddy. "I would like to look around some more,but my tummy is rumbling too much to do that."

Daddy nods as Abby said they are her "little girl" shoes. He follows Abby over to the shoe department at a slower rate and reaches the shoes just as Abby is walking around with the sneakers on. He likes how they look on her. After she takes the shoes off he takes the box and goes up to the checkouts. he hands the girl the shoes and takes out his wallet. He gives her his credit card and waits for it to be rung up. When he gets his credit card back he puts it in his wallet and takes the shoes. He takes Abby by the hand and starts walking her out of the store. He spots the dressing room and stops in front of it. He looks down at Abby. "That is where I put Abby's first diaper on her since she was a big girl, isn't it?"

Abby nods. "Yes daddy. That is the room where I got my first diaper put on me and the room that launched my little girl life. I have never been happier in my life. The only black spot was yesterday in the special ed class and the school uniform." She gets the box that her shoes was in from daddy and puts her shoes on. Abby stands up. "Ok now we can go have breakfast at IHOP."

Melody looks at the two of them. "The cafe is open upstairs if you want to have breakfast here."

Abby looks at Melody. "Do you have a Mickey Mouse Waffle maker? IHOP does."

Melody laughs. "Yes we do. Along with other characters. Sesame Street,Dora,Hello Kitty and Barbie."

Abby's eye light up. "Cool That sounds fun."

Melody nods. "We also have a toaster that puts Minnie Mouse's face on the toast."