LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Men - Do You Sit To Urinate?

This problem is part of the reason I wear a diaper to bed. Because I have gotten up to go thru the nite, and peed on the floor, and THAT is embarrassing. So a diaper eliminates that potential problem, plus also alleviates me from getting out of bed. Thank goodness for Tranquility ATN.

• 4 weeks later...

Well here's a question for guys. So when not diapered will you sit to urinate?

I do, because I have up to 5 streams and some of them are almost at a 90 degree angle. I also drip and squirt a little after urinating so I'll wear a Depend Guard at the minimum.

When explaining the mess of urinating while standing to my Urologist years ago, he said simply that I should sit. I won't sit to urinate in public, too many germs but typically you have the Urinal.

Just curious, sitting is such a simple solution that seems to be common problem for a lot of guys.

Phil

I never sit for just peeing without a diaper on because then my chair would get wet. Sorry, nobody else said it so I just had too. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I went up to the urinal and started to go and as usual got real mad at myself because I was getting my legs and my shorts wet from the over spray.

If possible, try slowing down the stream so you don't get so much spray back and/or aim for one of the tiny holes.

As for sitting down, it doesn't work for me; I often can't quite empty all the way whilst doing so. After having a poo, I often have to stand to finish peeing. Biology, gotta love it.