LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Validation

WI_DL

What exactly is "validation" in reference to this site, and why am I not validated?

Actually validation to member status is accomplished when you first signed in to the site the email address you used would have been sent a validation for this site. If you clicked the link the board will validate you. From time to time I will go through some of the older members with a higher post count who for whatever reason haven't validated. "We" look at your posts content and then manually validate based on a few variables. If you didn't receive your validation email let me know and I will have the system resend to the addy you have. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I never got that e-mail. If you could shoot it to me again I'd be appreciative.

I couldn't find it with-in the new software upgrade...I knew where it was before , so I just Upgraded you. I really got to go over to the admin options and familiarize myself with this upgrade.

Actually validation to member status is accomplished when you first signed in to the site the email address you used would have been sent a validation for this site. If you clicked the link the board will validate you. From time to time I will go through some of the older members with a higher post count who for whatever reason haven't validated. "We" look at your posts content and then manually validate based on a few variables. If you didn't receive your validation email let me know and I will have the system resend to the addy you have. :thumbsup:

hi ive been trying to get the system to send me the validation email for weeks now and it NEVER aarrives at my email either inbox or spam even though it tells me every time that it will be sent shortly... i mean its not a big deal but im kinda getting peeved at that.... please help