LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Probably Should See An M.D.

I am a long time AB and often fantasized being incontinent.

Now that I am having small accidents I am a bit concerned. I cant wear diapers for fun often but lateley I am

dribbling getting in and out of the shower(after having my morning pee). it happens suddenly and I often make to the

toilet before expelling a drop or three,today after going in my diaper and going after my shower I caught myself wetting the floor while

putting on my socks.

I should mention that I am 43 and havent had a real thorough check-up in years and am planning on a colonoscopy in the fall. I live in

Canada and DO NOT have a family doctor. I should also mention that my iving arrangement not too mention my job makes full time diapers an iffy

proposition. All thoughts and advice would be very much appreciated and I would love to hear from all you trully incontinent membersasmy fantasy

is quite different from whats happeng to me now.

CHEERS

Greg

only thing that we can do here is tell you to see a doctor. and listen to what you have to say.

unless you got a problem that many have had and you already know whats wrong with you. them maybe we can let you know what has worked for us. and what didnt.

PLease see a doctor asap. for your leaking. it could be something minor.

You could have issues with your prostrate.

It may take you a while in Canada to get this properly looked at. You may want to drop 100 bucks and see a general practitioner here in the states. You may just need a prescription medication. In the worst case, it could be cancerous.

I would act quickly on this.

I am a long time AB and often fantasized being incontinent.

Now that I am having small accidents I am a bit concerned. I cant wear diapers for fun often but lateley I am

dribbling getting in and out of the shower(after having my morning pee). it happens suddenly and I often make to the

toilet before expelling a drop or three,today after going in my diaper and going after my shower I caught myself wetting the floor while

putting on my socks.

I should mention that I am 43 and havent had a real thorough check-up in years and am planning on a colonoscopy in the fall. I live in

Canada and DO NOT have a family doctor. I should also mention that my iving arrangement not too mention my job makes full time diapers an iffy

proposition. All thoughts and advice would be very much appreciated and I would love to hear from all you trully incontinent membersasmy fantasy

is quite different from whats happeng to me now.

CHEERS

Greg

Guest dodgedart

So what's the problem, go see an M.D. Nobody here's going to diagnose you via e-mail. Not to be cold but what do you think people here are going to do?

Same here! Dizzy,can't #2,fealing like ya gonna puke ect.

My only option was wear diapers and change..........