LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi All

Well, I’m not new, been a member for a LONG time. I’m just don’t like to post. I tend to rant so I stay quite. Anyway I would really like to talk, so if anyone would like to message me feel free to. You can on here or on my yahoo at Hypnokane. Umm I don’t know what else to say since I’m already rambling.

lol It's more like it feels like it's pointless to me. It's like if I was using a fan in a tornado ... that fan wouldn't be noticeable. And I'm much better at talking one on one. I guess it's because I know I'll be heard and I can just focus on that person. *shrugs* Who knows. I just rather something personal compared to being one of many, why I hate myspace and such too.

Everyone should then maybe it'd finally die the slow painful death it's being going through for a long time. It shocks me the number of people that hate it, but then go but I go onto it every day. lol I hate it and unless I just have to don't go onto it.

while myspace is losing popularity, facebook is gaining it.

i enjoy them because it allows me to keep in touch with my friends from all parts of the world, phone calls are quite expensive.

also feel free to post, even if no one reads it, sometimes its just good to post.

and check out the chatroom .. usually 7-9 pm pacific time on the weeknights there are people there to chat with.