LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Television Character ...

My picks would be:

C.J. from The West Wing (Allison Janney)

Kari Bryon from Mythbusters

Amy from West Wing (Mary Louise-Parker)

Samantha Bee from The Daily Show

Melody Perkins was Astronema, the main protagonist in PRIS, her in series brother Andros (Christopher Kayman Lee) (Red Space Ranger) broke the spell placed by Dark Spectar (who looks surprisingly like PRT's Malagore) on Astronema to leave Karone a good person. Dark Spectar turns her back into Astronema until Zordon's mass energy wave destroys all of the evil for good (however somehow misses trakeena, scorpio, whoever the PRLSR bad guys were, the rogue living orgs, Lothor, Mesagog, The beast of infernisha, moltor, camdor, flurious, thrax, and the rin shi.)

Oh!! :) Y'know, I remembered that Melody Perkins played both Astronema and Karone, but I thought they were two different characters entirely, like when Katrina Devine played Marah on PRNS, then appeared later on PRDT as Cassidy Cornell. :lol: Thanks for letting me know that's not the case, though. :)

My first thought before opening this thread was Abby from NCIS. :D No second thought of it all. That's one sexy woman and she's from my part of the country. :D

But Claire Huxtable and Brian Griffin? I would have never thought of those two. :D

And Diapers4Ever, I think you listed every TV lady in history. Miss anyone? :D

Diapers4Ever, I think you listed every TV lady in history. Miss anyone? :D

I missed plenty, I'm sure. :lol: But, like I'd said, I'm working on a multi-show crossover fanfic and I was just going through the notes I had for those characters and remembering that they all have affinities for children or skills they could utilize concerning childcare, so I was picking people based on that. :)

My actual list of fantasy actresses to look after me (regardless of skill with children) is much larger! :D

• 4 years later...

Jo Frost is the obvious choice. On the show she seems to always give amazing cuddles too! There's a new show here in the UK called 'The Three Day Nanny' whose name is Kathryn Mewes, and I think she'd be a great Mummy too. She seems to give the ideal mix between discipline and caring affection!

Leslie Knope and Ben Wyatt on "Parks and Recreation" are my dream TV mommy and daddy couple. I really hope they have a baby by the end of the series so I can see them as the super awesome parents they will definitely be!