LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sweet Little Baby Girl

I posted this story on another site a long while ago, but thought maybe i'd post it here. I'm not sure how good it is, but if you dont like it, guess you dont have to read it....

(All characters and events in this story are purely fictional. All characters are over the age of 18. This story is the property of sarah_ab.)

I got off the plane and could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I had been talking to Mark and Ashley online for a little over six months and we had all spoken on the phone numerous times, but actually going to meet them, my mind was filled with doubts. We had exchanged photos and used webcams to talk as well, but it still didn't stop the thoughts. What if they didn't show up? What if they didn't like me? What if they weren't at all like I thought they were?

The thoughts were running rampant in my mind as I made my way to the baggage claim area. In this airport, people there to pick up new arrivals had to wait outside the baggage claim area, which was horrible for me as it just prolonged the anxiety. Finally I had my bag. I only brought one, I was going to be there for two weeks, but I didn't want to appear to needy or something, so I just packed essentials and figured I could do laundry.

I looked at my phone and saw a text message from Mark, telling me he and Ashley had hit some traffic and would be there in about twenty minutes. This was ok with me, it gave me some time to sit outside where the pickup zone was, and calm down a little. At least they were coming. Now I just had to stop all the other self doubts from running through my mind. I was so nervous and scared and anxious I felt like I was going to vomit, or cry. Possibly both.

I was trying to appear casual and calm when I got a text from Mark telling me they were pulling up and where was I sitting. I texted him back and told him where I was sitting, than stood up, so they could see me better. Finally they pulled up in a big Ford Excursion. Ashley got out of the passenger seat and walked towards me.

I waved casually and hoped my face wasn't too red. Ashley came up to me and put her arms around me "Oh hello! We are so excited you're here!" she said to me

She pulled back and mark did the same thing, hugging me tight and telling me how happy he was I made it.

As mark put my bags into the far back, ashely opened the back door so I could get in, making small talk with me about my flight and other nonessential things. Finally mark gets in the car and looks back at me "all set?" he asks?

I'm so nervous all I can do is nod, and keep my eyes down, afraid of how red my face is. Mark and Ashley ask me questions about my fligh, and traveling, and make small talk comments about the weather and stuff. I try to answer them, but I'm still so nervous, my stomach is still all full of butterflies.

We had talked for a long time online and on the phone about the things we were interested in exploring, and had talked about how our first meeting would go, but that didn't help me feel any more at ease.

"We're almost home now, just a few more minutes. You must be pretty hungry and tired from traveling all day. " Ashley said to me as she turned in the front seat to look back. During the hour ride I had gotten more and more tired, I think part of it was being so nervous.

"Yeah, its been a long day" I manage to say, shifting a little in my seat to wake up.

Ashely smiles at me warmly and turns back towards the front. She reaches her hand over and puts it on Marks knee. He looks over at her and smiles. I look down, feeling awkward having seen this exchange. I wonder how it will go once we get to their house. We had talked about a couple different scenarios and each one sounded great to me but we had never said for sure how things would progress from when they picked me up at the airport. Secretly I had hoped Mark and Ashley would just take the lead, as I was no go at making decisions.

A few minutes later we pulled onto a dirt road. Mark had told me they lived about two miles down a long dirt road in the woods, with a clearing for their house and a yard, right on a lake. It was a very private area, with no neighbors around for miles and the lake was all privately owned so it to was private.

Mark pulled the car into a garage and he turned to me. "Why don't you go into the house with Ashley, and I'll get your bags ." As he said this Ashley had gotten out and opened my door. She reached over and unbuckled my seat belt for me, holding my hand as I slid out.

"we're so excited to finally have you here, lets go inside and I'll show you around."

I followed her lead, and keeping hold of my hand she led me into the house. She showed me around the downstairs, the kitchen, living room with big leather couches and a flatscreen tv, the den which had the computer I had met and spoken with them on. Ashley told me the den was strictly Mark's office, as he was able to work from home three to four days a week. There was a big deck off the kitchen with a large hottub on it. Stairs led off the deck to the backyard. It as about two acres and led directly to a small beach and then the lake.

I heard Mark carrying my bag upstairs and open a door. "Well, you must be tired, lets get you upstairs and settled in. You can take a nap while I cook dinner" Ashely moves a strand of hair out of my face and behind my ear "Hows that sound?"

My face turns red and I look down and nod. Ashley takes my hand and leads me up the stairs. She stops and turns to me "We really are so happy you're here. Your going to be just like you promised us right? A good little girl?"

I look down at my feet, unable to even look Ashley in the eye. Mark opens the door and stands next to Ashley. He puts his hand gently on my chin and lifts my head up. "Come on sweety, you can look at us. You're going to be a good girl for us right?"

I nod. Mark smiles and takes my other hand. He and Ashley lead me into a room. Its just a normal room although my heart was beating fast, I didn't know what to expect. I saw my bag at the foot of the bed and on the bed was my teddy bear. Mark must have opened my bag and found him. Ashley let go of my hand and said she was going to get dinner started.

Mark led me over to the bed and gently helped me sit down. "You must be such a tired little girl" he said to me, kneeling down and taking my shoes off.

I was frozen, not from fear, I just couldn't move. " Lets get you into some pj's so you can take a nap, and when you wake up, dinner will be ready."

Mark had laid me down and had unbuttoned my pants, sliding them down my legs. I grabbed my teddy bear and held him over my face so he couldn't see how red it was. But Mark gently pulled it away from my face and looked at me, running his hand down the side of my face. "Don’t be scared my sweet little girl, rememeber we talked all about this." I nod but look away with my eyes. I see Mark smile and pull my pants over my feet.

I think this is all he is going to to, but instead he puts his hand on my stomach, not hard, with just enough pressure to remind me not to move, and he bends down pulling something out from under the bed, I'm so nervous I can't bear to look and see what it is, although from the crinkling sound I know.

Mark looks back at me kindly. "Its time you became our little girl sweety." He says as he pulls down my panties, then pulls my knees up till my feet are resting on the bed.

He moves my legs apart and says softly "lift up little girl" and he slides a diaper under my bum.

My first diaper and I was so scared and nervous I could barely feel it. Mark smiled and pulled my arm away from my face, wraping it around my teddy bear. "Now you hold your teddy bear just like a little girl would. And here, don’t forget your paci" Mark said as he placed a pink and yellow paci in my mouth.

"Just like a sweet little baby. Now remember, that paci stays in your mouth all the time ok?"

I nod a little and look away, I still can't look at him. He smiles and tickles me belly a little, making me giggle and squirm. Mark laughs and spreads my legs apart, and I see him putting some cream on his fingers. He brings his hand up and rubs the cream all over me. Its cold and I squirm. "SHhh, I know its cold sweety, its almost over." Then he sprinkles some powder and I feel him pulling the diaper up and taping it nice and tight.

I think its all over and I move to roll over, but Mark puts his hand on my stomach again. "Hold on sweety, lets get you out of those yucky grown up clothes."

Mark holds my hands and pulls me to a sitting position. "arms up!" he says and helps me put my arms up as he lifts my shirt over my head and takes off my bra. I see now, sitting next to him on the bed is a teeshirt with a little teddy bears all over it and it says "baby girl" on the front. Mark lifts this down over my head and arms, it barely comes to my belly button, showing all of my diaper.

Mark smiles and lies me back down and rolls me onto my side. I think Mark is going to let me get some sleep, but instead he lies down next to me on the bed and pats my now thickly diapered bottom. He pulls his face close and whispers in my ear "My sweet little baby girl. You are going to have such a good time with us. We love having you as our baby girl. Shhhhh now just let yourself relax, and fall asleep with your paci in your mouth, just like a good little baby girl."

Mark stays with me, patting my bum and stroking my hair until I drift off to sleep. The last thing I remember is Mark and Ashley standing at the foot of the bed looking down at me, whispering.

It wasn't until I woke up that I was to find out what they were whispering about.

When I opened my eyes, I didn't know what time it was. The curtains had been drawn, and the door was closed. With the lights off, only a thin strip from the hallway light came from under the door. I sat up in bed and heard the crinkle and felt the diaper on me. Then I remembered where I was.

I got up out of bed and reached over, thinking I remembered a light on the side table before I fell asleep, but I couldn't find a light there at all. So I stood up and slowly made my way towards the light coming from the door. I found the light switch and flicked it on, but nothing happened. Shoot, light bulbs must be burnt out. I opened the door and squinted a little in the light from the hall, and looked down at myself in just a tee shirt and a diaper. My face turned red even though no one was around, remembering Mark putting the diaper on me, how long ago had it been now? I kept the door opened and looked around for my bag, but couldn't find it anywhere.

I looked in the drawers and the closet but couldn't find any clothes at all. I grabbed the blanket off the bed and wrapped it around me and sat on the edge. I could hear voices coming from down the hall and they were coming closer. It was Mark's and Ashley's voices, but I couldn't make out what they were discussing. I wrapped the blanket around myself tighter, and hoped they went down stairs quickly so I could use the restroom.

"I should have shut the door" I thought too late, as the shadows of the two of them stretched across the doorway.

"I think our little girl is up from her nap" I heard Ashley say.

Mark peaked his head around the corner, and upon seeing me on the bed smiled and must have hit a light switch on the outside of the room because the light came on as he and Ashley came into the room.

"Did you have a good nap sweety?" Mark asked, sitting next to me and pulling a pacifier from his pocket and putting it into my mouth before I could answer. Instead I just nodded.

Ashley sat down next to me, putting her arm around me, she took hold of the blanket and as she began to pull it away I instinctively held on a little tighter. "Come now, you promised you'd be a good little girl. Let mommy get this blanket off of you. I have to check your diapie."

Ashley pulled the blanket away, I, keeping my head down the whole time, my face a new shade of red I'd never seen possible. When she had pulled the blanket away she put a finger inside the leg of my diapie. "Oh my!" she exclaimed, "why your diaper is completely dry! I'm sure you've got to go by now. Well, no dinner until you diaper is wet."

Ashley stood up and looked down at me, "Mommy is very upset, she thought you were going to be a good lil baby for us."

Mark stood up and put a hand on Ashley's arm. "Its alright dear, why don’t you take our little baby here downstairs into the kitchen while you finish up dinner. I'll just tidy up the room."

Ashley smiled at me and held out her hand for me to take. I remembered the rules we had talked about, unless I was holding a hand, I was only allowed to crawl. I took her hand then stood up. She smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and a pat on my behind. Then she led me out of the room.

When we got to the top of the stairs Ashley let go of my hand. I stood there, not sure what to do, should I go down the stairs or wait for Ashley to tell me. Well, tell me she did. She swatted my behind so hard I felt it through my diapie. "Baby's cant stand up without holding onto an adults hand" she said to me and I immediately fell down on my bottom. Rather harder than I expected and I exclaimed in shock.

"Lil girls have to sit on their bums to go down the stairs, it’s the safest way." Ashley said as she gave me a little nudge towards the stairs, and then walked down a few stairs and turned around to face me.

"come on sweety, come towards mommy. " Ashley said waving her hands towards me and I looked down with my face all red as I bumbed my way down the stairs.

When I got to the bottom Ashley kissed my forehead and told me what a good girl I was. She turned and walked towards the kitchen, and fearing another swat on my bottom I crawled after her. In the kitchen Ashley took my hand and helped me stand up, then helped me into a chair near the counter, it was high enough off the floor that my feet kicked in the air. Pushing the chair into the counter, the arms snapped into something underneath and I realized I wouldn't be able to push the chair back.

Ashley pushed the hair behind my ears and then put her hand down between my legs to rub my diapie. "I want this diaper soaked before you get any dinner. I know you must have to go very bad by now sweety. Be a good little girl for mommy and daddy just like we talked about." She kissed the top of my head and rubbed my diaper even more.

My face was so red, and I just kept sucking on the pacifier in my mouth, afraid to move. Ashley was right, I did have to pee really bad, but I couldn't go with her rubbing my diaper. I heard Mark coming down the stairs and Ashley went to meet him. When she turned away, I relaxed and let my bladder go. I could feel my diaper getting wet and filling up and it felt so good to feel the pressure off my bladder.

Mark and Ashley came into the kitchen came up to me, mark on one side, Ashley on the other. They both put their hands on the front of my diaper and smiled. "OH what a good little baby you are!" Mark exclaimed. "Going pee in your diaper just like we told you to do. I knew you'd be the perfect little baby girl!"

Ashley was equally as pleased and after she had rubbed my diaper for a few more moments she went around to start setting the table for dinner. Mark however, stayed there, his hand rubbing the front of my diaper, and soon I noticed a feeling in my stomach, like butterflies. I was getting turned on by him doing that. "Daddy's liitle baby is so good!" Mark say to me. "Taking a nappy just like a lil baby should, then wetter her diaper for her mommy and daddy. What a good baby girl!"

I just kept my head down with the paci in my mouth. I was still very nervous. I had just met these people and already they were talking about being my mommy and daddy, and I was letting them see me in just a diaper and a tee shirt, and RUB my diaper, which I had wet. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I didn't know how to stop it, and I wasn't even sure if I wanted it to stop. This was everything we had talked about, the pacifier; the crawling; calling them mommy and daddy. We had talked about all this and much much more. So far they had done much of what we had talked about, but I was aprehensive about how much they would do, and when they would do other things.

As I was thinking about this, Mark stopped rubbing my diaper and stroked my hair, kissing the top of my forehead. "You must be a hungry baby by now. Lets get some food into your belly" he said, tickling my belly again, making me giggle and squirm.

Mark lifted something I couldn't see under the counter and the chair came unhitched. He pulled it out (I hadn't noticed it was on wheels) and swung it around to face him. From behind he pulled two straps attached by a hook over my head and then pulled another strap up from under the chair between my legs and hooked them together, out of my reach. Then he got a tray that I hadn't seen, from under the counter, and snapped it across the arms on the chair and before I knew it, I was harnessed into a high chair. Mark ran his hand through my hair and tickled my neck a little, a spot where I am very ticklish, I hunched up my shoulders and laughed, the pacifier falling out of my mouth.

"Woopsie" mark said as he popped it right back in. "Can't have a baby without a paci!"

Mark wheeled the chair over to the table, where Ashley had set two places. She came over behind me and placed a bib over my head and down my chest, fastening it in the back. I looked down at the bib to see the words "Mommy's Messy Baby" on it.

Mark came over carrying a cereal bowl and set it down on my tray. There was a baby spoon in it, with a pink plastic tip on the end. In the bowl it looked like it was pea soup all mashed up, that sorta puke green color. No way I'm eating that. I thought to myself as Mark and Ashley brought their plates of chicken and rice and broccoli over. There food looked much better!

Mark and Ashley sat down one on each side of me and started eating and talking to each other. After a few minutes I realized the food in front of me was all I was going to get, so I reached for the spoon. Ashley slapped my hand, not hard, but enough to make me stop reaching for the spoon. "No no sweety, that's not for you to touch. Baby's don’t use spoons. Only grown ups."

Ashley took my pacifier out of my mouth, and took a spoonfull of food. "No open wide, here comes the airplane!" She said, making an airplane noise as she 'flew' the spoon into my mouth.

I closed my mouth around it, and the food tasted so disgusted I couldn't even swallow it. But there was no way I could spit it out. "Come on sweety, and swallow your food" Mark said.

I swallowed it down quickly, and kept my mouth clamped shut after that. Ashley scooped up another spoonfull and 'flew' it towards me again, but although I refused to open my mouth, she put the spoon up to my lips and tried to pry them apart, in the process getting the food all over my lips and chin. I tried to shake my head no, but that just helped spread the mess around.

Mark and Ashley laughed. "What a messy messy baby we have!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Try another spoonfull Mommy," Mark said. "She either eats this or eats nothing"

Hearing that, I knew I had to somehow get a few bites into me. I hadn't eaten in hours and could hear my stomach grumbling. The next time the spoon came towards my mouth I opened up, although I allowed some of it to leak out of my mouth, since my face was already messy I didn't matter.

"Look at our little baby, just like a little baby, food coming out of her mouth!" Mark exclaimed as Ashley brought spoonfull to spoonfull up to my mouth and I let at least half leak out each time. Ashley also made sure to rub it around my chin with the spoon as well.

Mark continued to eat his dinner and make comments about what a messy eater I was, and what a messy baby girl I was going to be. When then bowl was finally empty, Ashley put it down on the tray and found my paci, popping it into my mouth with the food still all over my face and she went to finish her meal.

When they were done eating, Mark and Ashley got up to clear the table, leaving me sitting in the high chair, strapped in, with a pacifier in my mouth, my face covered in baby food. They were on the other side of the kitchen putting dishes in the dishwasher. I felt my stomach grumble and cramp. "OH no ! " I thought, "I 'm going to have to go to the bathroom! And not pee!" I struggled in the high chair, trying to get the tray off, but I couldn't figure out how to get it unhooked. I took the paci out of my mouth "Ummm…." I said.

Mark turned towards me and saw my face all red and the paci in my hand. "What did we tell you about that pacifier little girl?" mark asked walking towards me. He took the pacifier from my hand and put it back into my mouth and then slapped my hand. This time hard enough to make it red. "Little baby girls always keep their pacifiers in their mouth."

I startled when he slapped me and tears actually came to my eyes. I wasn't prepared for this. What was happening. I had to go to the bathroom, my hand stung and I didn't know what to say. I could feel the tears beging to run down my face.

What was I going to do!

(so thats all i've got for now but if no one likes it i wont keep posting, why take up the space)

Guest Baby Tiana

I absolutely LOVE IT!!! Its so great. I really do hope you keep adding. I think this forum needs more stories like this. I am sick of the woman always babying the men. Needless to say, its a new fav!! Good Job!!

I can't think of anything more frightening than to be locked up in some remote shack with a couple of nutters, who go off the deep end when their "baby" tires of the game and wants to try something else. Is this going to end under yet another mound in the garden? Shades of Hitchcock or John Fowles!

Me wikes it too! Remembering getting off a plane in Fla. Airport meeting up with a diaper couple and having butterflies but me diapee was already very wet. We went out to eat first so I had to keep wetting my diaper like a baby. It was fun and this remind me of that. See what you done you regressed me today already. Now I need me sippycup.

Pease go on...

This section is a bit shorter than the first...

Mark and Ashley turned back to doing the dishes and cleaning up dinner, leaving me sitting in the high chair, my face still covered with dinner, with a pacifier in it. My hand was red and stinging from the slap and my stomach was cramping up so bad I thought I was going to explode. I had squeezed my bum together to keep from going, convinced someone would let me use the toilet soon.

I could hear Mark and Ashley talking, making plans for the evening as I sat in my misery trying not to mess my diaper.

“Why don’t we watch a movie tonight?

• Like 1
Guest Baby Tiana

Liked the update!!! Can't wait for more. Its pretty darn good!! :D The 'parents' seem interesting. Can't wait to get to know them a little better, and see what they do to the girl.

Yes well, its going to get a lot more sexual..... just so you guys are forewarned

to be forewarned is to be forearmed. To be fourarmed is to be half an octopus. That's what I've heard. So this half-octopus will be waiting patiently for the next chapter!

I'm wondering exactly what their original agreement involved and how this story will evolve.