LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cleaning Out The Closet

timmyc

getting ready to move, and I have way too much stuff sitting around I have three offers for the taking, just cover estimated postage if you want any before they get tossed or sent to goodwill. USA only please

Package one:

15 adult medium plastic backed disposable briefs, unknown brands, probably drugstore brands, maybe some Attends. A couple different brands it looks like. perfect condition, but too small for me. Loose not packaged but certainly useable

($5.00 paypal will cover postage)

Package two:

13 large Depends Briefs old red bag style. Still in the original bag the 13 left have never been removed from the original package

($5.00 paypal will cover postage)

Package three:

Free Sample variety pack, these are all single samples still in sealed packets

1 Boys L-XL Goodnights boxer

2 Girls l-XL Goodnights boxers

1 Boys (Cars) 2T-3T Cool Alert Pull up

1 Girls (Dora) Easy Up

3 Huggies Supreme (Winnie The Pooh) size 5 diapers

1 XL Girls Underjams (Purple w/ Butterflies)

($3 paypal for the lot, or $1 for a single)

Offer open for one week, first claim, first served let me know if you are interested in any of the above.

Ok, all three claimed. glad they could be used. I hate tossing unused diapers and I don't have room for them all. I will ship today or tomorrow when funds are verified.

Mailed the two that I have received payment for today, postage was a little higher than anticipated, but if the recipients get to enjoy the diapers it is a small price to pay, not going to ask for more money. The lady at the PO asked the standard question including do the contents contain anything liquid? :lol: not yet. Then she had trouble with the tape dispenser and said oh crap, anther :lol: from me. Should arrive in 2-3 plain brown boxes.