LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Absynthe

A couple of notes.

1: Absinthe is overrated. It was illegal in the U.S. for a long time, now it's not. I have tried Absinthe on several different occasions, and tripped none. It just tastes like liquid licorice. If you like licorice, go with Absinthe. If you hate licorice, go drink something else. Drink to get drunk, do a drug to trip. Don't drink a lot of a drink in the hopes of maybe tripping.

2: Before you plan on getting "smashed", you need to first drink a bit so you know about when the different levels of drunk are for you. Even one night of casual drinking is better than never drinking at all. Just make sure you have at least one sober person who will be able to take care of you in the event you decide to get wasted. Sure, plenty of us have good stories about just going out and getting completely smashed on our birthdays our first time drinking. There are also plenty of people who will tell you about how they don't remember their birthday, or spent the night in jail after being arrested, or spent the next day in jail after something worse happening to them. You can get smashed out of your mind and still be smart. You can be stupid and get smashed your first time without taking any precautions, but there is a risk.

3. Drink all the liquor you want to drink for the evening before drinking beer. You will thank me in the morning. If you forget, remember this helpful rhyme, "Beer before liquor, never sicker. Liquor before beer, never fear."

Whatever you do, be safe and have fun.

• Like 1

I've drank imported European absinthe, and it did not make me trip. All of the science and medical research that I've read on the matter claims that absinthe is not hallucinogenic. My suspicion is that anyone who claims to have tripped on absinthe (alone) was probably experiencing a placebo effect from the reputation that absinthe developed in the 19th century.

Also, as of a couple of years ago, there's no longer any difference in thujone content between EU absinthe and absinthe that is made or imported into the US... the US now has the same thujone limit as the EU. Thujone is the ingredient that supposedly makes you trip. Imported European absinthe should be 100% legal, aside from local restrictions.

It's all probably a moot point anyway, since absinthe isn't all that common in the US. You (or your 21+ friends) may have a hard time finding any unless you live in a big city. Just drink whatever your friends drink. Drink slowly, since you don't know how you will react, and make sure there's someone who is sober to keep things safe.

i am drunk again and the block of previous words were too blury to read. i may agree with them or msy not...i dunno icant read them at the moment.

i am in my late 20s...and have had a rough life so far.... i use to smoke pot a lot but now all i do is drink

many say i have a problem

to hell with them though

my life may be over but it was over BEFORE booze. so have a drink dont worry and have fun

once you start drinking TO GET DRUNK you have a problem

when underage that IS the point but once you reach 21 and you continue that shit then youre a drunk

but dont worry.....getting drunk once....twice.....a few times aint bad...have fun with it

here is a tasty drink...(and i dont even like gin but this is good)

a fifth of gin

2 cans of concentrate lemonaid

2 bottles of club soda

mx all together (like a punch) and drink

yum....play some drinking games too

http://www.webtender.com/handbook/games/

this is a good one

absinthe is not a hallucinagenic, but the ingrediant wormwood, which can be found in many versions of absinthe is known to have hallucinagenic effects on certain people...

true absinthe is a very strong alchol which if drank in large quanitities can have immediate and severe effects.

jager also tastes like black licorice.

sides having ONE drink is not going to make you an alcoholic.. seriously... lighten up.. its good to be cautious, and to keep yourself in check, but one drink does not make an alcoholic and if you buy all that straight edge bullshit you need to have a reality check.. edgers will all try to scare you.

i'm not trying to say dont drink.. just you might wanna consider WHY you automatically associate drink with fun and exciting.

How about every alchohol commercial i've ever seen? That and Tv and Radio. And well , just about every form of media glorifies alchohol. I think im just doing it once or twice to explore a bit more of the world. You know , just try something new. Oh and to pete, Yeah I pretty much am one. :P

Yeah , I haven't been able to do just about anything with my life so far. Parents work at home so its hard to sneak anything. That and they threatened to send me to rehab if they smell me stinking of weed or comming home drunk. So basically any adult form of "exploration" hes been discouraged. But i'll be moving out soon enough and be able to expand my knowledge into areas ive nevr been able to before.

I can't wait!

That's the funny thing about overprotective parents. They actually believe that once you're on your own,you're not going to make the mistakes and learn from those mistakes anyway. WRONG! It just gets harder when you're older to learn from the things you should've done when you were younger.

If anything , it makes those things more appealing. Like how the get people addicted to cigs. Get them to smoke before they know any better. If your denied something , you want it even more

I see this thread turning into more of a "whats the appeal of alchohol" thread.

The "I did it because they told me to/not to" argument is nothing but stupidity. You have to take responsibility for your own actions and decisions. If you're not smart enough to think for yourself, then perhaps you should go play in traffic...

The "I did it because they told me to/not to" argument is nothing but stupidity. You have to take responsibility for your own actions and decisions. If you're not smart enough to think for yourself, then perhaps you should go play in traffic...

true, but people are stupid. thats why people want cuban cigars. because americans cant have them yet the are no better than others from the area.

traffic is fun to play in.

because i'm not supposed to.