LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Vending Machine Game

The machine spits out a note that says bwahahaha. Now your future kids will year your momma's butt so big jokes.

I insert a book on etiquette into the machine!

Machine spits out a hammer and bops terryfighter over the head with it, then said, "I'm so very sorry for that, Ma'am."

Inserts summons for machine to appear in court to defend itself against a lawsuit by somebody representing terryfighter.

Machine spits out a copy of "The Da Vinci Code" and a dictionary so spelling can be checked <HEE HEE> (It's MYSTERIOUS CONSPIRACY, not "misterious conspirancy." Sorry--I've been working too hard on the final proofreading of a book).

To follow up on that conspiracy, inserts BabyJune into the machine since BabyJune forgot to insert anything. (You're proof reading is good, but you forgot the rules of this game. ;) )

Machine is unable to distinguish the dictionary from the clues of the mysterious conspiracy, so keeps BabyJune imprisoned inside to get full explanation on both.

Inserts some bread & water to keep BabyJune fed.

Machine spits out a DVD set of all the episodes of "Three's Company"

Baby June inserts a sincere apology for not inserting something in the last post

machine spits out a hail of carrots in all directions

TAKE COVER!

once the machine has finished spewing high velocity vegetables I insert a piece of screwed up paper, two pennies and some lint from my pocket

I pop out of the machine, heavily diapered.

I insert a phonebook into the machine with a taxi company circled.

the machine spits out a pirate dvd of the titanic 3d followed by a purveyor of licit dvds who doesn't seem to be able to say anything other than "dvd" and "5 for $10"

i insert a carton of orange juice

Spits out the orange juice without the carton.

Inserts a mop to clean up the mess that was just made with the orange juice.

Machine spits package of extra tough, mega absorbent, escapist proof, desert dry granted diapers for baby elephants.

Inserts giraffa puppy.

Machine spits out a list of magic words which, when chanted, supposedly cause the dishes to clean themselves.

Inserts "All sales are final" sign.