LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Abu Ever Have The Super Dry Kids In Stock?!

Baxter

I ordered over $50 worth of supplies from ABU. After being charged for my purchase, I waited a month for the items to arrive. I spent a week trying to e-mail them, none of my e-mails were returned. The same week I was e-mailing them, I called each morning and afternoon at their office. It always went to voicemail. I left over 10 messages over the course of two weeks giving my contact information and asking them to contact me about my order. I got no response.

I finally had to go to Bank of America and explain the entire situation to them, diapers and all, so I could file a claim. It was embarassing. 2-3 weeks after THAT, I finally got my package in the mail. Like I said, I ordered 3 packages, and one of them was the wrong size. But I wasn't going to give another 2 months of my life trying to get THAT fixed. The shipping date on the package was Between March 15 and March 20 (They charged my card one of the first days of Febuary). About a week later, I got a notice in the mail that my claim had been denied because they had shipped the package, the claim had attatched shipping information that proved they had shipped my item. Guess when the date was that ABU received the claim? That's right. Between March 15 and March 20.

Dozens of e-mails and phone calls at all hours and all days of the week wasn't enough. It took me going into Bank of America and talking with a representative in person (as well as another representative on the phone) abaout diapers. Humiliating, and on TOP of that, the diapers weren't even worth it!

Bottom line, avoid ABU like the plague. They have screwed me over, and have screwed many others over in the past. They either don't care about their customers, or are at the very least incompetent in customer service. There are plenty of better places out there to get you what you need.