LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need To Use Up My Last Diapers...

etece

Well I'm going to be leaving the country for a few months in a couple of days, and tomorrow I have the house to myself for the day, so to use up the last of my diapers I have I thought it might be fun to let other people give some ideas/suggestions/dares or whatever for what I should do :D

Basically I have three diapers left and untill 6 O'clock tomorrow to use them... The only previso is that none of your suggestions stand a high chance of getting me caught, this is a private thing for me that I don't need others knowing about... I do live on a farm, but I have a public foot path by my house so its not exactly private :P

So yeah, let me know your ideas... If I can I'll take a few pics and upload them!

Etece

Well I guess you could do the layered effect wearing all three at once, if you do slash the under diapers really good so they flow thru.

But If I were you the first thing in the morning I would start with diaper No.1, wet it, before it leaks slash, it and put on diaper 2, and when that one gets wet slash that one and so on.

Whatever you do have a good time, I have the house to myself all the time so I diaper up early, and don't take it off untill late afternoon when it's leaking badly, I use tranquility ATN's so far I like them very much.

Well I'm going to be leaving the country for a few months in a couple of days, and tomorrow I have the house to myself for the day, so to use up the last of my diapers I have I thought it might be fun to let other people give some ideas/suggestions/dares or whatever for what I should do :D

Do whatever comes to your mind that you think might be most fun. Or, you could simply save the diapers till you're home. That way, at the end of your trip, you won't have to worry about getting diapers from the store again right away. You'd have one or two or even all three still waiting for you. What better way to mark being in the comfort of your own home again than by slipping into a diaper?

If I was insistent on using the last of my diapers up, I'd take all my poops between now and when I had to leave in them. But that's just me. :blush: