LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On Pbs: "Sit And Be Fit"

Scanning the TV channels very early this morning I ran across the start of "Sit and Be Fit" on PBS; a program designed to lead the elderly in excersize while sitting in a chair. I'd run across this show before, but today was the first time I saw the opening. My jaw dropped when the announcer said "brought to you by HDIS..." and the screen panned down through bags of Prevails, Tenas, and several other adult diaper bags biggrin.gif They showed a phone number and the web addy of HDIS. Of course this (and the show itself) was aimed toward those who would wear for need instead of fun, but it was a nice thought to go along with my coffee and my wet diaper from last night rolleyes.gif

Like I said, I've seen parts of the show before and it seemed that the hostess/instructor was wearing sometimes but after today I'm positive she does cool.gif The mauve shorts she had on were loose but as she leaned forward there was a definate bulge above her legs where the diaper puffed out and as she leaned from side to side the top of the thick diaper was clearly outlined under her shorts. I'm sure that she wears for incontinence so I feel strange 'outing' her like this but I think most of us here understand this well enough to not watch this show just to get our rocks off watching someone in diapers. Besides she has to know the world is watching- this is public TV. I missed the first few seconds of the intro and there may be more to see so I'm going to tune in early next week to get the whole story.

What a nice way to wake up today- a darn sight better than coming across some news report of war or the bad economy or the like! Time for another coffee now, and a diaper change soon afterward wub.gif

Bettypooh

them evil corporations like to make those they support use their products. Jared became the spokesperson for subway and was only allowed to eat subway when it came to fast food. guess if your sponsor makes incontinence products... they want them shown off as advertisement to help pay for their ad.

them evil corporations like to make those they support use their products. Jared became the spokesperson for subway and was only allowed to eat subway when it came to fast food. guess if your sponsor makes incontinence products... they want them shown off as advertisement to help pay for their ad.

I don't think she was "showing off" the sponsors product mellow.gif I'ts just that I watched more closely today than I ever have so I saw more as well. The shorts she was wearing weren't 'revealing' in any way nor do her other outfits show anything unless you happen to be one of us and are looking for the clues that most people won't see wink.gif There are other sponsors who aren't getting any other displays or mention of any kind. No conspiricies here, just a fitness program for the elderly and chair-bound people in our world led by someone who is probably unwantedly incontinent- no big deal! cool.gif

Bettypooh

I don't think she was "showing off" the sponsors product mellow.gif I'ts just that I watched more closely today than I ever have so I saw more as well. The shorts she was wearing weren't 'revealing' in any way nor do her other outfits show anything unless you happen to be one of us and are looking for the clues that most people won't see wink.gif There are other sponsors who aren't getting any other displays or mention of any kind. No conspiricies here, just a fitness program for the elderly and chair-bound people in our world led by someone who is probably unwantedly incontinent- no big deal! cool.gif

Bettypooh

that's what they want you to think. most people may not notice it at first glance but their subconsiousness may notice it and eventually be conditioned to their product. remember the one cell ads for the consession stand at movie theaters in the middle of the film?

of course the companies aren't obvious about making the sponsorees use their products. otherwise their secret plot wouldn't be secret.

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE, MAN! GETTING IN OUR HEADS!

now, where did i put my tin-foil hat?

jk

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE, MAN! GETTING IN OUR HEADS!

now, where did i put my tin-foil hat?

jk

It doesn't take a full tin-foil hat to stop them wink.gif Just use a piece about the size of a postage stamp glued on right at the top of your head and painted to match your hair color then nobody will know 'cept us. Which reminds me- I need to get more batteries for my ethereal anomaly detector before they land another triangle-shaped craft in my front yard again so I can get my flowers out of the way in time. I hate it when my petunias glow in the dark after they do that! 24.gif

Bettypooh

why would you bother with having tinfoil on your head?, it is much more convinient to just have it surgicaly aplied to the inside of your skull, then you dont have to take it off to wosh! and you laugh at metal detectors who always try to search your head and never find anything!

why would you bother with having tinfoil on your head?, it is much more convinient to just have it surgicaly aplied to the inside of your skull, then you dont have to take it off to wosh! and you laugh at metal detectors who always try to search your head and never find anything!

I didn't say I had tinfoil on my head; I was using subliminal techniques to see how many others I could get to glue tinfoil to their heads laugh.gif Besides, I don't need tinfiol anymore since the Grays gave me an invisible hat made of transparent aluminum. I lost it once and didn't find it untill I stubbed my toe on it while I was running on the ceiling escaping the Reptillian tractor beam. Now that was a close call 24.gif

Bettypooh