LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I am a DL. I have a wife and we have been married for almost five years. About three years ago I told her about my fetish for diapers and she really freaked out. I mean things did not go well. Over the next few evenings she brought up the topic and questioned me about different things. I was completely honest with her with every question she asked. We are still together, so I guess things eventually smoothed out. Well, we now have two kids. I don't know how much everyone know about giving birth, however when you arrive at the hospital one of the first things they do is put you in a diaperish type thing. Sorry, to back track for a moment my wife told me that she would never wear a diaper and that I would have to wait until her bladder failed if it was ever going to happen.

I respected her choice and never really pressed her to wear diapers again. Well, with both children while in the hospital my wife made little jokes about the diaperish things she was wearing. Asking me if they made me hot or turned me on. Now, I just hear every now and then when she's not around which is easy because I work second shift and she works third. Anyway, I kinda wanted to bring up the diaper thing one last time to see what she says.

I really don't want to talk to her about it though. What I was thinking is that I could wear one to bed and have one waiting on her side of the bed or something. You know with a little message with it maybe. I'm just not sure. What do others think?

So I am a DL. I have a wife and we have been married for almost five years. About three years ago I told her about my fetish for diapers and she really freaked out. I mean things did not go well. Over the next few evenings she brought up the topic and questioned me about different things. I was completely honest with her with every question she asked. We are still together, so I guess things eventually smoothed out. Well, we now have two kids. I don't know how much everyone know about giving birth, however when you arrive at the hospital one of the first things they do is put you in a diaperish type thing. Sorry, to back track for a moment my wife told me that she would never wear a diaper and that I would have to wait until her bladder failed if it was ever going to happen.

I respected her choice and never really pressed her to wear diapers again. Well, with both children while in the hospital my wife made little jokes about the diaperish things she was wearing. Asking me if they made me hot or turned me on. Now, I just hear every now and then when she's not around which is easy because I work second shift and she works third. Anyway, I kinda wanted to bring up the diaper thing one last time to see what she says.

I really don't want to talk to her about it though. What I was thinking is that I could wear one to bed and have one waiting on her side of the bed or something. You know with a little message with it maybe. I'm just not sure. What do others think?

I've always found it best to talk things through with my spouce. They say communication is the key to a healthy relationship.

I think it is a horrible idea. Although it would be nice if true, her feelings regarding diapers have already been expressed to you. There seems to be no indication that those feelings have changed, and it seems that you have since recovered from what could have been an end to your relationship. I wouldn't bring it up, and take the chance of ruining what sounds like an otherwise happy relationship.

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

I wouldn't bring it up unless you are sure there is good reason to. But if you do, don't spring it on her.. just talk, very briefly.. and don't make it pushy, just be gentle on the subject... it's obviously something you haven't accepted as her no being into.

What's wrong with the direct approach? I mean, instead of writing cowardly notes or passively wearing diapers so she has to make the first comment, why not just tell her you want to ask her something: "When you were in the hospital, you asked jokingly if the diaper you were wearing turned me on. Why did you do that?"

Be direct.

Be honest.

Find out what she was/is thinking.

Compromise.

Why are so many people afraid to talk to their spouses--the person they've decided to share the rest of their lives with? The person they should be able to share anything with. I don't understand it at all.

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

Unfortunately it can be hard to talk to somebody you love about things that are of a 'delicate' nature... Why?

Because it matters what they think and say... it's not the telling it the response and fear that you'll loose them really, even if that fear is irrational.. which some might say is a key thing about fear it's almost always irrational.

Well, I read some of your posts last night before I went to sleep. I did not wear a diaper to bed and leave a note. She woke me up when she got home and I did talk to her again about wearing diapers. She is not and will not be into it, ever. So I guess that is that. Thanks for letting me pick your brains!

Well, I read some of your posts last night before I went to sleep. I did not wear a diaper to bed and leave a note. She woke me up when she got home and I did talk to her again about wearing diapers. She is not and will not be into it, ever. So I guess that is that. Thanks for letting me pick your brains!

Well Darn, I guess she wouldn't be up for meeting me and my mommie/wife then huh??? You know I'm not suggesting total deception. It could be arranged, that you happened into our local hang out and "unfortunately" sat next to us. In which at some point While we both went to "use" the facilities her and mommie struck up a conversation. Too which said conversation turned into my Mommie outing me to her. Perhaps she would see that a happen stance meeting, that there were others out there even in her own home town. Now anyway, I think you should just leave it were it is, I mean as of now you have your Wife and your diapers just not the two working together. I think she has the right to accept or deny what she chooses. Just as you do. Best of luck to you two!!

I am in a similar situation with my wife. She knows, but does not really like the idea.

I had to make a decision: Are diapers more important to me than her? They are not.

Luckily she didn't stress the relationship by requesting that i not be myself (not wear) but I do respect her wishes and keep it out of sight for her.

I think alot of her issues are the way in which it came out (i was REALLY stupid) so I may revisit it at some time in the future.

I would *love* to see her in a bambino, but i would hate to see her leave more. Bottom line.