LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Acceptance Kinda?

So im living with a family friend for a few years and just recently my Diaper fetish is growing and ive had a few samples come to the house and they got curious on this so one day i get a molicare sample from a company and when i got home that day come to find out they had "accidentally" opened it not knowing what it was thank goodness they just saw it wasn't there package.so after a few more samples come one of my room mates ( the guy of the house) joked and said your underwear or something came today and i just laughed it off and nothing was said so the thing im wondering is with at least one of the two people accepting is should i start buying more than just sample packs i mean im home most days to get the mail then leave for work with out them knowing but i think they finally accepted me wearing when today i had some tranquility come the over night brief samples came and i wore one around em and these things are Crinkley to the max and either he didnt say anything or just didn't hear it under my shorts but i was wanting some help here

• Like 1
Guest diaperguy68

Unless you want them finding out, I wouldn't wear around them. Since you live with people I wouldn't order diapers to your house... just go into town and bring a bag with you. But the diapers at a store then put them into your bag and keep them somewhere in your room where nobody will find them

• 2 weeks later...

With the comment about your "underwear" came-in today; I'd say they know; but didnot push it. If you are going to wear around them;I'd get some parchute pants (I think that is the name of them) they will help cover the crinkle. As far as coming home with big bags of diapers; I'd get a P.O. box if ordering online; a big sports bag will cover them coming in. A locking footlocker for storing them after that.JUST make sure to lock it up.

if they end up asking, tell them sometimes you been leaking and your doctor said that its a stress problem and that you should wear something to protect your cloths. and that you didnt know witch ones are best so you been trying diffrent types. till you find the right kind. and if they got a problem with it then your on your own.

some poeple dont mind as long as they dont see or hear about it.

I'd say if you are not 100% absolutely confident that you don't care they know, keep it slightly hidden. I don't wear around my g/f even though she knows. Gotta compromise with what your comfortable with. You're the only person who's gotta live your life.

• 1 year later...

I know this thread is old, but in case anyone comes looking though it with a similiar question I'll just share how I dealt with the same problem. Basiclly, instead of having them shipped to my house, I opened a PO box at the post office. It is very cheap and companies, like bambino, will ship to a PO box if you tell them. They have to go through the USPS and can't ship UPS though so you have to make sure that the company will do that for you. It's a little extra money for the box and shipping but at the end of the day you are 100% secure in knowing that no one will "accidently" open your package. I did it that way for years, and then early in the morning I would just grab the box out of my car while everyone was asleep.