LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Seriously Need Some Advise, I Basically Just Got Caught By Brother, Should I Send Him A Email, Or Let It Go

Ok hear me on my story, Ive been wearing diapers on and off my whole life. Im also into crossdressing and being a sissy sometimes. Im male,20 now. when i was 18 i was first caught wearing diapers. But my mom just was curious, she asked questions but didnt care either, after she asked a lot of questions it was never brought up again. My brother also saw me in diapers once too when i was too 18. But he never seemed to care. Never brought up to me, maybe to my mom but never brought it up to me.

So anyways to get to the point tonight,(I still live at home, cant afford to move out, dont even have any desire moving out yet). My brother lives just 5 minutes away,he came over tonight, and he was looking at my computer with me, i was just showing him some things, and i helped him putting pictures from a camera on to the internet. Well when i hit the one open pictures file i forgot i was on my account and all my pictures of me in my diapers and womens clothes came up. I quickly closed it, and then it opended again. So he saw them twice.There were some pictures of me with a pacifier, one i had a bra on. I dont know which ones he saw,but it was mostly obvious that he noticed. All he said "Whats all these pictures" something like that,.We each just pretended like it didnt happen. We both quickly went to talking about different things. It was never mentioned again. He was talking about random things, like a upcoming ufc fight or something.

Ok my question is should i send him a email saying that those pictures were old, and that ive changed now, or should i just let it go again. I would feel really better if i sent him a email trying to explain that that phase is over with. Or do you think i should just let it go. And hope to be forgetton again.

If I were you I would just pretend it never happened. It'll be more awkward for him to talk about it than it would be for you, so he probably won't bring it up. Stuff like that usually buries itself and never brought up again...

HuggieBaby

If your brother / or anyone was curious / remembered the pictures, he / they would ask, or even hit about them the next time they see you. However, for you to send an email, will reming him / them of their existance. If I were you, I would wait until I got the 'hint' and be prepared to say that 'it is something personal'. If the 'hint' was not forcomming, then the explaination is not needed.

I would leave it alone. Since he's not brought it up either it doesn't bother him, he doesn't care, or he's still mulling it over :rolleyes: Maybe a combintion of these. But I'd be thinking of how to handle it. From here I'd either guess that he already knows something or didn't fully 'catch' that it was you in the pics. Even as tough as the truth can be when it comes to family I don't tell a single lie. I may say that I don't want to discuss it, but lies among those who really know you just don't work- you almost alyays get caught if you try it :( And remember, your immediate family is going to be there for the rest of your life and they're your biggest allies so don't intentionally screw up those relationships :huh: Like it or not you're going to be dealing with them from now on so aim for trust and respect with them- it'll pay iff well in the end ;)

Bettypooh

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

I agree for now it's no issue don't make it one... If it does come up in time... don't lie and say it's past (it's not a good lie, seeing as you have the pictures still) it's not going to help you especially if you have another slip up. If you don't want to talk about it then tell him just that.. but you are going to have to respect the fact that if he's curious then he's going to try to find out, after all he's your brother and more than anything he might just want to know you! So saying "it's private" just might not cut it.. he may just know too much already..

Good luck... and chill everything sounds fine as it is!

You say your Mom knew about the diapers and basically didn't care. She didn't bring it up again? Maybe your brother will be the same way. As others have said, if he's curious he may say something about it to you. Maybe he'll sense your reluctance to have him know - you tried to get away from the pics - and not bring it up at all.

The bigger issue is whether you WANT him to know - and whether he might casually mention this to someone else (someone you might not want knowing). If you are trying to keep your diapers and/or cross-dressing a secret, you will have to assess the risks of having your brother know. If you think he knows and might just casually (or vindictively) tell some of his friends, you've got a problem. We know from other experiences here that women have a huge tendency to discuss EVERYTHING with their friends - men not so much but that's where individuality comes into play.

From there, if you want it kept a secret, you've got to assess where the bigger risk is - is it that your brother might respect your privacy if he knows more about all this or is it more likely he'd be tempted to tell someone. No one on this board is more capable of assessing that than you!

Good luck! (And hopefully your Mom hasn't quietly spilled the beans to all her friends and relatives!)

I think he is already aware, he either don't care or in uncomfortable. My guess he has some skeletons in his closet too. He is being cool by not making a production out of it. If he asks, I would give him the straight dope and ask for his discretion. If he don't bring it up, let it go.

I had a similar problem way back in the early days when AOL was all there was... I was showing my younger brother the internet for the first time and some indiscriminate idiot sends me an instant message saying "Hey diaper boy!". It popped right up in front of my browser and my brother obviously saw it. Gave me a bizarre look, but never said anything about it.

My advice is the same as the others. If he doesn't make it an issue, neither should you. Leave it alone.

Guest lucys junibug

i think everyone has pretty much said it!!

just try to relax, and i do think its best to lie if asked....he may just accept you and be fine with it all...if you lie then you may just miss something good!!

i know that you may just want it all to go away but explaining it if someone asks is the first way to acceptance!

hope it terns out well

xxx

juniper

i can't see any reason why you need to bring it up again.. seems like your brother has good boundaries. i.e. my bro is into some things i'm not, but i've no need to discuss them with him... so why bring it up.

the curious thing is.. that you chose to REOPEN the file with those pictures of you in them to make sure he saw them....

I would simply drop it but if they ask be up front and honest about it. Tell them that this is something you enjoy and there are others who do likewise. Diaperwearers have been on TV over the past 20 years so this is nothing new.

Ok hear me on my story, Ive been wearing diapers on and off my whole life. Im also into crossdressing and being a sissy sometimes. Im male,20 now. when i was 18 i was first caught wearing diapers. But my mom just was curious, she asked questions but didnt care either, after she asked a lot of questions it was never brought up again. My brother also saw me in diapers once too when i was too 18. But he never seemed to care. Never brought up to me, maybe to my mom but never brought it up to me.

So anyways to get to the point tonight,(I still live at home, cant afford to move out, dont even have any desire moving out yet). My brother lives just 5 minutes away,he came over tonight, and he was looking at my computer with me, i was just showing him some things, and i helped him putting pictures from a camera on to the internet. Well when i hit the one open pictures file i forgot i was on my account and all my pictures of me in my diapers and womens clothes came up. I quickly closed it, and then it opended again. So he saw them twice.There were some pictures of me with a pacifier, one i had a bra on. I dont know which ones he saw,but it was mostly obvious that he noticed. All he said "Whats all these pictures" something like that,.We each just pretended like it didnt happen. We both quickly went to talking about different things. It was never mentioned again. He was talking about random things, like a upcoming ufc fight or something.

Ok my question is should i send him a email saying that those pictures were old, and that ive changed now, or should i just let it go again. I would feel really better if i sent him a email trying to explain that that phase is over with. Or do you think i should just let it go. And hope to be forgetton again.

it seems like your brother reacted much the same way as a friend of mine. I think he was afraid to ask about it. Perhaps it made him uncomfortable. I felt the need to come clean and tell him everything, which still took some time for him to ask a single question. We're still great friends.

No need to bring it up. But if it does come up, don't say that it was an old phase if that wasn't true. You might get caught again, sometime, in which case you will also be caught in a lie - that can hurt even worse.