LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanting To Try 24/7 For A Month Or Two. Need Some Advice.

I'm home alone this week alone and I've been wearing Depends, only since I didn't have the cash to rush order a pack of my Abenas that I usually wear. Well, it got me thinking. I really want to get on with this 24/7 wearing for about a month or two to just test the waters. Nothing permanment and all. Well, my mom knows I had something to do with diapers, she found out a few years ago and just recently she's brought it back up for some unknown reason. She just asked if I was still in it and that was it when I said no. Anyways, I'm wondering should I attempt to get 24/7 while still living at home? I won't be able to move out for a while now because my job barely pays enough to pay my car payment, insurance, and rent here. Yes, I pay rent to live at home ($450) -_- .

Anyways, I've got a copy of the Twelve Month Diaper Training program, just to use as an outline, not going to follow it exactly as I'm not looking for a full year or more in diapers just yet, well not while I'm at hoome anyways. Anyways, anyone got any advice for doing this while at home?

Now, this next question is sort of curiousity. External lazer sphincterotomy cuts the nerves that control your splincter muscles, correct? What if you were to have this done, but instead of cutting, you clam them shut so that it's reverisble in the future? It'd be good for those who just wanted to get a feel for temporary incontience, correct? Or am I just hoping for to much?

Not that I would ever do something like that, was just curious about it.

Guest lucys junibug

i guess the thing with you mum is tricky as you have told her that you don't wear any more! but it may be worth bringing it up and telling her....especially if it makes you happy!!

it sounds like she would understand...??

also if your not gonna move out for a while....i think that the feeling is just gonna get stronger, so you may as well just talk to your mum and go for it....i knowthat its not always that simple though...

juniper

xxx

I didn't tell her I was over it, she thinks I am. I still wear when I can, but it's been getting stronger that I even went out and bought some crappy Depends for this week while everyone's gone. I was going to just order a case of abenas next month, the 1st and just do it and screw what she says, but I don't know :( Last time she found out she acted like I was a perv and all, so yea. Hasn't said anything about it until recently and I don't know what brought it back up for.

Guest lucys junibug

i think maybe you should just tell her you have ordered them and are going to wear them....if you try to hide it, it may just make her wonder why you are hiding it...

i have seen how someone can tear themselves up by resisting the strong feeling to wear one....its not nice and i cant see the feeling ever going, and sneaking around can be bad too...

i know things can be bad when people know sometimes, but if you just explain it all...

if you can sit down and explain it to her maybe she'll understand, and if you explain that your telling her first and trying to include her so she's not surprised later on, if she were to find them.....

i hope she accepts it, and realises your the same person still

xxx

i'll try and give you advice, i won't be offended if you don't take it....and i cant guarantee that its good! but i'll try....

pleasefeel free to correct me too!!

i do not think you will be able to wear 24/7 without being discovered. especially since it seems she is on the lookout for them. keep in mind how you will dispose of them while others are around.

try catheters before any surgery. if you can't handle a tube up there, you probably can't handle a laser.

if she alreay has suspicions, best to get it over with and set her straight on why you wear them.

also, move out! $450 a month seems pretty high to me.

Hey, Bryce, what size do you wear? If you want to try something other than Depend this week, I might be able to hook you up. :)

Medium for abenas I think. Last time I wore a medium abena x-plus and the tapes came to like the front sides, not all the way up front.

I just bought some powder and I don't know if I put enough on :( I just shook it over my butt, but hardly saw anything come out of it :(

Anyways, I'm wondering should I attempt to get 24/7 while still living at home? I won't be able to move out for a while now because my job barely pays enough to pay my car payment, insurance, and rent here. Yes, I pay rent to live at home ($450) -_-

Hi Bryce, I'm not making any judgment on whether you should go 24/7 or not that is strictly up to you but I think you should give yourself a reality check before you go much farther. If your statement above is correct and I do believe it is maybe you should be asking the most important question which is how am I going to pay for diapers and supplies for 24/7 diapering? If you don't make much more than your current expenses living at home where's the money going to come from? Even if you could manage to scrape up the money to get by how are you ever going to be able to move out on your own? I doubt your parents are going to let you live with them for the rest of their lives just so you can indulge your diaper needs but maybe they will. Good luck with whatever you do.

Hugs,

Freta

Medium for abenas I think. Last time I wore a medium abena x-plus and the tapes came to like the front sides, not all the way up front.

Well, I don't have any Abenas in your size, but I have two, maybe three, other brands in Medium if you want to try them. Just PM if interested. Folks here will vouch that I'm always happy to share my stash. :D

How often do I have to say this on this site?

External lazer sphincterotomy cuts the nerves that control your splincter muscles,

There is NO temporary way of creating incontinence. Read http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=15595

I know that. All I said in my first post was it was a curious question. I was just curious as if they could cut it, couldn't they just clam it shut. I also said I didn't want it, just a curious questions.