LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M So Busted

BIG :thumbsup: to ItsJustMe. Ignore the doubters--your account seems believable enough to me. Heck, you even shared real pictures with one of the members here.

So how does it feel to know that CG slept cozy and comfy, cradled by the diaper you touched? That would drive me nuts (in a GOOD way)!

So how does it feel to know that CG slept cozy and comfy, cradled by the diaper you touched? That would drive me nuts (in a GOOD way)!

No kidding, AND in the schoolgirl outfit to boot. Which is strange she wore that to dinner. /me wonders if she doesn't have a thing for you ;)

No kidding, AND in the schoolgirl outfit to boot. Which is strange she wore that to dinner. /me wonders if she doesn't have a thing for you ;)

It'sJustMe, you better watch out. CG will come over with a giant dildo. She tried your fetish, now it's time for you to try her's.

The drinking game Edward40Hands has nothing to do with diapers. It's a game where you tape 40 oz bottles to your hands and must finish them before you can remove them. The name is of course a reference to the movie Edward Scissorhands. Though in a drinking game like that I could reasonably see a need to wear diapers...

FYI, If you are typing a reply on this board don't try to look at other pages within the thread. I was on last night and typed up an update, but then lost the whole thing before I posted it because I changed pages to read some of the replies. I didn't feel like retyping the whole thing last night, so I just went to bed.

My GF is having her "time of the month" right now, so no sex. Oh well, more diaper time for me! There was a little excitement last night. I decided to wear one of my few remaining Depends overnights to bed. If you are not familiar with them, they are probably the loudest diaper that was ever made. I put it on as soon as my GF went to bed. It's still exciting to walk around the apartment wearing only a diaper knowing she is at home. When I finally decided to go to bed I walked into the bedroom in just my diaper. I don't know if the diaper woke her up or if she was already awake, but she complained about how loud it was. I apologized and climbed into bed. I was having a hard time falling asleep and must have been tossing and turning a lot. She later asked me to please change my diaper as it was making noise every time I moved (it was cool hearing her ask me to change my diaper, would have been better if she would have offered to do it for me). I started to get up but then said to heck with it. Turned on my little reading light, rolled over and pulled an Abriform out of my night stand. I undid all of the tapes on the depends and took it off. I then re-diapered myself with the Abriform in the bed (it was really exciting to be doing it right in front of her). I looked at her a few times while I was doing it and she was watching at least once. I'm thinking (hoping) that I kind of have a free pass to wear diapers to bed now as long as they don't interfere with our sex life. I will just keep them discreet as possible during the day. Thats about it for the excitement so far, hopefully more to come.

Ultrapampers, thanks for the words of support. You seem to be the big man of campus around her (other than the mods), so it means a lot. Yes, it drove me absolutely nuts to see CG wearing my diaper. Heck, it drove me nuts to just see her holding my diapers when I first brought them down. But, seeing her asleep on the couch in my diaper and t-shirt was almost more than I could handle. That is a vision that I will never forget.

Babybat, in my fantasies CG does have a thing for me. I plan to just leave it at that, I don't think I really want to know the truth either way. One would be a disapointment and the other would be ... too tempting. Did I mention how cute she looked?

Babybat, in my fantasies CG does have a thing for me. I plan to just leave it at that, I don't think I really want to know the truth either way. One would be a disapointment and the other would be ... too tempting. Did I mention how cute she looked?

DISCLAIMER: This may be an 'off limits' question, so feel no pressure to answer.

How strong are your feelings for your girlfriend? You seem very loyal (which is a good thing); however CG seems more compatible and this is a dangerous web that is being woven.

PArms, the dildo is CG's boyfriends thing, not hers (or so she says). But if she is like how I picture her I might just let a diapered schoolgirl dominate me and put a dildo up my ass if that was her thing :) But then again I am a switch.

On a unrelated note: /me wonders what BG says about CG's little escapade at your house?

BabyBat, honestly the strength of my feelings towards my GF are something I have been questioning lately. I am in a great situation right now and would hate to loose it... but if there was situation that I thought could make me happier waiting on the sidelines I am not sure what I would do. I have been asking myself what i would do if CG came on to me and wanted everything that i do. I haven't answered that yet. Prior to the whole diaper thing I was having moments where I questioned my decision to move in with my GF. When I had decided to move out there were some feelings of relief, but more feelings of not wanting to loose her.

As I mentioned previously, my girlfriend sometimes has this attitude where she talks about how all the guys were checking her out or hitting on her or how great she looked. I've dated 1 or 2 women like that in the past and I didn't stick around long. That attitude is one of my pet peeves, I absolutely hate it.

The last time I heard BG mentioned; my GF was saying that she was mad at her over things she said that night. I'm not sure if she is out of the picture or not, I sure wouldn't miss her. Her boyfriend is cool though so it would suck to see him go. CG and BG were friends before they met my GF, I'm pretty sure that they are closer than my GF has ever been to BG. So, they are probably still talking but I haven't heard anything about what they are saying or not saying.

I disagree it doesn't matter how long CG and BG were friends, if GF comes onto the scene and she gets close to CG it could mean goodbye BG or if shes close to BG it could mean goodbye CG, it really depends how well the people work, it doesn't matter how long the've been friends for.

For example, I have been friends with A and B and they were friends long before I came on the scene, and now they are hardly speaking to each other, but yet i'm friends with both.

I personally think you are in some relationship that many here wished they had, and need to smoosh your way into the situation more. Don't be to pushy and don't bring up the girl friends, girl friend. Memories can be worth a fortune if things work out for you, and you work and making them work for you. Remember a relationship is two way and you need to make it one with the GF. Keep it cool and keep your cool. Take your time trying to get the relationship how you want it, and realize that a good relationship is two way. Best of luck and I'll keep an eye on further events, as much as my relationship allows me to. ;)

I have been reading this thread for a while, and am rather envious of your situation. All I can say is please don't screw it up! You've got a good thing going here. I've been with my wife for about 6 years and married for 1. I would probably never wear 24/7, but I would definitely wear more than I do now if it wasn't for her. I screwed things up for myself by having some bad leaks in our bed and really soaking the bed in the middle of the night. She is deathly scared of the leaks and has said from the start that she doesn't mind them as long as it all stays contained. I can tell the diapers annoy her but she loves me enough that she can look past it. If I wanted to force it on her I could probably do more, but I love her and I want her to be happy too! Anyway, she has accepted the DL side of me, but it's not something that will ever turn her on. She's worn for me before on several occasions, but it was pretty obvious that she hated it, so I quit trying with that. All I can say is that your GF doesn't mind you wearing to bed or wherever else within reason pretty much whenever, AND she has a hot friend that is down with the diaper scene too! I have never met anyone in my life in person that was turned on by diapers, not anyone not once!!! I suppose I could go to one of those meetups or something, but I'm not sure how I would explain that to the wife since diapers are somewhat sexual for us and all. Just please don't do anything without really thinking it through. Just take a moment to really appreciate what it is that you have here.

Two new incidents to tell y'all about.

1) I went to the bathroom last night and as I opened the door to go out my GF was just walking to the door to go in. I went to give her a quick kiss, but instead she pulled me in and gave me a hug... and a pat on my butt (diapered). Small thing but it made me feel good.

2) My GF called me a little while ago and told me to check her email, CG sent her an email and she wanted me to read it and reply to it. I was kind of nervous to look at it, not knowing what CG may have said. I opened her email and CG was asking my GF to find out where I bought the Bambinos (WOW!). That's not something I needed to see or think about. I replied with only the website address, I don't even want to talk to her. Until I figure out 100% what I want to do about my relationship I don't want any distractions.

Giventofly, I'm definitely trying not to screw it up. But I do need to make a decision soon on if I want to stay with my GF for the long term (marriage) or not. If I let it, the diaper thing could prolong something that I may not want long term. It wouldn't be fair to her to drag this out solely for my pleasure while knowing that it won't go anywhere.

luvs-to-wet, I have been making an effort to be more romantic and loving towards her. I seriously don't think that she has any hidden kinks that she hasn't told me about though. She pretty much speaks her mind about everything so I doubt she would hide something like that. She does have a few qwerky things she likes in bed and I do those for her on a regular basis. It's probably a good idea to ask if there is anything else I could do for her, I'll do that.

wow, when the story started, she was your love and best friend, now she's "something that I may not want long term".

She has accepted the diapers pretty well, She loves you or she would be gone. The longer this thread goes, the less believable it becomes.

You seem to have almost a perfect situation going here, I think you should stop thinking so hard and just enjoy it. You also said that your GF speaks her mind about everything. Don't you think she would tell you if she was not happy in your relationship? And who says you have to get married? Is she pushing for that? You should forget about CG and work on your relationship to make it the best it can be. Then maybe you would want to marry your GF.

This is gonna sound strange at first but hear me out:

If you think that she might be *the one* then why not tell her you think the CG situation is dangerous. Given what you said about how she likes guys to look at her I think she would understand.

I would just say something like: "You know that I love you, I really do, which is why I am telling you this. I enjoyed it when CG was over and BLAH BLAH. Infact I think I enjoyed it too much. I do not want CG to ruin our relationship so I think it would be best if I took a break from CG for awhile, I want to think about you, not her."

Then she can help you avoid the situation, like her initiating a conversation between the two of you about bambinos! Also has an added side effect of (re?)opening the conversation about what turns you on with women in diapers.

BabyBat, I like that idea. It would be better for her to find out that there is an issue from me rather than from somewhere else. And, she probably won't be too terribly surprised after catching me checking CG out a few times anyway. Very good suggestion! Now I just have to decide when to do it.

Timmyc, I didn't say that I didn't want this to be long term (aka marriage), it is something I am trying to decide. Isn't that what dating is all about? I am just feeling more pressure now to decide. I don't plan on making any rash decisions though... I am pretty much living in a dream world right now.

There is no reason to take a break from CG or tell your GF to take a break from CG. You are both adults and what you and she want will work out without doing something like taking a break from friends. If she askes about Bambino's tell her what you like about them. Your GF wouldn't have sent you the email from her asking about them if she had a problem with you talking about them once in a while. Just be sure to tell GF when you do talk to CG.

There is no reason to take a break from CG or tell your GF to take a break from CG. You are both adults and what you and she want will work out without doing something like taking a break from friends. If she askes about Bambino's tell her what you like about them. Your GF wouldn't have sent you the email from her asking about them if she had a problem with you talking about them once in a while. Just be sure to tell GF when you do talk to CG.

I wasnt implying that it was wrong to talk to CG, I was implying that if he were serious about his GF then CG might be a problem.

Part of being 'strong' is recognizing when something might be a problem and taking steps to avoid that problem. I am sure that IJM would love to watch CG wear a bambino and a plaid skirt every night, but that would be a problem for his relationship.

The more he talks to CG about diapers the more dangerous it is for his relationship with GF. Even if they never did anything physical I would bet my paycheck that his GF would grow to resent the connection, especially where diapers have a sexual aspect to him. If he wants to be with CG then no harm done I guess, but if he wants to see where things might go with her (marriage) then it sounds like he needs to take a step back from CG.

Telling her (GF) is a sign that he cares about the relationship. Any women that expects that a man turn blind when they get together is either controlling or dilutional. There is a difference between being respectful (not checking out other women in front of her) and being human. It sounds like his GF understands this. If she gets mad at him for being open and honest about wanting to salvage the relationship, well then I guess he got his answer about if it would lead to marraige or not.

i agree with babybrat but i would say i think gf would probably get mad at him for developing feelings for cg, in the first place which is quite normal, however I do think its important that he tells his gf as it shows he has respect for her because its telling her that his struggling and needs help..

The only advice I have is STOP POSTING ON THIS THREAD NOW!! It seems only in a short "someone" is going to hunt on the web for diaper sites and this one pops up A LOT!!! And then its only time before either CG or GF find this thread. I mean your not doing anything wrong but either way I don't think CG or GF would appreciate this thread at all!! Just a thought....LOL!!!

Guest dodgedart

Holy crap dude! I don't mean to be rude, but you are an idiot if you seriously considered leaving her over diapers. She is freaking hot hot hot!

If you do end up breaking up send her my email address! :) Just kidding... not really.

Seriously though, if you ever get her in a diaper please share a picture!

Looking forward to your next update.

I have read the whole thing so far and think he needs to slow down. It would be one thing if he had a medical need and see did not like it but thats not the case.

I have no idea what she looks like but have to say as funny as it sounds looks are just one thing.

I consider it as just an extra

i agree with babybrat but i would say i think gf would probably get mad at him for developing feelings for cg, in the first place which is quite normal, however I do think its important that he tells his gf as it shows he has respect for her because its telling her that his struggling and needs help..

1) It is BabyBat :)

2) She already knows he was looking at her so to deny it might be a problem would be a futile and somewhat insulting effort. For him to admit that he thinks it might be a problem, while she might get initially miffed, should show her how much he cares for her.

Especially in the frame of the diapers. It is obvious that CG is WAY MORE into the whole diaper thing than GF, it also tells her that although diapers are a big part of his life, she is more important than the diapers.