LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M So Busted

Wow. Simply wow. I've just read alls even pages.

My situation.... My g/f and I had a long distance relationship first, her in PA and me in Louisiana. When we were talking about moving in together, I flew up during my time off on the premise of a good time and a serious heart to heart conversation. Nothing was off the table. I told her about my diapers and pegging lifestyle. Pegging she accepts and participates, diapers she accepts and asked I be discreet.

To me, a relationship is about compromise. You meet in the middle. I can wear at home at anytime, but choose to only wear when she's not.

However, that's my life. HOw you do yours (and this applies to everyone) is up to them.

ItsJustMe, this would make a really good reality show. I am rooting for you and her to end up happily ever after. But from what I've read, you're throwing her into the deep end before she can swim. Slow down way more. I'd suggest making a schedule on when to progress things a little further so you don't let your desires push her too far too quick. You could cause resentment that can bite you quickly. Be happy with what you have. I'd dare say 75% of us reading this thread envies what you have.

Good luck and happy wettings.

1 - Slow down, you are moving this too fast. The last thing that you want, as you know, is BG to be reinvi8ted over while you have a diaper on OR for your girlfriend to decide that 'this' is not for her. Take your time, andf allow your girlfriend to accept, and/or participate in this.

2 - Yes, I relly think that CG is interested in this, if even partially, and I would suspect it is she that convinced your girlfriend to accept / respect your wishes.

Thanks again for all the advice guys. I agree with what everyone is saying. I feel that I make a good plan to keep things slow and low key, but then once I'm in the moment (and the diaper) I just want more and more and keep pushing the limits. This is consistent with my personality though, I'm an all or nothing kind of guy. When driving I'm either stopped or have the gas pedal to the floor board. When playing poker I go "all in" on a regular basis. It's just how I am, I know that I need to work on that.

This morning added another little twist that I didn't plan on. I woke up before my GF because I needed to pee. It was still dark so I didn't think she would be up anytime soon. So I walked to the bathroom in just my diaper. When I was finished I walked back into the bedroom and she was just sitting up and turning her alarm off. She looked at the diaper and then me and said good morning. I said hi and walked back to my side of the bed and climbed in. She didn't say anything about it when she left, so hopefully it wasn't a big deal.

After reading all of the comments I am thinking that I should call her and ask her how she is doing.

I am trying to keep my mind off of CG. That is a dangerous situation that could leave me single just at the moment that I have a GF finally accepting this fetish. I have a bad history of jumping from girl to girl and don't want to be tempted. It would be nice if she were talking to my GF and convincing her to accept this though. Maybe I should have said no to the dinner on Friday with CG and her BF to eliminate any possibility of an issue. Oh well.

How did the call to your GF go? I'm curious to find out if she had any issues with what you did yesterday.

If you are not interested in CG then there is no reason for you to avoid her. She can't make you do anything you don't want to do. It's called willpower, use it!

But, if you are interested... well then I think you must let her make the first move or you may well end up with neither of them as you stated. So either way, there is no reason to avoid her.

If you are interested in CG let me be the first to say that it is a baaaad idea. But, in the interest of our entertainment I encourage you to go for it anyway!

hi itsjustme, as i said before the only site i can suggest is either this one or www.babyjunior.co.uk as they are the only ones i know off i'm sure theres plently out there that others can recommend though.

Guest lucys junibug

i know you say you like pushing the limits....but this could mean that you push her away!!

i'm not saying stop for one min but just take things slow, and its nice that your letting her know that you love her, us girls love that.

xxx

i know you say you like pushing the limits....but this could mean that you push her away!!

i'm not saying stop for one min but just take things slow, and its nice that your letting her know that you love her, us girls love that.

xxx

I agree, don't push too much. I know how you feel, when I'm wearing a diaper around my gf, I would love for her to touch it more and what not but she'll do any of that in time if she wants to. I just diaper up and see what happens, sometimes it goes further than u expect.

HuggieBaby

Ok, I'm making a new commitment to slow down and not push things too hard. Today when my GF got home from work I was wearing a diaper under a pair of khaki shorts. They masked the sound so well that she didn't even notice I was wearing. I'm planning on wearing a diaper to bed, but will wear shorts when walking into the room so they don't make any noise. I'll try this for awhile and see how it goes.

Tomorrow night is the dinner date with CG and her BF. I'm hoping that it will just be a normal night out, without any discussions about diapers. I just want to relax, have a good time and not have any drama.

I have just caught up to date on your adventure. I'm glad to see that you might be pushing things, and plan to slow them down some. It sounds as though the girl friend is attempting to come to grips about you being a dl. I'm sorry that she had to bring in her girl friends, but she seems to be in there with you, other than the alcohol talking. I hope that her friends will come to grip with how you two are coming to grips with the adventure. A huge experience of initial discovery is one which may cause someone to not always use their best judgement, like telling her friends. That may cause you more problems than with the girl friend. You both sound as though you want your relationship to continue and blossom into a lasting one. Best wishes. There are some many pitfalls that show up in our lives that just when you think you have a handle on things the rug is pulled out from beneath you. With time, open, honest communication, many pitfalls can be survived. You have already survived several with your relationship thus far. Good Luck.

Ok, I'm making a new commitment to slow down and not push things too hard. Today when my GF got home from work I was wearing a diaper under a pair of khaki shorts. They masked the sound so well that she didn't even notice I was wearing. I'm planning on wearing a diaper to bed, but will wear shorts when walking into the room so they don't make any noise. I'll try this for awhile and see how it goes.

Tomorrow night is the dinner date with CG and her BF. I'm hoping that it will just be a normal night out, without any discussions about diapers. I just want to relax, have a good time and not have any drama.

how exactly is this slowing down? you are still wearing them.. the point is to not wear them....

@ sarah

I think he means by not broadcasting them around the house infront of her, hes being discrect. however u spell it.

@ itsjustme

With regards to her looking at you while your on the toliet, shes probably wondering why you werent using the diaper :P, or perhaps she is actully curious about wanting to try one, and havn't got the courage to ask. Probably a bit embrassed to ask.

Great read! I just happened to stumble on this thread. At first I felt really bad for you, then I there was hope, excitement. The friends came over and I was bracing for the worst, and it didnt happen. Yeah, a little scolding and a bit of joking, but considering everything you got off easy! I guess not everyone is going to accept it, as in the case with BG. And now, you and your GF are coming to terms with this and its really great to read. I hope you keep us posted on how this all plays out. Best of luck, and thank you for posting your experience. I have learned a lot from this thread.

Guest Baby-Toa

Okay, we're ready for the next installment of the soap opera! How'd the dinner date go last night, itsjustme?

:D

I am so waiting for it too.

I think he's still asleep.

Guest lucys junibug

i better put my nappy on then as im gonna wee myself either way....with excitement or from it going bad....or just coz of the suspense we're left in hear.....hope it did go well!!

Holy crap, last night was a freaking dream come true!! Sorry if this is too long of an update, but it's worth it.

My GF and I went to the restaurant to meet CG and her BF as planned. As we were walking up to the door my GF

exclained...

GF: why would she be wearing that out to dinner?

Me: Who? Wearing what?

GF: <CG>, right there.

Then I noticed CG and her boyfriend standing outside the restaurant. CG was wearing what can only be described as

one of those schoolgirl uniforms. A white button down shirt tied together in the front, a short red & black

checkered skirt, white socks and black shoes. My girlfriend has something simular she will wear for me

occasionally, but only in the house.

GF: I know you like that. Don't stare!

Me: I'm not. (I was)

We arrive at the door and say hi to them. CG looks freaking awesome! I love that look and she does it better than

my GF since she is small and cute while my GF is tall and has more of a model type look.

We go inside and sit down. I keep an eye on CG's BF to see if he is giving me any funny looks, just incase she

spilled the beans on my secret. He seems to be acting normally. He then asks if we can give CG a ride home after

dinner, he has to go to work for a few hours for some IT thing. We agree to take her home.

We order drinks, have some normal conversation and order dinner. Things are going well. The restaurant is busy so

the meals take longer than normal. So we have more drinks, except for CG's BF since he has to work. We finally get

dinner and order more drinks. CG's boyfrined has to pretty much devour his meal so he can leave and get to work on

time. He leaves and tells CG that he will call her later and maybe stop by her house. Everything was going great

and relaxing up to this point. Then, as soon as her boyfriend walks away...

CG: <with a huge grin> Are you wearing a diaper?

Me: <I almost spit my drink out and start searching to see if anyone heard her. Luckily nobody was around.>

Me: No!

CG: Oh. And, don't worry I made sure there wasn't anyone around before I asked.

GF: I made sure he wasn't doing that before we left the house.

Me: You did?

GF: Yes.

CG: How are things going with y'all now?

ME & GF: We're fine.

CG: So are y'all having fun with it yet?

GF: What do you mean?

CG: You know, role playing or anything like that.

GF: He asked me to wear one but I haven't.

CG: Why not?

GF: I don't know if I want to.

CG: I would.

Me: <My jaw hit the ground and I started caughing and choking on my enchilada.>

<My GF gave me an evil look>

GF: Your would!?!?

CG: Yea, it's not that big of a deal. I do stranger things for my BF.

GF: Like what!?

CG: He'd be so embarrased if I told anyone.

GF: You already know his secret, just tell us.

CG: He likes me to use a dildo on him sometimes.

GF: Ewwww! No way would I do that!

CG: I don't mind, it turns him on.

Me: <Still speachless over CG saying she would wear a diaper.>

CG: Have you diapered him or changed his diaper or anything like that?

GF: No!! He just does his own thing when he wants to, I'm staying out of it for now.

CG: You should try to have fun with it!

Me: <with huge grin and looking at my GF>

GF: I don't know. Maybe at some point.

Me: More drinks here!!

Holy crap! That was awesome! There was more conversation about it, but nothing that good or interesting.

We had one or two more drinks and decided to head out. When I stood up I realized that I shouldn't drive, and I

already knew the girls shouldn't drive. So we decided to take a cab. The only problem was that my GF and I lived

close by but CG lived pretty far away and it would cost her quite a bit. She decided to go to our apartment and

have her boyfriend pick her up after work.

On the way to our apartment I was thinking that my GF might be drunk enough that I might actually get her to wear

a diaper or play with me some. But CG being there might spoil it. My solution, enough drinks at the apartment to

maintain her drunken state until CG's BF got there but not enough for her to pass out.

We go to the apartment and started talking about normal stuff. The girls then wanted another drink, so I got them

some wine. And then, CG started in on the diapers again. I'm having no doubt now that she is intersted now.

CG: Can we see one of your diapers? I want to see what they look like and maybe we can get her <my GF> to loosen up

some about them.

After my regrets on saying no last time and CG saying she will try to help my GF accept it better this time I was

sold on the idea, but I didn't want to seem to anxious

Me: <to my GF> It's up to you

GF: I don't care, you can bring them down if you want.

I went upstairs and brought down one of each type of diaper I have and layed them on the coffee table in front of

the two girls. They began picking them up, feeling and looking at them. It was quiet a turn on just seeing them

touching my diapers.They opened a few up and and giggled about them.

CG: Put one on!

Me: No.

CG: Why not?

Me: It would be too embarrassing.

CG: No, we already know about them. It will be fun.

Me: I'll tell you what, I'll put one of if you two each put one on first.

CG: ok!

GF: No.

CG: why not?

GF: I just don't want to.

CG then spends 5 minutes trying to convince my GF to put one on. She finally agrees to go upstars and put one on,

but then will decide if she will come downstairs or not.

I'm freaking out at this point, not believing what is happening here. CG looks through the diapers and picks up the

Bambino (yes!). My GF picks up the Attends (damn, I was hoping she would take the Abriform). I told her that I

could get her a Bambino like CG has if she wanted, she declines. They then go upstairs. Damn I wish I had a camera

up there!

I hear nothing for while except them walking around. Then I hear them laughing. That must be good news! Then the

bedroom door opens and they both walk out, each one wearing one of my t-shirts long enough to cover whatever they

are wearing. As they walk down the stairs I hear a definite crinkling sound. Time is running in slow motion now. I

can't believe this!

CG: Ok... 1, 2, 3!

On 3 they both lifted up their shirts and exposed the diapers!

CG: what do you think?

Me: Oh my God, this is so awesome! I love it!

My GF sees me looking at CG and gives me a dirty look. I then give her all of my attention.

My GF then drops her shirt back down and quickly sits down on the couch. CG holds her shirt up awhile longer and

looks down admiring herself in the diaper. She looks so cute I can't hardly control myself. Then I realize what is

supposed to happen next. I made the deal but didn't really think that it would happen. Now I'm getting really

nervous. CG sits down next to my GF.

CG: your turn!

I grab the Abriform and head upstairs. I quickly put it on and then find a t-shirt long enough to cover most of the

diaper. then I go back downstairs. Once down there they are both staring at me. I'm nervous as hell, but I lift the

shirt up exposing my diaper. When I looked at them they were both smiling. Probably a good sign!

I sit down on the other side of my GF. There is then (for me) an aqward silence. I'm hadn't planned this out and

have no idea what to do next. Of course at this point CG chimes in as usual.

CG: <to me> Do you "use" these when you wear them?

Me: I have, but not on a regular basis.

GF: Yuck, you poop in them?

Me: No, just pee

GF: Still gross

CG: And you like to see girls in them

Me: Yes, very much.

GF: Where have you seen girls wearing diapers?

Me: On the internet. There are tons of website on this, some are photo sites.

CG: I want to see.

I then went and got my laptop and showed them a few sites (DiaperGal, Adultbabysource and a few others I found on a

quick search... I did not show them Dailydiapers)

GF: Wow, I had no idea this was so popular. Maybe you're not such a freak after all!

CG: We shold play Edward Fourty-Hands!

GF & Me: What is that?

CG: It's a drinking game where everyone wears adult diapers.

How is it that I'm the one with the diaper fetish and have never heard of this game?? It owuld have made college

much much more interesting!

Ends up that we didn't have anything we needed to play, but agreed that we might play it sometime. (WooHoo!!)

We diecided to just have another drink.

I stand up and walk into the kitchen. They both follow me in there. I pour the wine and we continued to talk.

CG tryed to call her BF nurmerous times during the night, but he never answered. She decided to stay the night and

either have him pick her up or my GF would take her home.

We stood around in the kitchen for awhile talking. MY GF then said that she was going to go upstairs and change for

bed. (oh no don't take off the diaper! I followed her upstairs and started making out with her. I took her shirt

off and mine so that we were both in just our diapers. I then layed her down on the bed and had some of the best

sex I have ever had. By the time we were done both diapers were ripped to shreads and there was diaper stuffing

everywhere. It was awesome!

The next morning I went downstairs to get some coffee. My GF was still asleep. When I got downstrairs I was

suprised to see CG asleep on the couch. She had gotten a blanket, but it was on the floor. She was on the couch

still wearing the t-shirt and diaper! She looked so cute.

CG woke up as I was making the coffee. She walked into the kitchen and said hi. We stood areound and talked for a

few minutes. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her midsection, looking for a peek of the diaper. She caught me once or

twice, but only smiled. Shortly afterwards my GF came downstairs. Everything was normal until CG walked or moved in

someway that made the diaper crinkle.

GF: Are you still wearing that?

CG: Yea.

GF: Are you going to take it off?

CG: I don't know I may leave it on for my BF

Me: <thinking to myself, Damn him!>

CG then went and put on the clothes she was wearing thew night before. When she came down I could still clearly

hear the diaper. Man, her in a schoolgirl outfit and a diaper underneath... I was going crazy.

She said goodbye and my GF left to take her home.

So, that's it... the best night of my life!

what really amazes me is your ability to recall all thes conversations! hahaha i'm beginning to think you are carrying a voice recorder!

nah but maybe cg was more accepting because she herself understands the world of 'kinks' even if it isn't diapers, it seems like perhaps she an her boyfriend engage in some sort of role playing i.e. the school girl outfit.

Guest lucys junibug

im so glad that your gf joined in with the wearing....you have a lot to thank CG for!!.....i do think your girlfriend was a lil jealous of her wearing as she knows that you like that, so i suspect she might wear more for you so she gets the attention....

i wonder how CG's boyfriend took her wearing???.....got yourself an ab friend there i think....