LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Meeting Furs

wetbed24

I have recently become furcurious about myself. I was wondering how people go about meeting other furs locally. I have come to the conclusion that finding other diaperpeople is difficult (or diapergirls anyway.) Are there places like diaperspace - but for furs? Or are furs pretty much in the same boat as DLs for finding a mate?

I have recently become furcurious about myself. I was wondering how people go about meeting other furs locally. I have come to the conclusion that finding other diaperpeople is difficult (or diapergirls anyway.) Are there places like diaperspace - but for furs? Or are furs pretty much in the same boat as DLs for finding a mate?

Best site I know for Furry ads is Pounced.org. It's not the same kind of social networking site as DiaperSpace is, but it works. :3

Try www.furry4life.ning.com or www.furaffinity.net Live Journal is probably your best bet after that.

I have recently become furcurious about myself. ... Are there places like diaperspace - but for furs? Or are furs pretty much in the same boat as DLs for finding a mate?

Furs seem to be more numerous than AB/DLs, so finding them might be easer. However, please be aware that many non-babyfur furs view babyfurs (loosely, AB/DL furries) negatively. The babyfurs are more visible and active among the furries than AB/DLs are among the general population.

Furs seem to be more numerous than AB/DLs, so finding them might be easer. However, please be aware that many non-babyfur furs view babyfurs (loosely, AB/DL furries) negatively. The babyfurs are more visible and active among the furries than AB/DLs are among the general population.

Sad that we must pay a price for our openess. <_<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest The Great Milenko

Its only cause people are reatarded and can't put 2 and 2 together correctly. They think were pedos.