LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Recommendations

Depend brand diapers are the only thing around here that sell in the drug stores. Other than the store brand that is. I used to like Depend, but lately they've really been bad. Anyway, between Attends, Molicare and Abena, what would you recommend? Xpmedical sells all 3, I like the look of the Abena. I really liked the softness and crinkleness (is that a word?) of the Depends. Anyone have a recommendation?

Molicares "rustle", Abena have "crinkle" Attends classic crinkle quite a bit but the new "10" brand not as much. All of them give off a distinct louder sound when wet though...so I've noticed. But only when wearing diaper alone, not under clothes so much. You should get a sample of Bambino's those things are LOUD!

If you can get them, Tena, in my opinion, are the best diaper out there. I get them from http://www.airoliver.de/ but you may wish to check delivery costs. Tena are available in three absorbency ranges (Plus, Super, Maxi)

I found that the worst diaper ever is the molicare range - 0 absorbency and they leak every time.

seahawks1203

Are you looking to buy locally? If not then consider this another +1 for bambinos, they are expensive but the old adage of 'You get what you pay for' really is true here.

If you need to buy locally and are stuck with depends here is what I do:

I buy baby diaper stuffers to get the depends REALLY thick. I buy Mom2Mom size 6, but they are only sold at Safeway (possibly Vons), but the think I like about them is actually their cheap construction.

With the M2M they only glue the backing with three glue strips (two at the sides and one in the middle) so, if you are careful, you can cut a hole in the plastic backing without cutting the filler container so the filler stays intact (doesn't get all over).

With this method I can get diapers that are almost as thick as bambinos (no where near as absorbent though).