LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nevergrownup

I bought a cloth diaper from NeverGrownUp about a month ago (this one!). I had to wait a little while for the opportunity to arise to use it but I finally got the chance to try it out over the last few days. I was sure to wash it a couple of times first for maximum fluffiness and thirstiness even though the temptation was there to put it on right away :)

The Good

• Price Mine cost me fifteen bucks plus shipping - can't complain about that, a bargain if ever there was one. Considering that most adult diapers on Etsy and eBay tend to run about twice that amount (+shipping), it's a great price. I did wonder if lower price would mean poorer quality but as I'll get to in a minute, that isn't the case :)

• Shipping Nice and quick, arrived within about 2-3 working days of ordering. Plain USPS priority mail envelope - one of those unrippable ones - with nondescript return address :)

• The diaper :) I love the pattern - not overtly babyish but most definitely not grown up either. It fits me great (30in waist) with a slightly higher rise at the back :D. The velcro stays done up well through daytime and overnight. Feels well made and strong. It's been through the washer a good 4 or 5 times now and it's still the same shape it was when I got it.

• Absorbency On it's own, it's OK for daytime use - you might want one or maybe two stuffers in there to individual preference. You need to add some padding to keep it going through the night though. I picked up a 6-pack of Gerber Pre-folded Birdseye for $7 at Walmart (link). Three of those folded together into thirds to form a stuffer and a couple more at the back of the diaper worked perfectly for all night and well into the morning - I'd been drinking Mountain Dew too :P

The Bad

• Honestly, nothing. I can't think of anything :)

The Bottom Line

I love my diaper :blush:

In the past, I made the mistake of buying the thickest cloth diaper I could find. The problem with that was the diaper took forever to dry and was never available for 'discrete' wear and so the novelty wore off quickly. This diaper is NOT going to be like that :). It's nice and thick (about the same as a good disposable) but is still thin enough that it can be hidden under clothes if needed and dries quite quickly (one cycle in the dryer and it's virtually done) so caring for it isn't too much of a chore. Plus if you need more from it, the diaper can of course be readily customized to adjust the amount and position of the absorbency by adding stuffers.

Overall, it's probably my favourite AB item in my stash at the moment :)

Site: http://nevergrownup.etsy.com/

Will buy again: Definitely.

I got a few of them off nevergrowup myself, like you I'm about a 30 waist maybe a little smaller, I bought 1 in medium but it was too large, then I spoke the the person there and I got some smaller ones I am thrilled with there diapers.

I still use the medium I just use safty pins to make it fit better...Love these diapers.

I got a few of them off nevergrowup myself, like you I'm about a 30 waist maybe a little smaller, I bought 1 in medium but it was too large, then I spoke the the person there and I got some smaller ones I am thrilled with there diapers.

I still use the medium I just use safty pins to make it fit better...Love these diapers.

its spelt their mate, their is possesive, there means like a place, eg: she's over there

GRAMMAR NAZIS WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!

To the person who was pondering shipping to Canada before the post went AWOL (I icon12.gif email notification - the post made me :lol:), there's a statement on the site that says due to customs problems they don't ship internationally because the seller got feedback problems for delays that were no fault of their own. I suppose you could get in touch and ask though...

its spelt their mate, their is possesive, there means like a place, eg: she's over there

GRAMMAR NAZIS WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!

Actually "There" is correct. He spoke to a person "there" meaning the company, not "their" showing possession. Grammer Nazi's should go to School :P

And BTW "spelt" isn't a word, try using Spelled instead. :huh:

I wish the spelling and grammar police would go do something useful with there lives, other than telling people how word perfect they are and how word incorrect everyone else is.

I left school a very long time ago, and I do not want any lessons from people who do not know anything else but school, wait untill you hit the real world flipping burgers and then tell me how important grammar is to you

I don't think I do to bad for a high school drop out......

Actually "There" is correct. He spoke to a person "there" meaning the company, not "their" showing possession. Grammer Nazi's should go to School :P

And BTW "spelt" isn't a word, try using Spelled instead. :huh:

Repaid, he meant this "there" (highlighted in bold):

then I spoke the the person there and I got some smaller ones I am thrilled with there diapers.

in which case, DL Master is correct, it is "their"...but yeah, "spelt" isn't a word either so... XD

*shrug*

~ moogle

The diaper you got looks very nice. I'm sure if Annie saw the strawberry shortcake diaper on the site. She would want them. Though she would probably like them more if it was of the older Strawberry Shortcake.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I know the person that run's nevergrownup personally. A lot of the reason that his stuff is of such high quality is that he is an ageplayer himself and thus knows what kind of things that we like. My belief is that the fact that he is in the scene means that he has that much more passion to putting forth a high-quality product at a decent price.

• 5 months later...

I am happy to see that there is a place to post comments for Never Grown Up. An AB friend and I drove up to Madison last evening to his shop. I had purchased a romper that was on clearance and I live an hour away so I thought it would be fun to drive up and see him in person. Once there it was a pleasure meeting, introducing ourselves and talking about his product line and looking over all of the fabric samples he has available. He is very knowledgeable and has a true passion for his craft, quite down to earth and easy to talk with. There are several adult diaper sites on the web that will come right out and tell you that they are either ABDL aware or actually run by an ABDL couple. They say this and then want to rip your eyeballs out by charging and a ton of money just for one diaper. You will not find that practiced here. Great quality and fare prices.