LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In Moncton

Where can i find plastic backed diapers in Moncton New Brunswick. All i have been able to find are all cloth backed. I want the crinkle. :D

no change of just ordering some online?

try jean coteau on st george street,i have purchased attends plastic back diapers there.

I just got threw with zellers brand truley plastic back and noisy,right now i am using depends from jean couteau in dieppe

I'm in Fredericton and I have the same problem. Try a Guardian Drugs store. I found two in Fredericton that carry Attends which are a plastic backed diaper.

Enjoy. B.

The Shoppers home health care on the corner of Killam Dr. and Mountain Rd. usually stocks the attends plastic, you just have to ask. (at the home health care counter).. On rare occasions they have them in the incon aisle.

The qualitylifecares.com that Brudda Voodu speaks of above carries the molicares - the best bang for your buck that I have found. (that is if you're willing to order online.)

Good luck!

• 6 months later...

psst a tip , many are not satisfied with inco products around

ived been talking to the home health care shoppers

and if you bring them printed info about secures or abenas tranqulitys they might just might get something better quality

If You truly want or something better you have to enquire about such things

You ask and tell them what you want and stuff and sometimes they just might see theres demand for something superior

Jean coutu in Riverview might just be able to get secure xplus Too , im trying to find out more info on that

My mind = blown

I never knew so many ab/dls were living in moncton D:!! When did that happen lol.

Pleasure to meet you all, i wonder if we all saw each other at some point and weren't even aware of it XD

Necros

ps: As for the question, the st.george store is where i get my attends. I can't seem to find anything else however :/

There is more then we would hope to think ,

but for shure there is some around lol ,

and if you want something you really have to go for it

its fun to see and inquiring about better products ,

and on many ocasions there allot of people that wear them based on the medical people not happy with the incontinence stuff availlable

cough ived hear allot of the bad against depends from them lol

but they said this is something that there store talked about plenty ocasions on there stock the shopers health care one ,

and allot seek better products ,

i was also told if i can get printed info for them on difrent brands that might be better to bring them it and they might look into it

ived seen the europen tenas slip maxi but they said they could only get the smalls in those at some place also ived seen there tena flex that dosent seem much imo ? but whom am i to know never tried them out

but one place said they might be able to get secures those seem interesting

as said they wont carry something if theres not demand for it :P

so if you other dl's want something else to try tell them what you want and tell them what u hate and dosent work about whats on there shelfs :P

i dint like the feel of the molicares myself when i tried them , they felt like wet bricks ;(

its always nice being able to buy something in stock or stores around if you do run out ,

this boy is not at all completly satisfied with abenas xplus but still better then whats around ... maybe i should try smalls but the lack of waisteband = WTF not happy me

but good diapers are fun to have and would be good in stores around not everone can order

i am trying to see if i can get ahold of secures

but abenas would be nice to see around on shelfs instead of that crumy junk .....

• 2 weeks later...

psst a tip , many are not satisfied with inco products around

ived been talking to the home health care shoppers

and if you bring them printed info about secures or abenas tranqulitys they might just might get something better quality

If You truly want or something better you have to enquire about such things

You ask and tell them what you want and stuff and sometimes they just might see theres demand for something superior

Jean coutu in Riverview might just be able to get secure xplus Too , im trying to find out more info on that

Hmmmm i did ask this to a friend of mind about plastic diapers but i did not no that you can ask the store to order the brand you want i have a jean coutu around where i life do think they can order a diaper brand that i want ?????

Hmmmm i did ask this to a friend of mind about plastic diapers but i did not no that you can ask the store to order the brand you want i have a jean coutu around where i life do think they can order a diaper brand that i want ?????

ived inquired and it seems theres is abit of market or interest in difrent stuff then whats on shelves

not too shure about the jean coutu but bring them printed info on the companys you want , shopers home health care told me they would inquire about it i was basacly told will cary what is demanded allot , if they see its something people like they might cary it more

they dont like carying tons of various kinds of stuf .. lol