LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Brunswick Diaper Munch

BBoy

Anyone interested in getting together for a munch sometime? Probably won't happen this summer but maybe we could get together in the fall.

Comments?

"Diaper Munch" doesn't sound too appetizing. *laughs hysterically* ....sorry. Anyways, sorry for the random posting. I would love to meet some AB/DL/Babyfurs around here, though I know there probably aren't any that aren't in hiding; probably ashamed to even admit it to themselves.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, for me, basically, it comes to this: I don't know any of you. I've spend quite a bit of time in the forums and gotten to know a few people from as far away as California and England that I would consider meeting face-to-face if the opportunity presented itself, but I really haven't had any interaction with fellow Maritimers here, at least not enough to form any type of friendship. My need for socialization with others of my own kind isn't so astonishingly great that I would have any inclination to go out and meet a bunch of random strangers. *shrugs*

• 3 weeks later...

Same here I'd be interested in meeting for coffee however I don't think there are enough interested for a party orother type of gathering. It's not a surprise that no one wants to meet in a large group. We are all interested in keeping our privacy and our 'secret' from getting out. Even I find the idea of a gathering to be intimadating. I've meet one other DL and that was stressful, I can't imagine walking into a room of 10. My paranoia alone would tell me that this might be too big for this area of the world.

However that said, if there was a gathering in Fredericton I'd probably show up if only from curiousity.

Keep in touch. S.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...