LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Have A Dream

I have a dream that one day my abdl brothers and sisters will join together with me to build a city where no one person Is greater than another because of what they wear who they marry or how they have fun and are written off as freacks and rapist and expected to take well I say no more my only hope is this city is one day buit

Come on my first thread someone post!!!!

Yeah dude, you can't expect people to all reply in a half hour. Try giving it a day or two before you get impatient...As for the post, I agree (even though it was hard to read).

~ moogle

Sorry I was Sleeping...City..don't need it it's already my life and Home. Don't need the smell of those dumpsters...just wondering if you live in this town?? J/K. :P;)

post-2568-1246282087_thumb.jpg

post-2568-1246282087_thumb.jpg

Patience is a virtue and patients is for doctors :lol: As long as the dream is alive there's always a chance it could come true ;) My dream is similar but far, far, bigger- I want a world where nobody who isn't harming someone else is accepted, not just tolerated :D A world where people with evil intent are whisked away to another planet on a one-way shuttle to have to fend off their own kind as they try to survive :ninja: A planet where the only necessary adult punishment would be to educate the offender about why whatever it was they did wrong isn't acceptable and won't be further forgiven among us :huh: A world where all seek only good and proper and have no hate, bias, malice, or prejudice anywhere within them :wub: A place where..........................................

Damn, I woke up :angry: Well it was nice while it lasted :blush:

Bettypooh

Patience is a virtue and patients is for doctors :lol: As long as the dream is alive there's always a chance it could come true ;) My dream is similar but far, far, bigger- I want a world where nobody who isn't harming someone else is accepted, not just tolerated :D A world where people with evil intent are whisked away to another planet on a one-way shuttle to have to fend off their own kind as they try to survive :ninja: A planet where the only necessary adult punishment would be to educate the offender about why whatever it was they did wrong isn't acceptable and won't be further forgiven among us :huh: A world where all seek only good and proper and have no hate, bias, malice, or prejudice anywhere within them :wub: A place where..........................................

Damn, I woke up :angry: Well it was nice while it lasted :blush:

Bettypooh

Ahh the joys of being a cyberman. Delete...delete..delete...

Utopias are a pipe-dream by people who tend to forget the self-destructive nature of humanity. The human factor doesn't mix well with perfection. They tend to try canceling eachother out, much like matter and antimatter, with almost as energetic reactions.

But, by all means, go ahead and dream. There's nothing wrong with having happy thoughts and pipe-dreams, so long as they don't blind you to the nature of reality.

Utopias are a pipe-dream by people who tend to forget the self-destructive nature of humanity. The human factor doesn't mix well with perfection. They tend to try canceling eachother out, much like matter and antimatter, with almost as energetic reactions.

But, by all means, go ahead and dream. There's nothing wrong with having happy thoughts and pipe-dreams, so long as they don't blind you to the nature of reality.

well SOMEBODY woke up on the wrong side of the bed! :P

well SOMEBODY woke up on the wrong side of the bed! :P

Naw. Just seen too many science fiction scenarios involving utopias... They always seem to only work by de-humanizing the people or only appear to work on the surfaces, but are actually falling apart, due to the attempted de-humanizing of the people. It's a simple scientific fact. Humans are the most destructive species on the face of the earth. Only by weeding out that nature could we hope to create a functioning utopia. But the people there would be strange, compared to the rest of us. They'd probly end up as Barney-people... And if they ventured outside of their little utopia city, they'd be hunted and burned as soul-less freaks by the people outside of the city walls.

Go watch Demolition Man and tell me with a straight face that you don't wanna punch most of the future people... :P