LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Girl Outside...

my god has this thread turned into a witch hunt? a bitchy mother doesn't mean an abusive mother!!!

christ maybe the mothers just dont like the OP and thats why they are bitchy...

i dont think that what has been posted has turned this into a witch hunt i mean i would say that thinking its abuse is overreacting and all but then again so would be calling it a witch hunt due to a few posts.

and as for the mothers being bitchy it happens a lot these days ( being bitchy for no reason ) and you cant really avoid them no matter what you do, you could act like a saint and it wouldnt matter to them ( those people would call bitchy although no1 is a saint anyways ).

my god has this thread turned into a witch hunt? a bitchy mother doesn't mean an abusive mother!!!

christ maybe the mothers just dont like the OP and thats why they are bitchy...

When I say bitchy mothers, I mean the mothers that yell and cuss at their kids constantly. This neighborhood is full of mothers that talk to their kids like bisbehaving pets rather than children. I took my kids to the park the other day and this one mother was telling her son what a useless piece of shit he was, because he didn't want to play basketball with the other children. Another mother was sitting there talking shit about every other child on the playground. Everything from how their clothes didn't match to how dirty they looked. Meanwhile, her own child was running around throwing rocks at other kids and she said nothing to him. My point is that this neighborhood is full of self-righteous, horrible mothers.

Also, when I said I was half tempted to take a photo... I never intended to take a phot and I never would. I have children of my own and that is WAY outside my comfort level. I was simply trying to illustrate my surprise.

Technically, if she is still on her family's property (grass, driveway, sidewalk, etc) she is still on PRIVATE property.

If she was in a public park or in the middle of the street, that would be PUBLIC property.

If you are not on their property then the photos are p[efectly legal, this at least in the USA would also be legal even on property outside of a no trespassing sign. The street is public property in regards to photogrpahy.

When I say bitchy mothers, I mean the mothers that yell and cuss at their kids constantly. This neighborhood is full of mothers that talk to their kids like bisbehaving pets rather than children. I took my kids to the park the other day and this one mother was telling her son what a useless piece of shit he was, because he didn't want to play basketball with the other children. Another mother was sitting there talking shit about every other child on the playground. Everything from how their clothes didn't match to how dirty they looked. Meanwhile, her own child was running around throwing rocks at other kids and she said nothing to him. My point is that this neighborhood is full of self-righteous, horrible mothers.

Also, when I said I was half tempted to take a photo... I never intended to take a phot and I never would. I have children of my own and that is WAY outside my comfort level. I was simply trying to illustrate my surprise.

That's nothing, I can name a few of the many things I was called growing up.

My sister was "whale shit" and I was "lower than whale shit" - still not sure how that worked, was my dad the whale?

I was called useless and worthless although my favorite was "waste of Sperm" - of course then I called my mother a whore and that didn't go over too well except after beating my ass my dad turned around and chewed my mother out.

I was beaten with a mop, belt, i think a shoe, had my head slammed through a wall and unitentionally slobbered on.(nothing says psychotic white chick like foaming at the mouth while screaming).

Not that I'm trying to one up anything on here as I have much more i could delve into however parents screaming like idiots is nothing new.

Guest YkDave

haha, a bit of name calling isnt really that far 'out there', i know i sure got my fair share of names, i deserved them too! (also dished them out just as fast as they came, but that usually didnt go over so well)

Well, I'm all for parents being understanding of their children's desires, but it is also every parent's responsibility to teach their children to be accepted socially.....

It may be nitpicking but I disagree with parents who teach their children to be socially acceptable- teach them how to do it, what the benefits are, what the costs are, then let the child decide ;) The child will, of course, become wild for awhile but once they see the effects most will return to more accepted behavior on their own. Those who don't never will fit in. There are a lot of people like myself who choose not to fit into 'your world' and like it that way :D The worst sentence I could ever be given is to be forced to fit into the mainstream world- I'd rather be dead!

....the photographing of ANY human while in public is very legal. Once someone is on private property,the laws change drasticaly. The law has spoken on this issue loud and clear:ANYONE whosoever shall venture out in public gives up his/her right to not be filmed.

The law varies a bit from place from place but in general if it's something or someone that can be seen from a public location without making an unusual effort to film them pics are legal. You generally can't put up a ladder to specifically film over someone's fence- that's an intentional invasion of privacy as well as a public nuisance and could even be public endangerment unless you had people making sure nobody could be hurt if the ladder fell :boxing:But if in casual passing someone or something can be seen from outside private property(and this doesn't mean just public property- it can be from other private property so long as the person in control of that property allows it)you have no right of expecting any privacy! If your neighbor takes a pic of you in your fenced yard from their second story window it's too bad for you, but if they take a pic of the inside of your house from the same location it's their bad and you can sue them. Yeah, this is nitpicking too but the law is nitpicky and picking the wrong nit can land you in jail :crybaby: One exception is made to this law- if your image is used professionally for making your living you can demand your normal royalty from any pictures taken without contract or permission that are published in any public place. To follow this through you need to be a S.A.G. member and it's not going to make you enough money to cover the legal fees- but with anything less than a top level professional photographer who knows the law if you use the right wording you can convince most people that they'd better not take your picture :horse: I learned this from someone who once ran a CDing support group where the usual suspects absolutely didn't want to have their pics taken by just anybody!

"Gee, if as you say "the sidewalk and beyond is public property", why are the owners of the property behind the sidewalk required to mow any grass located between the sidewalk and the edge of the street?"

Once again the law varies from place to place but generally the sidewalk is owned by a govermental entity holding it in public trust and they bear the legal onus for keeping it in good repair. You still have to share some of that burden though such as mauntaining the verge between the sidewalk and the road, which while it isn't yours in toto, it's more yours than anyone elses so you have to maintain it within whatever the governing body sees as reasonable. It's kind of like taxes- you don't have a right to expect all of your tax payments to be used only on you as long as they are used for the general good of all citizens :screwy:

Repaid1 mentioned doing required sidewalk upkeep where he lives. There you are required to keep the sidewalk up to par, but in most places your only legal responsibility is to inform the owning govermental entity that their sidewalk needs repairing. Where I live only the goverment is allowed to repair or permit repairs to their sidewalks- if you fix a sidewalk without a building permit they can nail you for malicious damage since they have lost quality control of the repairs you make :angry: You're not even allowed to block off unsafe portions no matter how dangerous they are. You are still fully responsible to keep an eye on it reporting unsafe conditions and mow the grass on the verge. Where I live there are a lot of trees by the sidewalks with the usual uplifting cracks from growing tree roots- some of these are uplifts of over a foot(which shows how slow they are to maintain the sidewalks here :P ). A few years back a local homeowner was sued by someone who tripped on a sidewalk adjacent to his house since the victim couldn't sue the government over it (indemnity laws prevent that here). The homeowner testified that he knew the sidewalk was shot so he never used it and never allowed his family to do so either and that he didn't figure it was his job to inspect what he didn't own :closedeyes: The ruling was that you do have an obligation to inspect and report bad sidewalk conditions ajdacent to your property but not beyond that such as when you're walking somewhere else and see a danger. The issue of how timely the government had to be in repairing unsafe sidewalks was unfortunately left out of that ruling :bash:

Bettypooh

Gee, if as you say "the sidewalk and beyond is public property", why are the owners of the property behind the sidewalk required to mow any grass located between the sidewalk and the edge of the street?

Why doesn't the city/township/county/etc mow that section?

Just wondering...

Typically, because the town is lazy and too cheep to do so.

Typically, here, if someone gets hurt because of a poor quality sidewalk, it's blamed on them for not watching where they're going... Our town has roads and sidewalks that have sections worn down to the bricks that were there before paving...

It may be nitpicking but I disagree with parents who teach their children to be socially acceptable- teach them how to do it, what the benefits are, what the costs are, then let the child decide ;) The child will, of course, become wild for awhile but once they see the effects most will return to more accepted behavior on their own. Those who don't never will fit in. There are a lot of people like myself who choose not to fit into 'your world' and like it that way :D The worst sentence I could ever be given is to be forced to fit into the mainstream world- I'd rather be dead!

There is a huge difference between teaching and forcing. I believe it is every parent's responsibility to teach their kids how to be accepted socially. What they do with what they're taught is up to them. Also, for the most part, I am not talking about teaching your kids to dress and walk like everyone else. I'm talking about teaching your children good manners and respect for other people and their property.

That's nothing, I can name a few of the many things I was called growing up.

My sister was "whale shit" and I was "lower than whale shit" - still not sure how that worked, was my dad the whale?

I was called useless and worthless although my favorite was "waste of Sperm" - of course then I called my mother a whore and that didn't go over too well except after beating my ass my dad turned around and chewed my mother out.

I was beaten with a mop, belt, i think a shoe, had my head slammed through a wall and unitentionally slobbered on.(nothing says psychotic white chick like foaming at the mouth while screaming).

Not that I'm trying to one up anything on here as I have much more i could delve into however parents screaming like idiots is nothing new.

Further proof that some people, not just dogs and cats, should be "Spayed" and "Nutered"

if she was 18 rather than 8, sure I would love to see a picture. Punishment, choice, playing, handicap it really isn't our business or concern.

And realistically, even though it is very hard to enforce in the internet era, just because someone ins in public does not give you the right to photograph them with out their permission.

Oh you have the right, morality is a different question. As long as they can be seen from a public vantage point you can photograph them from that public vantage point as long as no expectation of privacy exists (i.e. even though in public you can not photograph up a girls skirt). Now what you do with that photograph is another story in order to publish the photo for money you need a consent, you are free to post it on your blog or in a newspaper or in your online photo album etc...

I am an amateur photographer and I would not have taken that picture, but I do not deny my right to do so.

-Megan