LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Make Biggest Mess In Diaper?

Guest diaperguy68

Rawr,

where did you get your calculations of 7.56ml = 0.15%. The reason I ask, is that I only stated one of the figures in the ratio - ie the alcohol volume, but not the second, the blood volume or weight. Secondly, the actual point that I was making was that liquid absorbtion via the bowel / lower intestine wall is not protected by the kidney filtering action, AND that 99.8% of the fluid is absorbed.

From a medical perspective, it is insane to place anthing in orifices on ones body designed to allow substances to vacate.

People, if you haven't learnt this by know, please study this well - Food goes in the mouth and OUT the anus, NOT the other way around......

babykeiff - the calculation is done assuming that the person has an 'average' amount of blood in their body - i.e. eight pints. It's a somewhat approximate method for calculating BAV levels, but it's enough to give you an idea that 7.56ml isn't enough to kill anyone (at least, anyone who didn't have a severe underlying medical condition, such as having very little blood in their body!). Likewise, in the case of the bulgarian, I've estimated that he had the full 5.2 litres of blood that an 'average' person has; but my suspicion would be that if he was 67, he probably has a little less than that, which would bring up the total volume of alcohol in his blood even higher than my (somewhat conservative) estimate.

I'm not disagreeing with you that toxins are more readily absorbed by some parts of the bowel, I just think your data on what level of alcohol will kill you is off.

But I think we both agree that an alcohol enema is a stupid, risky idea!

Rx.

babykeiff - the calculation is done assuming that the person has an 'average' amount of blood in their body - i.e. eight pints. It's a somewhat approximate method for calculating BAV levels, but it's enough to give you an idea that 7.56ml isn't enough to kill anyone (at least, anyone who didn't have a severe underlying medical condition, such as having very little blood in their body!). Likewise, in the case of the bulgarian, I've estimated that he had the full 5.2 litres of blood that an 'average' person has; but my suspicion would be that if he was 67, he probably has a little less than that, which would bring up the total volume of alcohol in his blood even higher than my (somewhat conservative) estimate.

I'm not disagreeing with you that toxins are more readily absorbed by some parts of the bowel, I just think your data on what level of alcohol will kill you is off.

But I think we both agree that an alcohol enema is a stupid, risky idea!

Rx.

I will expand, for clarity. Considering the average measure of alcohol is 25 to 35 ml with the average range of 40 to 191.2 proof (20% to 95.6% ABV). Calculating these figures out ( 30ml 115.6 proof 57.8% ABV ) will mean that there is 17.34 ml of alcohol in the 30 ml serving. With 99.8% of this figure being absorbed into the bloodstream, that means 17.3 ml of alcohol will enter the bloodstream with one drink.

According to the ratio of all blood in the body to alcohol, 52000 :173 OR approx 300:1 blood to alcohol = 0.33% of the blood is alcohol, if evenly spread.

However, due to the process of extracting liquid from the bowels towards the liver, only a quater of the blood is in question. At that concentrations (13000:173 = 75:1 or 1.33% alcohol per volumn corrected) will KILL. Simply, the artery walls will disentegrate, red corpusuls will lose integrity, and the liver will be hopeless trying to handle that concentration.

Alcohol per volumn calculations are changed depending on the volume of usable distalate and the ambient temperature. Calculations above are at room temperature. The actual figures are much more startling

Alcohol enemas, even wine at 9% ABV, a two-three glass enema will create a 1.32% blood alcohol level. The bowel can easily hold .75l of wine! (Three glasses approx - or one bottle)

For the most part, I agree, babykeiff. I still don't quite understand where you've got a 98.8% absorption rate from (though that might just be me being a bit thick!) - though bear in mind that only a fraction of the overall bowel bypasses the hepatic portal system, as much of the lower intestine is served by the inferior mesenteric vein. Only the blood vessels of the anal canal itself offer a direct route for immediate systemic circulation, if I'm not mistaken :)

BUT, this is all academic really, because we both agree that the bowel still absorbs alcohol much faster than ingesting it in a normal fashion. Whilst we can quibble over the facts and figures, at the end of the day I think we're agreed on the main point which is that having an alcohol enema is stupid and dangerous!

I hope you don't take offense to me being pedantic about this kind of thing, but I do enjoy a good discussion!

Rx.

For the most part, I agree, babykeiff. I still don't quite understand where you've got a 98.8% absorption rate from (though that might just be me being a bit thick!) - though bear in mind that only a fraction of the overall bowel bypasses the hepatic portal system, as much of the lower intestine is served by the inferior mesenteric vein. Only the blood vessels of the anal canal itself offer a direct route for immediate systemic circulation, if I'm not mistaken :)

I hope you don't take offense to me being pedantic about this kind of thing, but I do enjoy a good discussion!

Rx.

I do love a good discussion myself, so don't worry, I'm not offended. You are correct, since the anal canal is lined with ectodermal tissue, and that the only blood vessels ( superior rectal artery part of the inferior mesmeric vein) where does liquid get absorbed. This was a puzzle for many early physicians until they looked at physics, and the peristaltic action of the intestinal tract. This forces solid forward, but liquid rearwards. Liquids are absorbed in huge quantities by 1- anal sinuses (by reverse osmosis) and 2 - the sigmoid colon (by diffusion).

BTW, are you studying medicine, and what field/specialty

Edited by babykeiff to correct spelling & grammar

I thank you both Rawr and babykeiff for all the information. You have definitively made me rethink my plans, although I must be honest not completely abandon them. I appreciate the calculations; if I do it I will do it in a scientific way (measured syringes and all that jazz).

To answer the question of 'Why not have a few cocktails'. I think it appeals to me to introduce the helpless infant type feeling, but drinking is without a doubt an adult feeling. The speed of intoxication is also appealing. Plus I could still drink water and juice to help combat the dehydration, if I were to drink cocktails then my tummy would be full and I would have to wait for it to process all that before. I also tend to get heart burn when I drink alot.

I thank you both Rawr and babykeiff for all the information. You have definitively made me rethink my plans, although I must be honest not completely abandon them. I appreciate the calculations; if I do it I will do it in a scientific way (measured syringes and all that jazz).

To answer the question of 'Why not have a few cocktails'. I think it appeals to me to introduce the helpless infant type feeling, but drinking is without a doubt an adult feeling. The speed of intoxication is also appealing. Plus I could still drink water and juice to help combat the dehydration, if I were to drink cocktails then my tummy would be full and I would have to wait for it to process all that before. I also tend to get heart burn when I drink alot.

measured syringes and all that jazz

... and what calculations are you going to use - since if you get the figures slightly incorrect, death will occur? Even a medical lab uses a control to correct anomalies, and have a 5% average error rate, but that error rate does not cause death. A 5% error rate in your calculations WILL KILL YOU. To make it very simple, don't put any alcohol up your rear. If you chose to get drunk, do it by drinking - via the mouth.

Back to the original topic, I have a method for getting huge loads without bothering with any "performance-enhancing substances". Have a nice big meal a day or so beforehand, my favorite is southern style BBQ. Now of course all that meat, carbs and dairy will take forever to work its way through you, so the next meal should be something with lots of fiber, like beans, veggies, unfiltered apple juice, etc. That will speed everything up nicely so you get a big mess that's not too runny, not to dry, and oooh so squishy... :wub:

Back to the original topic, I have a method for getting huge loads without bothering with any "performance-enhancing substances". Have a nice big meal a day or so beforehand, my favorite is southern style BBQ. Now of course all that meat, carbs and dairy will take forever to work its way through you, so the next meal should be something with lots of fiber, like beans, veggies, unfiltered apple juice, etc. That will speed everything up nicely so you get a big mess that's not too runny, not to dry, and oooh so squishy... :wub:

Very nice! :P

• 3 weeks later...

I too find satisfaction in filling my diaper. Ever since a major poo accident back when I was a diapered bedwetter, I have always enjoyed trying to recreate those childhood memories. I think we can all agree (at least those of us reading this thread) that the act of defecation, the urgency leading up to it, and the heavenly result tickles the soul. It's only natural that such a fullfilling experience is something to be prolonged and repeated.

Though I work and am socially engaged, I have little or no difficulty finding a spot in my schedule to indulge. Still, it takes planning to maximize this private pleasure. And it is indeed private. The occasional public adventure will sometimes include a load in my diaper and to be honest, can be a thoroughly thrilling way to expand ones range. But I am mostly private in practice and prefer it that way.

Planning is key. And the "tools" available are as numerous as the results. Since I detest runny poo, most laxatives are out. (for most of the reasons posted)

So what's the secret? No real secret. What goes in must come out. Experiment and see what brings on desired results. I have found that it's mostly common sense.

I take a bulk producing fiber supplement daily along with a mostly healthy diet. Even when not in diaper mode, I will tyically empty my bowels at least 2 and frequently 3 or 4 times a day. More in, more out. It's as simple as that. You need to learn how your digestive system reacts and when it will need to be emptied. Be patient. It takes time and effort not to mention endless tweaking to perfect the diet. The wild card here is of course the ability to increase the amount of fiber supplement injested. I'm not going to rehash the various levels of intake and the results it produces. It's different for all of us. You need to find what works for you. And it certainly takes time.

A short desciption of what is in effect a typical preperation and the results produced. For a planned weekend (what I like to call 48/2) of diaper dependency, I begin on Wednesday night. A regular meal followed by a double dose of Metamucil. Thursday morning starts with another double dose. (2 heaping tbl spoons in 12 oz. of water)

I continue this dossage after each meal for the rest of the day. Friday I increase it to a triple dose every 3 hours. By this time I'm bloated and extreemly uncomfortable. Ya think? By mid afternoon on Friday I make the bathroom off limits and begin 48 hours of complete diaper dependency. Results: Intense urgency and increased bowel pressure. Enormous volume coupled with at times, unexpected and near involuntary defecation. And frequency. I will inevidably poo my diapers every 3 hours. Sometimes I'm at home and sometimes I'm out and about. Thank God for diapers.It's an unbelievable thrill when an authentic accident occurs in public. The use of glycerin suppositories can add an element of helplessness. True incontinence? You be the judge.

For absolute loss of control, I will sometimes take a few narcotic painkillers (constipating for me) to help calm my bowels. When they wear off and the urgency returns, I will use a liquid glycerin suppository to push me over the edge. The need for relief rules the day and surge after mighty surge piles uncontrolably into the seat of my diapers. One becomes a human softserve machine. Sweet.

When I'm in the privacy of my own home I can sometimes be found sucking my thumb and carrying quite a load. Just like those wonderful diaper dependent, bedwetting days of my youth. Public adventures demand discretion. But at home I'm just a diapered bedwetter who had a big poo accident.

Despite your desire to seek similar "production", I urge you to follow direction and go slow. This type of "extreem fiber loading" can in fact cause problems if rushed. Drink plenty of water and make sure your diaper supply is at the ready. Post the results.

Jack

• 4 weeks later...

square duck is right. if you eat enough fiber, you'll poop more! if fiber isn't an option, then just eat at a local grill or mc'donalds... they WILL get you to do a big mess!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I agree that consistently using any kind of enema or suppository can lead to dependency. I usually wait at least 3 or 4 normal bowel movements before loading up and enjoying the feeling of completely and uncontrollably emptying myself. And yes, eating the right food certainly does help too. enjoy all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...