LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleep Better Without A Pillow?

Am I the only one who seems to sleep better without a pillow? Also, I was wondering if my better sleep without a pillow is something psychological - like a repressed memory of just a crib mattress, with no pillows? Or is it physical? Or both? What do you all think?

~ moogle

i HAVE to have two pillows.. but prefer three during the summer when my allergies kick up, so my nose doesn't get all stuffed up..... or if they are thinner pillows i like three. when theres only one pillow available, i'll roll up my sweatshirt or a towel to make it more like two.

i always use two also never used three though, i cant imagine how some1 can comfortably sleep without a pillow and not be extremely stiff when they wake up. i also find that i usually sleep better with my arm underneath my pillows and i sleep on my side kinda weird. ive done lots of other weird things before like banging my arm against lockers at school a lot of people though i was so weird and some even tried to stop me but no single person has ever succeeded and i even pushed 3 or 4 people while banging my arm against the lockers before.

Guest Baby_brad

I'm still stiff with the 2 I sleep with, theres 6 on my bed, usually wind up using 4, 2 for my head, one between the legs, and I hug the crap out of another with my scooby.

I've always been told that if you sleep on your stomach, you shouldn't sleep with a pillow. The reason being, it forces your head back at an awkward angle.

I can not sleep without a pillow, and I can not sleep without a sleeper on, I have tried many times but just can't do it, I put the overhead fan on on warm nights and I'm fine.

Guess that happens when your a sleeper junkie like I am.