LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It Has Been Awhile Since I Posted So

Guest dodgedart

Guest dodgedart

I have urge incontinence so it hits me like bamm and can't stop it.

I do go in the bathroom but still have small leaks after so I have to stay diapered 24/7

The docs siad i Have OAB after quite a few test and the meds make me sick and did not work.

What I wanted to ask is anyway to keep the large flood from comming other than going every 15-20 min?

And It is tuff to keep running all day to the bathroom and half the time not to make it.

Also so wondering if I have more than OAB since half the time I do not know till after I start to go and then it is to late

Sounds like you and I have similar symptoms. I've been on most of the medicines as well almost all of them either had side effects or didn't work. Right now I'm on Ditropan which has worked best so far but I still leak alot through the day so I still have to wear. You may want to talk to your doctor about treatments such as InterStim or PTNS.

I also have OAB and urge incontinence with symptoms very similar to yours, including starting to go without realizing it.

There are a number of prescription medicines available for OAB and urge incontinence. My doctor has prescribed one after another over a period of several years. Most of them produced side effects that were severe enough that I stopped taking them. Two that didn't produce side effects also didn't have much effect on the OAB and urge incontinence. So I've reconciled myself to wearing a diaper 24/7/365 and try to enjoy it as much as possible. Nevertheless, the medicines supposedly work for some people. So if you haven't tried them, it is likely worth doing so.

Guest dodgedart

I also have OAB and urge incontinence with symptoms very similar to yours, including starting to go without realizing it.

There are a number of prescription medicines available for OAB and urge incontinence. My doctor has prescribed one after another over a period of several years. Most of them produced side effects that were severe enough that I stopped taking them. Two that didn't produce side effects also didn't have much effect on the OAB and urge incontinence. So I've reconciled myself to wearing a diaper 24/7/365 and try to enjoy it as much as possible. Nevertheless, the medicines supposedly work for some people. So if you haven't tried them, it is likely worth doing so.

I have tried just about all of teh meds the ones i did not try the doctor said are the same as i tried just another name for the same thing.