LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Babyish Is Your Diaper?

I realize that not all diaper lovers are adult babies, but I can't imagine an adult baby who isn't also a diaper lover. If how babyish your diaper is doesn't register with you, then you're not an adult baby. But lots of (and I believe most) diaper lovers desire babyishness in a diaper.

Lots of great views out there. Keep 'em coming, and photos, too!

Personally, plastic panties make a diaper babyish. I'm a cloth diaper baby and love my plastic panties! The colors and prints to me are very babyish.

i've seen these diapies, but they look soooooooooooooooo thin... how does their absorbancy compare to bambinos, abri form x plus, molicare?

They're definitely not as absorbent as Bambinos nor Abena X-Plus nor Molicare Super Plus. I'd say they're more comparable to Molicare Super (T-shaped) or Secure Plus, but I'm not the best judge of absorbency because I'm not a heavy wetter (I prefer my diapers dry).

I'm certainly not representing ABU Super Dry Kids as the best diaper, but the topic was about babyishness (is that even a word?), and I think they're the most babyish disposable adult diaper, with Bambino Classico a very close second.

I wore one of the ABU Overnights last night:

abueto1a.jpg

They're pretty babyish too, but I think the ABU Super Dry Kids are more so. The plastic cover on the Overnights has a bit of a texture to it--not super smooth like vintage Pampers, Luvs, Attends, etc. I bought a bag of the ABU Overnights as a novelty more than anything; I'm not an AB so having babyish designs on my diaper, while fun, isn't all that important.

Depend Maximum Protection: 2. At least it's got plastic backing. I reserve the "1" rating for any diaper without plastic backing. To be quite honest, I'm not mindful of how babyish the diaper is. For me, it's about balancing comfort and cost. Since I mostly wear for comfort, it doesn't matter how cheap it is, if the diaper isn't comfortable. It also doesn't matter how comfortable they are, if I can't afford to buy them.

Being a DL for me as a few other people have stated , doesnt really make me concerned with how my diaper appears . i really only have access to depends maximum . i could order from a source close by that offers attends , prevail and abena or molicare and tena super plus classic. but having no privacy unfortunately prevents me from being able to say anything on any of those other diapers .

i wont say i wouldnt wear a diaper with babyish articles on the front , or if someone were to put me in one . but its not something i would buy personally . i usually just wear as a comfort thing .

• Like 1

I guess everyones definition of "babyish" is different.

Ironically, the stuff I wear as an adult closely resembles that classic of the 1950's baby diaper. I wear a flat prefold gauze diaper with opaque white plastic pants.

I never changed because it has worked for me for most of my life.

I see a lot of people here wearing tight diapers and overpants. That really doesn't do any favors for big joe and the twins! It is nice to have some breathing room around the diaper.

I would rate my diaper at a 5, as wear cloth flannel diapers. that is in my opinion pretty close to baby diaper.

• 13 years later...