LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Had An Accident

I peed my pants...with my diaper on

So when I got home I quickly stripped and put myself in a diaper, a depends pull up for this time. Changing my mind I then removed the depends and decided to shave down there, nice and smooth. So after shaving I grabbed that same depends and pulled it on. I also pulled on some pajama pants over. About 30 minutes later I feel the urge to pee, so I just let go. Next think I feel the pee running down my leg, and my pants are all wet on the inside legs. I'm thinking wtf? I have a diaper on and my pants are partially soaked. Turns out when I removed the diaper it turned inside out and I did not check when I put it back on. So when I started to pee, it hit the waterproof side and ran off, down my legs. Luckily I was close to the bathroom.

Has anybody else done something silly like this?

LMFAO! I've done that before, but luckily I realized before I actually went to use it!

never done anything like that before because i always do things when im likely not to be rushed and if some1 tries rushing me i can always stop what im doing and do it later.

I never did but I once went to A Domme and asked her to diaper me. She looked and handled the diaper with enthusiasm and said okay. She placed the diaper on the floor and told be to lay down, I had to tell her that the plastic doesn't go against the skin. Obviously she never diapered a kid before!

Phil

I peed my pants...with my diaper on

So when I got home I quickly stripped and put myself in a diaper, a depends pull up for this time. Changing my mind I then removed the depends and decided to shave down there, nice and smooth. So after shaving I grabbed that same depends and pulled it on. I also pulled on some pajama pants over. About 30 minutes later I feel the urge to pee, so I just let go. Next think I feel the pee running down my leg, and my pants are all wet on the inside legs. I'm thinking wtf? I have a diaper on and my pants are partially soaked. Turns out when I removed the diaper it turned inside out and I did not check when I put it back on. So when I started to pee, it hit the waterproof side and ran off, down my legs. Luckily I was close to the bathroom.

Has anybody else done something silly like this?

Ahhh...Yep..thats why I don't wear pull ups

I ordered some cloth/plastic pants and some attends. Depends are all I could find in stores around me so until better items arrive (and i get more money to buy more), this is what I have to work with.

Sigh...*dreams of big fluffy diapers*

doesn't the plastic outer backing feel considerably different than the cloth inside? how did u not notice?

on the depends pull ups, they outside only feels slightly different from the inside. I just made the silly assumption when put the diaper on that it was right side out.

doesn't the plastic outer backing feel considerably different than the cloth inside? how did u not notice?

The ones I got about when they first started making them really didn't this was about ten years ago. They didn't have leg guards or any print..so I slid them up and commenced to pee the bed shortly after..My girlfriend at the time got a good laugh..said "guess it's back to diapers for you". :huh:

The ones I got about when they first started making them really didn't this was about ten years ago. They didn't have leg guards or any print..so I slid them up and commenced to pee the bed shortly after..My girlfriend at the time got a good laugh..said "guess it's back to diapers for you". :huh:

lol, I definitely learned my lesson. I am just very happy I was in my place and not in class.