LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Trip To Lynwood

I caught a bus yesterday to go pick up a bike I bought on craigslist, and when I got on the second bus, I saw a girl in her late teens in the front of the bus sucking a paci, and holding a teddy bear, After a while, this goth girl wearing a tutu gets on, sits in front of me, and starts sucking her paci. My reaction was "cool, maybe the next step in this fad is gonna be baby clothes and diapers". I made it to my destination, got my new bike, and headed home. When I got to the transit center to catch the bus going back home, I saw a young lady wearing a teddy bear costume that had a pink dress over it, I couldn't tell if she was a fury, or maybe worked with kids or something. Either way, I sure wasn't expecting to see that on the bus.

• 1 year later...

A couple of weeks ago my wife and I were at a local hockey game.

During intermission, a teen-aged girl walked by with a pacifier in her mouth. My wife looked at me mischievously and asked, "Does that turn you on?" Even though I said, "Not really." I must have blushed, since she said, "You're blushing. It does, it does turn you on!"

I saw her again with the pacifier... and I'll admit, it was intriguing!

CDL