LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Now?

Hey Guys, new to this so here goes.

I have been wearing Drynites/Goodnites for a good couple of months (I am younger than my description says) but I was wandering what to move on to, I can get Bambinos quite easily but I was wandering where to get Pampers size 7 in the UK, I love taped nappies and I was curious before I go and buy.

Cheers

If you're admitting to being younger than the 18 in your profile then you need to go elsewhere to ask your questions. This is an adult only site. *throws little fish back into the pond* catch ya when you're legal.

Hugs,

Freta

Eehhhh, two weeks is two weeks so...Darn it, I suspended your account till July 1st. Hate to be technical but you shouldn't have said anything. Sorry rules is rules mate. :rolleyes:

Eehhhh, two weeks is two weeks so...Darn it, I suspended your account till July 1st. Hate to be technical but you shouldn't have said anything. Sorry rules is rules mate. :rolleyes:

It's too bad there isn't a safe place that minors can talk about this, I'm not saying that DD isn't a safe place but there are no minors alowed. Maybe when you catch minors on the sight you can recomend some sights to them where they can have their questions answered.

If you're admitting to being younger than the 18 in your profile then you need to go elsewhere to ask your questions. This is an adult only site. *throws little fish back into the pond* catch ya when you're legal.

Hugs,

Freta

I almost fell out of my chair with the fish reference. nice.

Minors + internet = chris hanson

It's too bad there isn't a safe place that minors can talk about this, I'm not saying that DD isn't a safe place but there are no minors alowed. Maybe when you catch minors on the sight you can recomend some sights to them where they can have their questions answered.

There are a few sites that allow TB's, (Teen Babies) that are of yet 18+..none that I would recommend. As such I'm sure he knows how to use the "Google" button or Yahoo or whatever else search engine. If he found us, and ignored the rules (however slight), he just needs to search Teen Babies or something similar.

It's only two weeks but I have my doubts on his age at that time too. It's just a bad thing overall, I mean I sure wish there was the internet and sites like this when I was 18. So I know how he feels to find this one, but it's rules such as this that protect those of us who are of age. It's not to judge, it's so we aren't judged, if ya catch the drift.

I'm quite sure there are hundreds of underage people cruising this site and others which have this rule. There is nothing we could realistically do about that, but they don't need to join the site and interact until they real the appropriate stated age. That's my take on it. ;)

Upping the age limit to 21 is very unfair, cant we up the age limit to say 50 then we can all atleast feel a little younger once more. B)

Nah! You wouldn't want this just to be a site for old farts (sorry, "senior eructations") like me.

I long to be stopped at a supermarket checkout and ask to prove that I am over 18!

I've got to side with Repaid on the age thing- it's a legal issue, which if ignored could end the fun here for all of us :o There's no real way of confirming someone's age without them giving up a bit of their privacy and many of us won't do that :P So as long as 'a reasonable effort' remains the legal standard and voluntary information remains as acceptable verification I say leave it as it is now B)

I'm at a half-century but I want everyone here with me :wub: I don't want and 'old farts' forum :angry: Diversity of all kinds is good and having input from the younger ones reminds me to keep that fresh attitude so that I don't become and 'old fart' :lol:

Bettypooh