LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Road Trip... My Favorite!

My last road trip was awesome... because I wore a diaper for the entire 800 mile drive :D I hate stopping to use the bathroom. It wastes so much time... so here's a quick one.

My gf normally doesn't like it when I wear my diapers around her, but the last time we took a long road trip I told her how I really wanted to wear them for long distance driving, especially since she knows I pee a lot on road trips anyways, (coffee/energy drinks/soda whatever) because we have to stop a lot for me. She told me I could wear them the next time we went to visit our friends 800 miles away. w00t! Couldn't wait for the day.

So we went down a few weeks ago. She kept her word and agreed to let me wear them on the trip down. The unexpected part was that we were taking one of our two friends and their son back with us. Her husband has been overseas in iraq for the past 7 months and was very excited about coming home. His wife, and her 18 month old son were living here with their family locally. The week he came home was the week we made our trip, so we took his wife and their son with us to move back.

Needless to say, I still wore my diapers, but was careful to make sure I didn't have any leaks. I was a bit nervous at first, but it was kind of exciting that I knew, and my girl knew, but my friend has no idea that I was using my diapers the whole time! I only changed myself a total of 4 times the whole trip, it was awesome lol. Every now and then, my friend would check her son and go "I think it's time for a diaper change!" Of course, I thought to myself "he he he yep :-)"

So I managed to privately access my secret diaper stash in the car every time we stopped so I could change my wet diaper. I have since become much quicker and more comfortable at doing this in a bathroom stall, which just adds to the fun. I'm sure people might figure out what I'm doing in there, or even see me walk through the bathroom with a big soggy wet diaper balled up in my hand, but I really don't care anymore, since I'll never see them again.

The sneakiest part tho, was the last leg of the journey. My girlfriend drove the last leg of the trip, and right before we had switched with 200 or so miles or so left to go, I wet myself again pretty well. I fell asleep wet and happy in the passenger seat and woke up with 30 miles to go. I had to go again, so I wet myself again. I soaked and happy. When we got to our destination, we never stopped at a gas station, so I have to wear my soggy diaper around my friends house for an hour or two before I could change out of it :-) I finally got a chance to go to the bathroom and take it off, and even managed to sneak it out to the car for private disposal at a later time.

I had a great trip and managed to hide my diapers from my friend, who I'm sure had no idea. It was a fun and fairly exciting ride! I can't wait to do it again!

I love driving and traveling with diapers, too. Actually the first time I introduced my diapers to my gf was on a road trip. She was pretty open to the idea then, because it made sense to her. We actually stopped at a wal-mart along the way and bought some goodnites in her size for her to try. She wore them for much of the rest of the trip -- though she didn't want to pee in them.

Since then I wear diapers when I feel like it around her (not too often, maybe a couple times a week or less), and she doesn't mind. She will rarely wear a diaper for me -- but she doesn't get the same turn-on from them as I do.

We're married now, and my diapers are accepted by her. And we'll probably continue to be diapered together on road trips and long flights.

I don't know if you'd call it a road trip, but one time, I did wear diapers while working ground on my grandpa's biggest field (it takes 2 days of 8am-sunset working at 6mph to completely cover). I seriously doubt that anyone can hear a diaper crinkle over a 4-wheel-drive turbocharged tractor engine, so I'm also fairly sure that they didn't notice when they brought lunch and diesel. At the time, I also didn't have a lunchbox, so I carried some snacks, medicine, gloves, etc in a few grocery bags. Since the field was so big, I drove my truck over there and back both days, and we moved the tractor on the 3rd day. I only did that once (a good decision, as the next time I was working that field, the height adjuster thingy on the disk broke, giving us a full day's work in the shop getting it home and fixing it). So, there's a "farmhand roadtrip" for ya. I don't like driving very far when it comes to roads. Too many ***holes on the road...