LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Liquids Will Make You Pee?

TDL

Hi all! I just wondered; what liquids would make you pee more? Except water of course, thats logic. I tried ice tea with lemon, and i peed 4 minutes later, and it took a long time before i was finished at the toilet. But what else could make you pee more? Thanks in advance!

caffeinated beverages, soda, tea, coffee, the more caffein the better... its a diuretic, which means it makes you pea, so things like coka cola, mountain dew, energy drinks, along with lots of coffee will all do it. however, drinking those bevereages and peeing a lot is going to make you dehydrated, so if you are going to drink a lot of them, make sure you are still drinking a lot of water.

teas are well known for being diuretics. you could also try dandelion leaves, they're very strong diuretics - i think stronger than tea - just go pick the leaves that surround the flower stock and brew them with some water. you could look online for directions: www.dandeliontea.org and then do a page search for "make your own". maybe flavor it with a bit of honey.

Rum and Coke are good as is Gin and Tonic, but I have been trying to lay off the hard stuff. Right now my personal prefrence is lots of beer combined with diapers! Nothnig more fun than a few beers and a nice Bambino, or X Plus. If your not into alcahol, iced tea is good. If you dont want to wait for several hours for sun tea, get some Lipton Cold Brew, it brews in cold water and is ready in a couple of minutes for drinking. Just add ice! :D

teas are well known for being diuretics. you could also try dandelion leaves, they're very strong diuretics - i think stronger than tea - just go pick the leaves that surround the flower stock and brew them with some water. you could look online for directions: www.dandeliontea.org and then do a page search for "make your own". maybe flavor it with a bit of honey.

it is actually the sap of the dandelion plant that is the diuretic and it is exceedingly bitter... but that said it does work, even a few drops of the sap is enough to have quite a noticeable effect, im not sure if making a tea of it will work since heating often destroys complex organic molecules... other easily available diuretics are (as already mentioned) alcohol and caffeine however you cant get out what has not been put in, so if you are going to use diuretics do make sure you drink enough fluids or you wil get a stinking headache from dehydration...

have fun and i hope this helps you all get soggier faster!

As some have mentioned tea itself is a diuretic so combined with caffeine and the fact that brewed tea is mostly water that is why tea is so good. Plus it is not carbonated (like soda or beer) it can be put into a bottle.

Coffee obviously works because of the caffeine but it also makes me go #2 if that is your thing.

This is along the dangerous side of things and you can really screw up your body chemistry so BE CAREFUL: I have heard that your body needs a 2:1 ratio to flush exxess sodium from your system. So (assuming your body didn't absorb any of it) you would need to pee two cups to flush 1 cup of salt water. Tastes awful and doesn't work as fast as tea (for me) so I wouldn't recommend it.

Dandelion tea is the best!!! make sure to get leaves, not stems, the stems are more for bowel movements.