LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thin Cloth Diapers

I wanted to know if anyone knew of cloth diapers that are available that are thinner than ur normal diaper? Something that is highly descreet, not underwear, but not an in your face diaper.

I would not plan on using it, just wearing them as an alternative to my normal boxerbriefs. Kinda like a different style of underwear.

I wanted to know if anyone knew of cloth diapers that are available that are thinner than ur normal diaper?

I dunno if it's exactly what you're looking for but Ebay's "Granitesmith" sometimes sells a dozen "Birdseye Diaper Squares" dirt cheap :) There are thinner than a old bath towel, have bound edges, and are good quality from a good seller ;) One alone wouldn't absorb much so you either have to add layers or use these as a base to sew your own like I did for them to be used as diapers :o Still these are real birdseye diapers so they might just be the answer you're looking for B)

Bettypooh

I have to agree with Bettypooh. I use Granitsmith birdseye squares along with their Curity style 21x40 gauze diapers.

I wear six folded gauze with the birdseye outside to hold it all, ususally with the bulk between my legs. Never have been noticed.

Plastic pants a must.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS