LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Play Boy And Diapers

I'm not entirely certain if they're from that event, but I think you can find photos from that segment by Christie Canyon in the Mega-Pics section for women under "Members." Might be toward the end, like around here.

• 2 weeks later...

i'd really like to see some young models in underjams or goodnites or even pampers 7s, something small and hot so i can still see some curvature and body, without a big huge diaper blocking everything. and none of the AB surroundings. i'm picky.

Are we talking Playboy magazine here? (Wish the younger crowd cared to learn to spell, capitalize and punctuate properly. What a dumb society we are becoming). Anyway, the January, 1980 cover of Playboy had two bunnies wearing diapers. They were on either side of Steve Martin (who was also wearing a diaper). Everybody is in cloth, and no plastic pants. They were dressed as babies to celebrate the new year. It had nothing to do with fetishism. Still, a rare photo of hot women in diapers made me not only buy the magazine, but hang onto it as a somber momento of the dark ages (pre-Internet).

The August 1991 issue of PENTHOUSE featured an article against DPF and all AB. That did not include any photos of AB.

Shortly before that, either late 1990 or early 1991 NUGGET included a well written article using several outstanding photos taken by DGS of a beautiful woman who really was an incontinent adult using AB to cope.

Because by August 1991 I was writing a column for the DPF Newsletter Tommy put an editor from Larry Flynt Publishing in contact with me, hoping I would allow publication of my photos taken by my then fiance Don Davis. At first I was dealing with a man who was executive editor of one of the Flynt magazines. He invited Don and myself to a meeting to look at some of the photos. For that meeting Don hand-made 16x20" color enlargements. The editor and his staff were impressed, although I kept making it clear I was not at all sure I would consent.

This became moot when a woman editor burst into the meeting, saying every AB, including me, were nothing but "sick pubbies"! Things went downhill from there. That woman and I began a heated argument. She was taller than me, but having worked as a PI during 2 summers of law school I felt my self-defence and weaponless LE training gave me the advantage. The executive editor restrained his gal before I had the chance to drop her like a bad habit. As she was being ejected from the room she yelled I was an obvious idiot because I did not pronounce the word "infantilist" to her satisfaction. Well, the fact is there are two equally standard ways of pronouncing infantilist as at least one other less popular way. Many technical terms from the medical and mental health field can be pronounced in different ways, none being more or less correct than another.

Needless to say I never consented to Flynt publishing my pictures. Don and I remained friends with that executive editor for a few years. I was told, off the record, the woman editor was fired.