LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Use

may

You'll probably hear as many different answers are there are answers.

Personally, I use baby oil first thing before putting on a diaper, then at changes, I use a baby wipe followed by a little vaseline in the creases of my legs. Why? It seems to work for me...

• 2 weeks later...

I always use baby powder. Its the lavander scent by Johnson and Johnson. Not only does it smell nice but feels soft against my skin and helps absorb sweat or anything else that winds up in the diaper. I've never really used baby oil before. I use wipes during changes.

I'm excited I just ordered a package of Abena (the super plus or whichever ones are a step down from the "mega" ones they sell) and a pair of plastic pants. Cant wait for it all to get here. The waiting is the hardest part.

the smell and feel of baby powder blows my mind, while diapered I always have powder, I will usually use a wipe if I am actually changing but most itmes,, I just hop in the shower and revert back to being a big boy. If I am ffeling dried out down their from the powder I will use some baby lotion love the smell of that too, but gets a little funky while diapered. I am not brand loyal usually whatever I pick up the cheap.

i use nothing since i feer the smell of powder spreading and i only get to wear a few hours at a time once a week if i am lucky... this week though, i get two days where i get 5 hrs!

You might want to rethink that..something I have known for years..Girls love the smell. I have been approched hundreds of times telling me " I smell good" or "I smell Yummy"

Read this: http://www.thefreelibrary.com/THE%2BSCENTS...ews)-a083814861