LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced Regression

Sissy Tami touched on this a little bit in the masochism thread but I felt this deserved a thread of its own. My curiosity seems endless some days and the topic of forced regression has come up in recent conversations and since I don't know much about it, might as well go where I know I can get some answers! I'm pretty positive everyone's idea of what forced regression is will be different and that’s exactly what I'm looking for. I want to know what forced regression means to you, not what the definition is.

Thanks!

its an interesting thing for me, forced regression... because it can never truely be 'forced' upon me, since i really want it. for me 'forced regression' is when i 'pretend' i dont want it.

for example

my boyfriend and i have spent a long day out at the zoo, and on the way home, i start getting sort of whiny, he tells me i'm acting like a baby (this is sorta how most of our play starts) and i say "NO! i'm a big girl!" but continue to whine and be irritable, this time on purpose, because i know what it will lead to.

When we get home he tells me to march my butt upstairs, and i say no no i wanna watch tv.. from there it goes into any number of 'forced regression' scenarios, but the whole time, its what i want, for him to force me to become a baby, so all of my resistance is not REAL resistance, its part of the game.

My boyfriend/daddy would never forced me to be in baby mode if i really just didn't want to, so its never truely forced upon me, but all part of a game.

I think it's more of a plot device than something that could be carried out in the real world, except perhaps in cases of parents and kids, which then branches into child abuse. It's not something that I'm into. I prefer the mutually consensual approach to things.

I'd have to agree, its more something ou'd ome across in stories than real life, to let someone get you into that sort of situation in the first place you'd have to be at leat a little willng or curious.

For me forced regression is a combination of diaper play, domination & bondage get wrestled to the ground or onto the bed, tied up so that I cant resist much, then be padded "against my consent" and asically pinned down in some way at every stage to be forced into babyish clothes, then its just a case of ignoring pleas, locking the bathoom or restricting me to one place/room and treating m like a baby instead of acknolwedging it when I try to be adult, I'lll usually end up slipping in line and regressing by the time the evening rolls round.

Of course, its never technically against my consent, I just play along to make it seem that way

I definately have a fantasy about forced regression. But for me I think it actually goes down to feeling accepted. Some times I feel like I'm not wanted in baby/kid mode. So for me if it were forced on me even if I said I didn't want it or wasn't in the mood then this would give me a strong feeling of being accepted in that side of me. It would make me feel like I, well that side of me, was actually wanted. I don't think I would resist too long though ;)

Man some times I feel like a messed up person.

One of the delicious things about forced regression is the relinquishment of control it entails. I think that's one of the things many AB's are looking for, a safe situation where they don't have to be in charge and the big decisions are taken care of for them. So forced regression is the grand slam for us - back in diapers and no choice at all, little boy but to use them like the baby you are.

And, like the other posters said, it means that Mommy WANTS you in diapers, more than accepts it, thinks you need to be in diapers. And maybe that she loves you, even when you are stinky. Isn't that what we all want? Unconditional love?

I have to agree with you guys on "forced regression" being something that is wanted. It was interesting to read everyone's thoughts on it... thank you so much for telling me! I guess some of the things I say to my little guy are already along the lines of forced. Many times I tell him he's got to be in his diaper because he's not ready for anything else yet, that he's not a big enough boy. Sometimes he's a bit resistant and other times he's very willing.

Thanks again for your input!

I have to agree with you guys on "forced regression" being something that is wanted. It was interesting to read everyone's thoughts on it... thank you so much for telling me! I guess some of the things I say to my little guy are already along the lines of forced. Many times I tell him he's got to be in his diaper because he's not ready for anything else yet, that he's not a big enough boy. Sometimes he's a bit resistant and other times he's very willing.

Thanks again for your input!

And for all of the guys that think..you can't find a girl outta somewhere..just from wherever, that knows nothing of us and can accept..I introduce Our newestest.. Mommy for Bri..who did.. then talk to my mommie/wife.. LOSERS!!! J/K :whistling: Bri..buddy..just when you thought it was low..it got better alot better..For the rest of you, you settle for less, well need I say more.. Life is what you put into it.. Not always..but a general rule of thumb. Hang in there all. Don't be jealous..be happy!! Bri got the real girl!! and Vice versa believe it or not Sassy!

This is an interesting quandary. I really don't know if you can have "forced" regression without it being role play or consentual. My thought is that many of us carry some type of rape/abduction fantasy, however if it were to happen in real life we probably would not enjoy it. I am not really into the ab side of the equation, however if this hypothetical scenario were to play out, outside of being drugged and waking up bound and diapered(you know like a bad ab/dl amateur video) I don;t really think I'd enjoy it. I like the idea, however if I know the person and we're together nothing can truly be forced and if the person is a starnger then I'm at that point freaked out and morbidly curious. I just wouldn't really be enjoying it. Long story short, you cannot have a real life application of "forced" regression.