LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fetish Regrets

Its killed my marriage, ive never told anyone and im sure the other half does not know (although there has been close calls).

I wish i could give it up, i find it like a disease and hate it until the urge comes again, i keep all my stuff like some of you say its to expensive to keep buying.

I really wish i could be "cured" but i dont think thats ever going to happen im wearing now and its great :lol: i just cant win.

Its killed my marriage, ive never told anyone and im sure the other half does not know (although there has been close calls).

I don't understand. How has this fetish killed your marriage if your other half doesn't even know about it? :huh:

idk keeping secrets can be rough on any relationship but it doesn't sound quite dead yet... keep going and good luck :-)

Ive binge/purged a few times but at this point I just don't have enough private space to play with my fetish outside of the computer and my head. Soooo purged until a later date.

~Kali

Guest aussieabdl

Hmm... actually, I've never done this. This is probably because I've been into this for a LONG time but have only recently actually started buying stuff for it, so I didn't really start buying until I was ready to accept this part of myself.

Although, in a way I have done this, in a different way though. I used to go through this with websites. I mean, there'd be moments in my life where I'd look at nothing but ABDL stuff on the internet, as well as facebook as an extra window to switch to in case someone came in. Then I'd be like "What the hell am I doing? I shouldn't be doing this at all!" and then stop looking it for extended periods of time... only to find myself back on those abdl webpages merely a week or so later. Haha.

Yea, I'm new to this. I've never been comfortable with this fetish because I always felt there was something wrong with me. It was always my darkest secret. While I love diapers, at the same time I feel a self loathing over what I can't control. I've been trying to branch out to others like me, but it's been hard.

Yea, I'm new to this. I've never been comfortable with this fetish because I always felt there was something wrong with me. It was always my darkest secret. While I love diapers, at the same time I feel a self loathing over what I can't control. I've been trying to branch out to others like me, but it's been hard.

What your feeling is perfectly normal.

Yes, take it from many. Don't throw your things away, because that itself will produce regret. Wearing diapers for fun is just that, a little fun that doesn't condemn you as a freak. You may think it does, but then you have a far bigger problem than having a diaper fetish: you've got low self-esteem for being so preoccupied with what everybody else must think of you.

Your fetish is a part of you just like the color of you hair and your eyes, the fetish makes you who you are, without your fetish you just another person, like 30 billion others in the world.

If it wasn't for my fetishes I would be like everybody else, but my fetishes make me different and all of them combined make me unique, I like my fetishes and have been practicing them since I was very young, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

I echo most of what the other posts have said. I am both a diaper lover and crossdresser. I enjoy wearing girly pink panties. By the way, I am a former Sergeant in the Marine Corps 1974 to 1978. I have come to a full state of acceptance about what I do nowadays. But it was not always that way. I purged my stuff a number of times over the years. I am now 52. Don't wait a life time to enjoy this harmless activity. In this world of troubled people who hurt one and other, you can feel fine about your fetish. Oh, and by the way, I discussed this in therapy and therapist usually will not try to change you. They only want to know if your desire to stop comes from you, not what other people thinks

I was wondering how many of you all have regrets about this fetish from time to time. I'll buy diapers, wear them for a while, then feel like I've gone crazy because I like doing this, usually end up throwing away my diaper supplies only to go out and buy more diapers weeks/months down the line. Anyone else deal with this? I'm not sure why I get this way, cause I know I love the feeling of a nice padded diaper on.

Sometimes I feel the same way. I will maybe be wet or dirty, and think to myself, "You are absolute out of your mind, an adult, and here you are acting like a kid!" Then I think about getting rid of my diapers and plastic pants and even my training pants. Once I really did toss my stuff, but then, I started to think, I'm not hurting anybody, I don't have a lot of other vices, so, why not simply enjoy my time in diapers? I am at an age when, fortunately, I can really say I require diapers at night, since I "leak" though the night. Does my spouse know or would she "buy it?" I don't know, she never said anything. So I just keep it really quite, and wear my diaper in bed and that is that.

Does my spouse know or would she "buy it?" I don't know, she never said anything. So I just keep it really quite, and wear my diaper in bed and that is that.

How could she not know you sleep in a diaper? Don you not sleep in the same bed?