LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Last Straw

• 2 weeks later...

JBonn;

I (and I'm assuming others) are greatly awaiting your next chapter. Hopefully, because of the wait, I hope it is at least 2 chapters. When can we expect an update? You have fans out here wondering about Cathy's upcoming role and of course, is Baby Ariel going to show up unannounced. You have a great story going and I hope you keep it up for your fans out here.

JBonn;

I (and I'm assuming others) are greatly awaiting your next chapter. Hopefully, because of the wait, I hope it is at least 2 chapters. When can we expect an update? You have fans out here wondering about Cathy's upcoming role and of course, is Baby Ariel going to show up unannounced. You have a great story going and I hope you keep it up for your fans out here.

I'll second that!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who posted appreciation of the story. I WILL finish this story someday, but it might take me a while. This summer has been far more busy than I expected - too many trips and way too much going on at work. Here's the next chapter:

Chapter 23 – First Night with Cathy

Jason had been so deeply engrossed reading the Illiad that he hadn’t even heard the doorbell ring. It wasn’t that the book was the best thing he’d ever read, but it really was fascinating in some aspects. It was also VERY different from that movie with Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom. While he hadn’t taken the movie at face value (far from it) he was growing more and more dissatisfied with it’s historical accuracy the more he learned. Of course Homer may not have been spot on in HIS interpretation of events either, but at least you can stick to his account….

Where were we…oh yes, Jason looked up to see Cathy in the doorway. How long had she been there? She had her arms crossed under her ample bosom and was just watching him quietly. “Hey, buddy. Ya hungry?”

Jason’s stomach gurgled in response. Even he was startled by how hungry he was. Chuckling, “how’s that for an answer?”

“C’mon. The pizza guy just left and I’ve got the table set. Let’s get some pie into you.” She turned on her heal and he heard, rather than saw, her skip down the stairs to the main floor. Dropping his bookmark in place he chucked the book onto the soft, brown, leather chair he’d been curled up sideways in and bid Homer adieu. There would be time to catch up with Achilles & pals later.

Jason was wondering if she’d gone all formal on him and set places at the kitchen table. But when he made it to the bottom of the stairs he saw the table was empty and Cathy was just disappearing into the family room. Curious, he followed her in. He found the pizza in the box on the coffee table and Cathy settling into the sectional couch with a piece on a paper plate along with a breadstick. “Help yourself, kiddo. I might do the ordering, but I’m not serving it up.”

Jason quickly grabbed the plate left for him and loaded it up with two slices of pie and a couple of breadsticks. He also poured himself a Coke out of the 2-liter that apparently came with the pizza. Cathy nodded towards the TV, “whaddya want to watch? I like to just veg out while I’m mowwing down on pizza. I’ve got a small DVD collection – some comedies, some ‘chick-flicks’, some adventures….like Lord of the Rings, or Troy.”

Jason couldn’t help himself, he burst out laughing. Seeing Cathy raise a quizzical eyebrow he managed to control him mirth and explain why the movie Troy was so funny at the current time. “Oh, I don’t care, whatever you want. I’m pretty flexible. Let’s just see if there’s something worth watching on TV. I don’t want to try to get into a movie – I’ve got more reading to do tonight.”

“OK, we can catch some ‘Queer Eye’ and see what trouble Carson is getting into.” She saw Jason roll his eyes at her pronouncement and made a slashing motion with her hand. “Hey, you abdicated control – next time maybe you’ll make a choice when I offer you control, eh? Queer Eye it is! Now eat up! And just so you know, you’ve only got until 9:30 to eat and finish your reading. I don’t want my kids staying up any later than that – I find it affects your grades. If you’ve got more studying to do you can do it in the morning. Part of controlling what goes on with your body at night is having set, predictable sleep times and getting enough sleep in general. So, eat your pizza and watch the queer guys and enjoy it. After dinner we’ll get you into a nice, soft diaper and get you on your way.”

“Look, Cathy, I know you mean well, but I really don’t need to get to bed that early. I mean, most nights I’m up ‘til midnight at least. Plus, I’ve got a LOT of reading to do. If I don’t get it done tonight, I’ll be screwed for my section review tomorrow. So how about we ixnay on the edtimebay, OK?”

Cathy stopped eating and muted the TV. Turning, very deliberately toward Jason she crossed her arms, “Jason, when you agreed to be part of this Program, you agreed to abide by my rules. Now those rules may not be what you’re used to, but that’s just too damned bad. I EXPECT you to follow them, and I don’t tolerate fools. I’m going to give you a break since this is your first night here. But if I ever hear you backtalk me like that again, you will be very, very sorry. Do I make myself clear?”

The full weight of the silence seemed to bear down on Jason like a load of bricks. Was she threatening him? Just what the heck was she proposing, anyway? Did she think she was his mom or something? Just as soon as those thoughts flew into his head, they kept on sailing off and away. Looking into her eyes, he could see that she was not someone he wanted to have angry at him. Resigned to his fate he replied timidly, “Yes Ma’am.”

“That’s better. You should know by now that I have your best interests at heart here, Jason. I’m not doing anything that’s going to adversely affect you, but rather it will be better for you in the long run. If you have trouble falling asleep, I have ways we can take care of that. Regarding your reading, you can just get up and read in the morning. The critical thing is that we get you to go beddy-bye at a decent hour so your mind and body are working together for maximum results.” She unmated the TV and finished the piece of pie she was working on.

“So, finish up with whatever you want to eat and then meet me in the bunkroom. We’ll get you all cozy and ready for bed.”

Jason ate a few more pieces of pizza then cleaned things up. He tramped upstairs to find the bunkroom empty. Well, the furniture was still there, of course, but Cathy wasn’t. He soon found here in the home office. She was sitting at a laptop with a spreadsheet out in front of her.

“Just putting entries in for you. I’ve got to keep an inventory of all my supplies and make sure I’ve got enough of everything for everyone. You’d be surprised at how much time it takes, even with all the practice I’ve had! OK, why don’t you go back to the bunkroom, grab a diaper and some plastic panties out of the cedar chest and meet me in my room? The diapers are separated by size, but they’re all X-plus and the plastic panties are in a couple of sizes – just choose what you like. Bring them both into my room and we’ll get you changed. Oh, did you say you take a shower or bath?”

“A shower, definitely.”

“You’re a guy, how did I guess that one?” She said with a smile. “You know, you really ought to try a bath sometime. It can really relax you. Nothing like a good, long soak in a hot tub of water! Now, do you shower at night or in the morning?”

“The morning. I’ve always been that way – I just don’t wake up fully unless I’ve had my morning shower. Plus, now that….well….” he kind of trailed off and looked away a bit embarrassed.

“…you need to get cleaned up in the morning after wetting your diaper. Sure, that’s completely logical, Jason. Most of the guests do the same thing. Sometimes people like to get in at night also. I take my bath at night, usually before I get everyone diapered up. That way, I’m hogging all the hot water when you guys are trying to get showered and get off to class or work. OK, grab that stuff and meet me in my room.”

Jason ambled back to the bunkroom and threw open the large cedar chest at the foot of the lower bunk. It was stuffed to the top with stacks of diapers. Smalls, mediums, larges. In a separate bin inside the chest there were waterproof pants of all sorts. To say that they were all “plastic” would be incorrect. As he reached in to sort through them, Jason found his fingers sliding across many different materials. Some were harder, crisper plastic – probably used for quite a while; some were buttery soft – probably vinyl of some sort; some were light as a feather and Jason figured those for nylon; some were very thick and a bit “sticky” – they could be nothing but actual rubber (Jason figured they had to be hotter than heck to wear!); and all a few that combined some of these materials. Most of the panties were very full in their cut, but some appeared to be so narrow that he was SURE there was no way they’d fit around a diaper, no matter the size of the wearer. They seemed to come in all sorts of colors too – clear/opaque, milky white, yellow, light blue, pink, light green, etc. Most of the colors were light pastels. Nothing he thought was overly manly, but then when you’re dealing with incontinence products, just what do you expect, Jason thought. He grabbed a fairly sturdy looking pair of white vinyl panties, picked up his diaper and made for Cathy’s room.

He wasn’t quite sure what to expect when he walked in the now-open door. Since he wasn’t able to get a glimpse of her room earlier it was all a surprise when he walked in. To the left was a large queen sized bed with lacy sheets and duvet and a canopy over it. Matching mahogany nightstands were on either side of the bed and what looked like a matching cedar chest to the one in the bunkroom was placed at the foot. To the right was what looked kind of like a cushioned exam table you’d see in a doctors office. It was large enough that you could lay down on it comfortably, but it wasn’t quite as big as a single bed. Over the utilitarian grey plastic ‘faux leather’ was draped a soft, pink blanket with a pillow at one end. Next to this improvised changing table was what would ordinarily be called an end table. This one, however, held a small digital scale, Pampers baby-wipes, Johnsons baby-powder and oil and some other odds and ends. Jason could smell the baby powder when he walked in the room and it seemed to bring up fond memories to just outside his consciousness. A small wash basin protruded from the wall and what looked to be a small autoclave for sterilizing medical instruments was off to the side. There was also a stereo set into built-in shelves below a 36” plasma TV. Cathy was fiddling with the stereo when he walked in and didn’t seem to notice him at first. Jason noted that the light level in here was quite low. It looked like all the lights had dimmers on them and had all been dialed down to a minimal setting.

The faint strains of violins and flutes fluttered out from speakers as something vaguely Celtic or at least Gaelic-inspired was queued up on the stereo. Cathy turned around and said “Hello, Jason” in a soft, soothing voice. “Welcome to my room. I like to change people in here because it allows us to have some privacy while we take care of business.”

Jason felt a stirring down below as his ‘2nd brain’ tried to interpret that comment to his advantage. He willed himself to calm down, as he didn’t want a repeat of his previous ‘excited states’.

“Why don’t you get up here and lay down,” Cathy said as she gently patted the table. “Just set those things,” she nodded to his diaper and panties, “on the scale.”

Jason did as she asked and watched the counter on the scale shoot up. The display was in metric, so the tally didn’t really register in his brain. “I weigh your diaper and panties before I put them on you each night, and again in the morning when I get you out of your wet things. That way I can tell just how much volume of liquid you are displacing each night. Now, just lay back on this pillow and let Aunt Cathy take care of everything, hon.”

‘Aunt Cathy?’ Why did the way she phrased that name send another little tingle down his spine and below?

He laid back and tried to relax as Cathy sat down next to him in a rolling office chair. She quickly took charge of the situation and began stripping his clothes from him. She deftly maneuvered his arms and legs to get him out of his shirt, shoes, and pants. As she removed his clothing she was asking him questions about his day, and how his classes were going. He felt like he was being manipulated at first – certain she was just trying to divert his attention, but when he found himself answering some pointed questions about different class topics, he found that either she really WAS interested in his classes, or at the very least had the knack of making him believe she was. Soon he was down to his underwear (he’d begun wearing boxers after she’d made fun of his ‘tighty-whities’ before) and she was tugging that gently down. His semi-erect penis popped into view as she slid his shorts down to his ankles and off. While he was acutely aware of his state, she didn’t seem to give it any more notice than she had with his arms, legs, or anything else. As she removed each article of clothing, she folded it neatly and set them in a pile at the foot of the table. Then she reached down into the autoclave thing and pulled out a steaming towel. After passing it from hand to hand a few times to cool it down, she placed it slowly onto his naked chest. She produced a second towel and placed it over his privates. It tented up initially and jerked as he twitched involuntarily, but soon the tenting lowered as he soaked up the welcome warmth.

“Now just close your eyes and relax, kiddo. Let me clean you up a bit and take some of the stress from your day out. Massage therapy is one of my side interests and I like to practice a bit of it on you guys before you go to bed at night. Everyone seems to like it, and I think it helps the mind as well as the body.”

Jason found himself easily closing his eyelids as Cathy took the warm towel from his chest and began to move it around his shoulders, arms, and stomach. She even ran it across his face a few times. Jason could feel it cleansing him as it slid along. The moisture was helping to pick up those trace impurities of daily life on his skin and opening his pores as he relaxed. Switching out that towel for a new one, she ‘washed’ his thighs, calves and feet – paying particular attention to his toes. He almost wanted to laugh, as it was slightly ticklish, but was able to get himself under control and enjoy the moment.

Next she began to massage the muscle groups in all of these places. Working his lower body first, then moving to his upper body, hands, fingers and even his face and scalp. After about 10 minutes of this Jason was putty in her hands. He was just able to suck a line of drool back into his mouth before it escaped for public display. Moments after that the still-warm towel came off his privates, jolting him back to consciousness, just prior to it being replaced with a warm, oily hand. Cathy was rubbing baby oil into the region soon to be wrapped in his diaper. While his manhood puffed up a bit just from the stroking and handling, he was thankful that he was relaxed enough to prevent a full-up hard-on. He looked up at Cathy, who had long since quit talking. She looked straight back into his blue eyes and gave him a reassuring, motherly smile as she worked the oil in to all the crevices. After she was done he heard, more than saw her pick up the diaper from the end table and unfold it to its maximum width and length. ‘Wow, that thing is huge,’ Jason thought, not for the first time. Using hands to lift them initially, Cathy pushed his legs up then placed each leg on one of her shoulders to hold them there as she worked the opened diaper under his bottom. Jason reflected that this was quite the strange position to be in, with his legs on her shoulders and her looking down at his naked genitals. “Maybe this is kind of what it feels like for a girl her ‘first time?’”, he pondered to himself.

Cathy had the diaper positioned under him with the quick efficiency of someone who’d performed the maneuver countless times before. She pulled the front of the diaper up over his now fully erect penis and held it down with one hand while she began taping with the other. Jason was fully focused on what was going on down there at this point. Her physical touch on him, the vulnerable position he was in and the crinkling of the diaper all served to anchor his attention.

“There we go, all taped up, hon. Now flip over and I’ll give you a little back rub before we get you into your jammies and into bed.”

Jason obediently rolled himself over – shifting around to find the best position to lessen pressure on his erection. Cathy started in with the massage again, and Jason soon forgot all about his paranoia. He was enveloped in the feel of Cathy’s ‘magic fingers’ as they played over his shoulders, arms, back and legs. She avoided his diaper throughout most of the process – massaging through that thick pad would have been fruitless. Soon, Jason was floating in a kind of void – drifting back and forth on soft waves. Surrounded by the ocean, yet completely unafraid. The warmth of the water was comforting to him. He was surrounded by it, buoyed by it. There was no sound. Wait, there was a faint lull of a far off flute.

“Aw, that’s so cute.”

“Who would be out here in the ocean?’ he wondered.

“Wake up sleepy-head.”

“Wha? Oh! Sorry about that. It just the massage was so relaxing and everything.” He turned back over to see Cathy sitting complacently in her chair next to the table. She was working the kinks out of her hands, and rubbing the last bit of baby oil into them, instead of wiping it off.

Cathy’s eyes sparkled back at him. “Well, thank you. I’ll take that as a complement. I have to admit, sometimes people get pretty relaxed but you’re the first one who’s conked out on me the first time out. You definitely WERE relaxed,” she said as she nodded her head towards his diaper.

Not grasping the meaning of her body language, he glanced down at his diaper himself. The wetness indicator had changed. He’d wet his diaper, right here in front of Cathy. How long had he been asleep?

Seeing the look of confusion come over him, Cathy correctly interpreted it. “You were only asleep for a couple of minutes, Jason. Don’t worry, you aren’t losing control of your continence. Some people just react to deeply soothing massages in this manner. In fact, I’ve even had a patient go right on the table while she was completely conscious. I may have even caused you to urinate inadvertently with some of my prodding. Let’s just chalk this up to a learning experience. Next time you come in to get your diaper changed, make sure you’ve tinkled before-hand. I’ll also give you a much shorter massage. Tonight, I just wanted to make sure you were completely relaxed. Your first night here, it’s important that you feel comfortable in your surroundings. Now, let’s get you out of that wet diaper, since you’re still on the changing table, and into a dry one before we put you to bed, kiddo.”

Cathy popped up and went across the hall to retrieve another clean diaper. She brought something that looked like a yellow blanket with her also. She quickly weighed the diaper and recorded the number on a small pad of paper. Then she quickly ripped the tapes on the old diaper and had it off Jason in a flash. The old diaper she rolled up and dumped onto the scale. She grabbed a baby wipe and gave Jason a quick rub down (once again stimulating him enough that he stood at attention). Then she taped the new diaper on with a very snug fit. Jason realized he had never taped his own diaper up quite as well as Cathy did. He felt much more secure when she did it – knowing that he was much less likely to have a leak. Next she pulled up the white vinyl panties that he’d chosen, until they completely covered his diaper and billowed outward. “Good choice on the panties, Jason. These should keep you dry no matter if you develop a leak or not. Now, before we get you into your jammies, I want you to drink this glass of water.”

She handed him a glass that she’d just filled from the wash basin behind her. Seeing the look on his face she headed off anything he might have been about to say, “Just drink it, OK? One of the things that most parents don’t know when they are trying to combat bedwetting in their kids is that they really need to keep their children hydrated. By cutting off their water supply hours before bedtime the only thing they are really doing is starving their system of much needed H2O. If a child, or a big boy like you, is going to wet the bed it will happen regardless of the amount of water they’ve imbibed and regardless of the time it was drunk. So, drink as much of that as you can, and we’ll refill it so you can have it next to your bed if you get thirsty in the night. I don’t want you pattering about in the middle of the night. There should be no reason for you to get up. You’ve got water and are wearing a VERY thick diaper. Now, let’s get you into your jammies. This will be easier if you are standing up.”

Unsure of what to expect, Jason stood up slowly. “I’ve borrowed one of Barbara’s sleepers for you. I know she won’t mind, and she’s about your size. Of course she’s got you beat in the chest area,” she said with a smirk, “but probably only by a bit. You’ve got yourself some nice pecks there, yourself, kiddo.”

Jason blushed deeply.

“OK, lift your leg and slide it in here,” she said as she held open one leg of the blanket sleeper. Jason put one hand on Cathy’s shoulder to steady himself as he stepped into the leg. He was struggling with disbelief as he continued to obey Cathy’s instructions. Here he was, a grown man, climbing into a baby’s blanket sleeper. The thing actually had little feet sewn into it! He felt the thin padding on the inside of the feet, cushioning him from the plastic outer ‘sole’. This was like some bad remake of “The Christmas Story” and he was stuck in the role of Ralphie! He wasn’t going to shoot his eye out with a Red Rider BB gun nor was he going to wear some damn bunny suit. He was just about to voice his outrage when Cathy pulled the zipper up to his neck.

“They ya go, kiddo. All zipped up and ready for bed. Before you open that trap and start complaining, just remember that if you don’t like it you can bring your own jammies next time. I won’t have you running around here in just a diaper, if you’re awake or asleep. I run a decent household and you won’t see ME running around in MY underwear! Speaking of underwear, we’ll need to do something about that for you in the morning. But I’m getting ahead of myself. Bring your glass of water and follow me.”

Jason wasn’t liking it at all, but with little choice in the matter he palmed the glass and padded after her. It wasn’t like the sleeper actually had rabbit ears or feet. It was just an adult sized footed sleeper. Where the heck did she find anything like this anyway? Did someone make them for big, retarded kids or something?

Cathy ushered him into the bunkroom and pulled back the covers for him to slide into the bed after he set his water down on the chest of drawers. “Turn over and let’s make sure your trapdoor is buttoned up,” Cathy said.

Trapdoor?!? Would the humiliation ever stop? He hadn’t noticed it at first, but yep, sure enough, there was a panel in the butt area that could unbutton for someone to check or change a diaper without having to take off the whole sleeper. Sure, it might be convenient, and it might even make sense in this context, but that didn’t make it any less demeaning. ‘OK, take a deep breath,’ he told himself. ‘Cathy wouldn’t do this to you to make fun of you – she’s only got your best interests at heart.’ In fact, he noticed that the bunkroom was quite a bit cooler than it had been in Cathy’s room. If he DIDN’T have the sleeper on he’d be getting pretty cold in the night.

After the check was complete, Cathy leaned down and said “I hope your first night wasn’t too traumatic, Jason. I try to make it as pleasant an experience as I can. Now, listen to me carefully. I want you to sleep tight, have good dreams, and I’ll get you up in the morning. No alarm clocks in here, just you and your soft diaper and your fuzzy sleeper, buddy. Now give Aunt Cathy a hug night-night.” She leaned in and wrapped him up in her arms. It didn’t feel odd hugging Cathy, and it didn’t feel the least bit sexual. (How could it? He was wearing a diaper, plastic pants and baby sleeper.) It just felt comfortable. Everything around him made him feel comfortable. Under all those layers, he was still aware of is flagging erection, but in the end, he was too drowsy to do anything about it.

Jason was almost asleep before Cathy had gotten the lights out and the door closed to a crack. Smiling as she retreated from the bunkroom, Cathy made her way back into her room and shut the door and locked it. Sitting down at her side desk, she made a few notations in her laptop.

“Subject shows much promise of fitting into the program superbly. He is malleable and exhibits all the base indicators of being open to trial of different methods of ‘therapy.’ I look forward to working with Jason more one on one as well as eventually introducing him to some of the other participants.”

JBonn,

Your story is great. BUT I have one request. :P Could you put a small summary before the new chapter to remind us about what happened before the new one.. ;) Its so long and inbetween your stories. Great job AGAIN! :thumbsup:

Guest diamondback688

i dunno if anybody has suggested this, but is there any way you could write a lil recap of the major events from the previuos chapter and put it at the begginning of the chapter??

• 1 month later...