LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Acecool Medical - Nasa Diapers, Wellness Briefs, European Diapers!

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to post this so everyone knows about it, over at http://www.acecoolmedical.com we offer a $10 per case discount on the Wellness Briefs for DD members using the coupon code: DailyDi

Also, our shipment of European Tena Slip Maxi Mediums, and Attends Slip Regular #10 Mediums will be in June 12/13 which is when I get back to the States.

Enjoy,

-Josh

"the manufacturers are trying to say that the European product is the exact same as the American product........ yeah..."

aHHHH.. yEAh, I'm buying that..except for several Obvious differences.. Whatever.. Keep the faith dude..next time you go over..we need to talk about smalls.!!

I have the product in hand, taking a suitcase over for the first shipment, then ordering it and it will come via boat. - So I do have the product, just not where I can ship it right now :-)

Smalls will be on the first boat coming over!

Update, tomorrow I am going to the retailer, since we have a 40' container coming over and have some extra room, I am going to fill a few boxes... size Small Tena Maxi will be included, Medium as well, Small doesnt exist in the Attends slip - and I may add a large, we will see how much room I have :-)

...I may add a large, we will see how much room I have :-)

Pretty please?!?! If you can beat SaveExpress's delivered price on any European brand, you'll have a guaranteed customer here. I was going to place a fairly large order with them before summer's end, but I'd much rather buy from you if it makes financial sense (cents?). ;)

A 40' container will hold hundreds of cases of diapers; why the dilemma of what to bring? Or is the container for something else, and diapers are just hitching a ride? (I'll completely understand if you say, "None of your dang business!")

The diapers are hitching a ride, we are moving most of our house to the states but keeping an apartment here :-)

So, I will have 2 moving boxes, maybe more...

So, some more Medium will be included, some small and ill try for 1 or 2 Large packs to start out on this first one - but I will start ordering in bulk soon.

Ok, so whats coming on the first container: 3x small, 3x large, 5x medium - I wouldve taken more small, but they only had one case left...

And, I have the Attends here, and the Medium Tena, so I will add those to my site shortly...