LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Size And Kind

:)))

Give us the larger of your hip or waist size. That's what you need to match up the right size. If you're at the upper end of a size's range, move up one - there's nothing worse than a diaper where the tapes don't go far enough around you.

Give us the larger of your hip or waist size. That's what you need to match up the right size. If you're at the upper end of a size's range, move up one - there's nothing worse than a diaper where the tapes don't go far enough around you.

I have prolly... i would say...large hips i cant tell u the exact size but are there pull ups or diapers that will fit bigger ppl???

I have prolly... i would say...large hips i cant tell u the exact size but are there pull ups or diapers that will fit bigger ppl???

Hey!! if you don't currently use diapers, let us ask this - do you wear UNDERWEAR? What size are they???

Do you wear any type of 'normal' clothes or do you walk around naked???

My God!!! There's got to be SOME way for you to figure out what size you are!!! Go to a store and try on a pair of pants if you're not wearing any now.

You must have SOME article of clothing that has to do with size...no offense, but USE YOUR HEAD (No, no, no...not for the diaper!!!

Hey!! if you don't currently use diapers, let us ask this - do you wear UNDERWEAR? What size are they???

Do you wear any type of 'normal' clothes or do you walk around naked???

My God!!! There's got to be SOME way for you to figure out what size you are!!! Go to a store and try on a pair of pants if you're not wearing any now.

You must have SOME article of clothing that has to do with size...no offense, but USE YOUR HEAD (No, no, no...not for the diaper!!!

o tht was the question lol...sorry....i have a 34" waist.,...

o tht was the question lol...sorry....i have a 34" waist.,...

If like you say your hips are bigger than your waist at 34, you probably would be best in a medium. Lucky you ALL Manufactures of the "good" stuff make them so go nuts! :D

If like you say your hips are bigger than your waist at 34, you probably would be best in a medium. Lucky you ALL Manufactures of the "good" stuff make them so go nuts! :D

My hips are 34 and I fit in Abri Form small with no problem. It all depends on your bodys shape I'd assume. I'm over 6' tall and weigh 190lbs.

My hips are 34 and I fit in Abri Form small with no problem. It all depends on your bodys shape I'd assume. I'm over 6' tall and weigh 190lbs.

Yeah must be a body shape, as I have about a 29 inch waist and not much bigger in the hips about 40 pounds less than you, a tad shorter. And I can't wear Abriform smalls...to tight on my legs..most other smalls I can wear though. Go figure??

Yeah must be a body shape, as I have about a 29 inch waist and not much bigger in the hips about 40 pounds less than you, a tad shorter. And I can't wear Abriform smalls...to tight on my legs..most other smalls I can wear though. Go figure??

The only other small that fits me right is Molicare. But now they have the stupid strech tape and breathable sides and I hate both of them. I prefere plastic sides. For some reason they make me feel more secure.

Attends Youth Briefs are designed for people with hips up to 30" who weigh up to 115 pounds. I have been wearing those under various names since 1981. In fact they will work for some people who weigh much more and who have hips over 32" These are still a classic Attends design, with the familiar poly-plastic outer layer and 2 sticky tapes per side. Attends Youth are only sold on-line and only in cases of 96 without being separated into bags. Not all Attends dealers handle those, so you need to ask The product cat number is BRCL1000.

For folks who want cloth-like adult diapers that fit petite people, the same size from Attends is called Breathable Extra Absorbent Small, product cat number BRBX10, also only by the case of 96 and only on-line. Breathable EA Small have really good Velcro-tabs. They are only slightly more expensive than Youth yet still economic compared to most adult diapers.

The only other small that fits me right is Molicare. But now they have the stupid strech tape and breathable sides and I hate both of them. I prefere plastic sides. For some reason they make me feel more secure.

They still make the original too, mine arrive the next day and ALL Plastic!!....I get mine here:

http://www.magicmedical.com/mosuplsut.html