LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Decision

Ok everyone i have a decision to make but i need your help. so i have my abena abri x form pluses and my enema. how ever i dont like wasting diapers i get very paranoid. so im holding my poo in till Saturday day night.

So should i

a: put the diaper on wet it a lot and then at like 12-2 am un-diaper give enema re diaper with same diaper and do it and be done till next week

b: just wait till later and give enema put on diaper, pee in it sit in it for awhile then throw it out and then be done until next week

c: or just wait till later give enema put diaper on , sit it in for alittle and then throw it out and be done till next week

wait u are planning on intentionally not having a bowel movement for like three days? dude u are gonna be cramping bad!... u dont need to hold it in with an enema,.. the enema will make u go even if u just went like 5 minutes before!

hey guys this is what i chose to do. so its fri im not going to wait till sunday cause ive been having to poop real bad. so after dinner im going to diaper my self wet alot then undiaper do enema then put back on the same diaper and hold it in and then bam lol

i have another question how should i diaper myself... should i pull the diaper up as much as possible and re tape really tightly or what

Well, dude unless you wanna clean up more mess, I suggest you have those tapes tight. But also remember, the longer you wait, the "dryer" your #2 is gonna be. Granted if you go with the enema, then that's gonna be a lube. It's going to be a pine cone coming through the canal.. be careful!! And be safe!! Please!! I hope you get this outta your system..pun intended!! ;)