LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Materializer By Fulldiaper Michael

The Materializer

By Fulldiaper Michael

Copyright 2009, All rights reserved.

Chapter 1

This story is pure fiction and based on futuristic ideas and dominant women and submissive men. If this offends you, please DO NOT continue reading.

The year was 3009 and in this day and age, computers are not only very prevalent, but they pretty much manage and run our day-to-day lives. I’m a computer programmer and work for LogiTechStasis company. We build AI systems for the government and private citizens.

Lydia, well Doctor Lydia Miller was my co-worker and we met when she started working here, ten years after I did. She was inquiring about me programming an AI unit to manufacturer clothing for people, adult males and females along with their children that would allow them to dress themselves without having to buy clothing anymore, since most purchases were completed through online stores, all the malls and shopping centers, had turned either into dwellings or entertainment complexes.

I have been doing some C++ programming for an AI unit that would manufacturer clothing, through a process of inputting images and the machine would produce them currently in 2D. For it to be functional, I would have to make it work in 3D. I knew the code was solid and Lydia would often come into my office and get really close. Close enough I could smell her sweet perfume and she always wore these stiletto high heels and tight clingy tops and A frame skirts that would just get my blood boiling.

I was going to come in on the weekend and work while there was no one else around. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to wear my new space age diapers. They have a chemical treatment for geriatric patients and a logic board that detects wetness and fecal matter. If it doesn’t detect wetness or an odor, it injects the wearer with a chemical that causes a laxative and diuretic effect without hours and then the unit turns powder blue for males and florescent pink for girl, based on pH from the bodily eliminations.

I know, I helped develop the logic. They would keep geriatric patients regular without nurses having to use external drugs and lie or deceive patients into drinking or ingesting laxatives or diuretics anymore. A small syringe was embedded into the seats of the diaper with a reserve tank to allow up to three injections a day. The reservoirs could be filled with additional meds, or with medications patients were reluctant to take. I would find out later, just how well they worked.

The 1TB (terabyte) chip that stored all the images of clothing people wanted to use was more than enough to satisfy even the most demanding customers. The materializer units would cost about $200.00 world denominations to manufacture and could be upgraded with new chips and images as artists rendered new designs. We would be licensing images from designers for the machines. Similar to purchasing products back in the 21st century.

However, unlike the 21st century, there would be no need to store or have closets anymore. Everything can be dematerialized and materialized, stored digitally. We don’t need smog emitting vehicles. You program your transporter to the location and you are digitally dematerialized and encoded, so if there is a collision, you still arrive unharmed at your destination and so do the other transporters.

There is no more need for law enforcement officers, since crimes can’t be committed against anymore, because of digital signatures and retina scans for access. Crimes like murder, rape and other violent crimes are unable to be committed, since you can transport out of any situation with a voice command and since you’re digitally encrypted, your destination is totally secret. You can partially materialize to see if the coast is clear where you transport to or from. Our brains are digitally enhanced with access to every ISBN book ever written to be able to download, read and retain the knowledge in your digital information database, that enhances your brain memory capacity. Disease’s like Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and other dementia or brain diseases are a thing of the past.

Also, when your physical body wears out, you can not be transferred to a 100, 200 or 1000 year android body with all your memories in tact. The bodies are able to run because of a discovery of something more powerful than a nuclear powered generator and cleaner. It’s called an Ion Positron Generator and it runs off exhaled carbondioxide that we human’s exhale. Plants and animals are grown only in controlled environment.

The 12th World War where Christian’s and Muslim’s battled for control nearly destroyed all living life with dirty nuclear bombs and chemical agents. The New World Order sentenced all the trouble makers to a life of a child. They were surgically altered to the IQ and abilities of a two year old and watched 24/7 by a special group from Langley that were nurses on steroids. These women lactated a special milk that rendered their subject helpless wetting, messing and drooling infants.

Lydia was telling me that her Great Great Great Great Grand mother developed the process and it worked so well, that any criminals that were still alive after the holocaust of 2525, that were sentenced to either life without parole or death, were converted to babbling bigbABies for the rest of their lives in special centers. Once transporting became available, buildings of security, were build without doors or windows since you didn’t need to enter or exit conventionally.

So containment facility’s were easy to construct and since there were no doors or windows, only camera’s with view screens and UV production units so people inside would get a dose of sunshine like rays every day while working, so they wouldn’t be so pale.

If a person would attempt to commit a crime, they also can be transported to a Judicial Detainment Center for a hearing. There is no need for courtrooms, since all judges and jury’s are able to monitor proceedings from the comfort of their home or office. Digital encryption allows for so much freedom and when you’re hired, many tele-commute and never have to leave.

My job however allows me to do both. When I’m testing hardware with software or firmware, I have to be on location where the hardware developers and engineers are. Lydia is an engineer and also has a medical degree in Psychology and Nursing.

The use of pre-stem cell research has allowed us to genetically engineer the androids to look, feel, eat, smell and taste as a real human does. In all respects, they look, sound and act like the occupants previous body, less any ailments that caused the physical body suffered before transformation.

This weekend would be my weekend to work and play at the same time! Late Friday night I laid out my jeans and tee-shirt along with my new diaper and went to bed. Little did I know, how different my life was going to be after tomorrow.

Chapter 2

Saturday morning I got up, desanitized my body (like a shower) and prepared to transport to work. I put on some lotion and powder, then the diaper. Over it I put my jeans and tucked my tee-shirt in and slipped on my tennis shoes. I programmed the transporter to send me to my private office in the facility. Little did I know that my jeans had a hole in the rear end about the size of a quarter. This was to become my down fall.

I commanded the transporter to activate and energize and seconds later I was materializing in my office, just in front of Lydia and I didn’t know it. I turned and was startled. She said, “did I scare the bABy?

Not to shabby, found one thing that might have been a typo:

She said, “bABies don’t have any hair, any way, it’s more sanitary and easy for mommy to clean up her bABy boy ma’am.” Don't think you need the ma'am? As she is talking not him...and seeing as how C, C+, then C++, were all developed within a small time frame, I'm thinking 100 years+ in the future we should be up to C+++++++++++++++ at least? :P:D J/K good story, gonna continue???