LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing Pin-on Style Diapers

Both my wife and I suffer from degenerative bone disease. (Arthritis)

My wife has been diapering me at night for many years. As the years progress, changing becomes more difficult.

I have been using pin-on style cloth diapers for most of my life. I offered to have some special pull-on diapers made but my wife objected.

I started to ponder about what I could do to make diaper changing less difficult. I came up with a solution. I will share it with everyone.

For me, a proper fitting diaper is pinned symmetrically on each side. The thick center panel remains in the center. For starters, one side is pinned as always. When pinning the other side, getting the diaper tighter around the waist has been a problem. There is nothing worse than getting up and having your diaper fall off. My solution, for snugging the waist, involves the use of a large set of hemostats. The diaper, on the unpinned side, is then secured with the hemostats. With the hemostats in place, the pin can be safely applied without accidentally puncturing ones skin. After placing the second pin in place, the hemostats are removed

My wife agrees that this makes the changing process much less difficult.

Guest YkDave

Problem is between the chair and the keyboard! :D

This sounds like a good idea though, it can be hard to hold the diaper nice and snug while your trying to pin it without getting stabbed with the pin!