LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Photo Forum Showing Up On Google

Can you elaborate on how you searched for the link??? I was under the impression you had to be a member to view photo's or at least you used to have to...not that I think it's a major deal. For those folks that think that perhaps your identity might be compromised..you might want to speak up if this is a issue. I don't have any access to the website proper, but if you feel this might affect you I'm sure Daily Di, or myself can address the issues. He should be pretty rested up by now, well once he gets the sand outta the diapers. :P

First, if you view the board without logging in you can simply click on the photo forum and view the pictures. That's what I mean by 'you don't have to log in to view the photo forum.'

The way that I personally found it was by googling my photobucket name and seeing daily diapers show up on the search results. Personally, I don't care who sees what while they are googling the name of a photobucket account that I'm not handing out to people or showing to people that I encounter in real life. However, I think that it would only be fair that if photos are going to be able to be seen by anyone doing a google, people should not be under the impression that they are not public and only able to be viewed by registered members who are confirmed to be 18 and older.

I only point it out because it's a simple matter of what it says vs. what the case actually is. I imagine that many people would not post their pictures if they were aware that anyone could view them, so they should be able to be aware of that fact and not under a false impression before doing so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Good job fixing it!

And well, as I said, I didn't really expect privacy. I don't care who sees what I put out here, I've been caught so many times it doesn't even bother me anymore. I just figured that since the disclaimer indicates that only members may view the photo section, people would be posting under that expectation.

Well that was almost worrisome! I came to this section of the forum for a different topic, saw this, and promptly had to search and check to make sure I wasn't accidentally outing myself. It seems I'm safe for now. *chuckle*

A Google search will bring up things you post on the forums of this site :huh:

A lot of people use a different screen name on this site because of this B)

If you have any issues with possible 'outing' anywhere online you should set up a separate online email addy using phony info for all the places you don't want connected to you ;) Use a PC not registered to you and connect through someone else's wifi so the IP's don't lead to you :ninja: Even with all that there is no guaranteed security online- many people know how to find out more than you want them to.

Bettypooh

A Google search will bring up things you post on the forums of this site :huh:

A lot of people use a different screen name on this site because of this B)

If you have any issues with possible 'outing' anywhere online you should set up a separate online email addy using phony info for all the places you don't want connected to you ;) Use a PC not registered to you and connect through someone else's wifi so the IP's don't lead to you :ninja: Even with all that there is no guaranteed security online- many people know how to find out more than you want them to.

Bettypooh

I'm mostly concerned about casual revelation, i.e.: someone types in my photobucket id into Google and pulls up Daily Diaper. That doesn't seem to happen, though, even with my photobucket name popping up right at the top of the Google search.